Rumble 20601 Balto vs. Troodons
MATCH SCORE
Balto: 1
Troodons: 4

Rumble 20600 Elodie vs. The Princess (2022 Film)
MATCH SCORE
Elodie: 4
The Princess (2022 Film): 3

Rumble 20599 Tom Cat vs. Death Angel (A Quiet Place)
MATCH SCORE
Tom Cat: 2
Death Angels (A Quiet Place): 0

Wolverine vs. Multiple Man
MATCH SCORE
Wolverine: 3
Multiple Man: 4

Tournament - Captain James Tiberius Kirk vs. Viceroy Nute Gunray
MATCH SCORE
Captain James Tiberius Kirk: 6
Viceroy Nute Gunray: 3

MORDOR

Guest AKUMA

It had been awhile since he thought it dollar amounts, so the question took him a moment, "I'm not sure..." he admitted, "Probably somewhere around 2 thousand dollars, give or take."

"Well, from the looks of the village, they seem to use gold and silver as currency. And I saw gold dust , like a grain of it, be used to by food. I'm sure it wouldn't take much to buy what we need over there.", Ben said.

He then looked at everyone, "Guys, do we go or do we stay and camp for the night? If we leave now, we can get to a more comfortable place and rest. "

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cupping a hand to her chin, he trailed a finger along her face and was sorrowful to feel tear-tracks. As he did so, he felt a fiery rage against Akuma and his ilk. They made his wife cry. Now it was personal. Keeping his voice level he spoke to her.

"Shhh, just rest for now. We'll get home together, all of us. Ben's found some better shelter then this place, so rest while you can. We may be moving out soon."

"i'm sorry, it's the hormones, they're making me moody, I miss Katie..., I hope shes alright, she'll be worried about us." she apologized.

"Yes, we should leave, lest more assassins and vampires show up... with that boat it will be an easier trip, and quieter since you people won't be stumbling around in the dark... Take us to the Boat before what little sunlight we have left, disappears..." Raziel said.

"i'm sorry, it's the hormones, they're making me moody, I miss Katie..., I hope shes alright, she'll be worried about us." she apologized.

Overhearing the discussion outside he stood up and helped her up.

"We've reached a decision I think. The village it is. You can lean on me if you like. And don't worry about Katie.....She'll be alright with Angelito."

Guest tomisntblue

Dante called back to the Galen and Vin, unaware of the conversation they had, "Alright love birds, let's go!" he wasn't trying to be rude, but it was his nature. He was just inching to get on the move - even it was just to another rest spot.

"Yes, we should leave, lest more assassins and vampires show up... with that boat it will be an easier trip, and quieter since you people won't be stumbling around in the dark... Take us to the Boat before what little sunlight we have left, disappears..." Raziel said.

"Well... lets go then...", Ben said, transforming into Heatblast. "Follow my flames. I'll lead you there, its not far. I'll stay within view.", he then looked at Galen and Vin, "I'm sorry, you two, but its time to go.", Ben/Heatblast said. "Shall we go!?", Ben said and without another word, he took off and circled the place, waiting for the others to leave the tunnel. He kept an eye out for any potential danger. When they have left the tunnel, he will then lead them to the boat.

Overhearing the discussion outside he stood up and helped her up.

"We've reached a decision I think. The village it is. You can lean on me if you like. And don't worry about Katie.....She'll be alright with Angelito."

"No, I'll walk on my own honey, I've got plenty of pewter." she replied standing up.

"No, I'll walk on my own honey, I've got plenty of pewter." she replied standing up.

Nodding he stepped away and as he passed Dante, elbowed him in the ribs, whispering something that only he could hear as the group followed Ben.

"Don't knock it till you try it."

Guest tomisntblue
Nodding he stepped away and as he passed Dante, elbowed him in the ribs, whispering something that only he could hear as the group followed Ben.

"Don't knock it till you try it."

Dante smiled, Galen's comment making him think of Lady. "There's little room for love when you hunt demons for a living." Dante said with a smirk as he walked with the group. Though he was a king and would brag about it any chance he got, he felt that it was in title only. In his heart he was always a demon hunter.

Vin felt pewter flare to life in her stomach, already she felt better, she caught with the ground with ease falling in step along side her husband.

"At least this will be good training for Mortal Kombat." she said with a genuine smile.

OOC: :D Again! Crud. Someone mind catching me up? I stopped at the vampires...

OOC: They're all dead, Sasuke fled, JP went out and found a boat to take us down river to a town, we decided to leave the shelter and take the boat, we are leaving now for that boat...

Guest tomisntblue
OOC: :D Again! Crud. Someone mind catching me up? I stopped at the vampires...

OOC: We finished the vampires, Sasuke escaped, and we're boarding a boat to go to a villiage

OOC: Hello Kev. Welcome back.

As the unlikely group followed the fiery trail in the sky, the hero's eventually came to the river and without much ado, came to the village in question.

It appeared to be deserted however, an illusion dispelled only by the occasional glance or whispers on the cusp of hearing. The people were afraid.....And the sun was setting.

OOC: Hello Kev. Welcome back.

As the unlikely group followed the fiery trail in the sky, the hero's eventually came to the river and without much ado, came to the village in question.

It appeared to be deserted however, an illusion dispelled only by the occasional glance or whispers on the cusp of hearing. The people were afraid.....And the sun was setting.

After looking at the map again Raziel thought about the distance...

"If we're going to make for this Moria place over here [points at the mountains in the middle of the map] all the way from here [points to where we are at the north of the north-western part of the continent] then we will probably have to take a ship... or else it will be a long walk..."

Guest tomisntblue
OOC: Alright, let's go.

"So let's head out to that village." Aang was eager to leave this cramped place.

OOC: We're there already...

After looking at the map again Raziel thought about the distance...

"If we're going to make for this Moria place over here [points at the mountains in the middle of the map] all the way from here [points to where we are at the north of the north-western part of the continent] then we will probably have to take a ship... or else it will be a long walk..."

OOC: We're at the village already Pat.

Looking over his shoulder, Galen nodded and glanced around.

"Perhaps we may gain some passage here. Or perhaps a passing caravan. But for now, we should convince these people that we mean no harm."

Guest tomisntblue

"Perhaps we may gain some passage here. Or perhaps a passing caravan. But for now, we should convince these people that we mean no harm."

"And how do you expect we do that?" Dante asked, "I mean, we're carrying some heavy - and to them strange - weapons, plus one of us is a giant candle..."

Guest KevinDWolf93

Adam took a long look at the formed group before scoffing:

"Yeah, that shouldnt be too hard. Dantes got a point...Aang would you do the honors" he asked, as he was the most ordinary looking out of the group.

Sigfried then put Soulwaver and his swordbeater(The handle from the sword in his pic.) away as he grinned and told the others he would handle this.

"Greetings my comrads .I'm Siegfried Schtauffen the son of famous knight Frederick Schtauffen and I know I have been gone for a while but I am still the great knight everyone knows."

Sigfried then put Soulwaver and his swordbeater(The handle from the sword in his pic.) away as he grinned and told the others he would handle this.

"Greetings my comrads .I'm Siegfried Schtauffen the son of famous knight Frederick Schtauffen and I know I have been gone for a while but I am still the great knight everyone knows."

Unfortunately as the people were of a different world then the famous knight, the name would be unfamiliar and would only cause the people to huddle more in their homes before an elderly man stepped out, obviously the spokesman for the people. As he hobbled toward them he gulped and rasped.

"We will give you what little we have, but spare our children....Please."

OOC:Brb