Rumble 20601 Balto vs. Troodons
MATCH SCORE
Balto: 1
Troodons: 4

Rumble 20600 Elodie vs. The Princess (2022 Film)
MATCH SCORE
Elodie: 4
The Princess (2022 Film): 3

Rumble 20599 Tom Cat vs. Death Angel (A Quiet Place)
MATCH SCORE
Tom Cat: 2
Death Angels (A Quiet Place): 0

Wolverine vs. Multiple Man
MATCH SCORE
Wolverine: 3
Multiple Man: 4

Tournament - Captain James Tiberius Kirk vs. Viceroy Nute Gunray
MATCH SCORE
Captain James Tiberius Kirk: 6
Viceroy Nute Gunray: 3

MORDOR

Guest AKUMA

"My allies and I would never wish to harm you. I swear it on my father's grave.....that harm will never come to you while we are here. Isn't that right my friends?" Sigfried asked sadly as he had been the one who killed his own father...

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KevinDWolf93

OOC:Cool. Also ND I think it was the scars that got em :D

Adam seeing Siegfrieds less-than-stellar job he quickly powered down before intervening:

"We dont want your belongings, we were just hoping to get some directions. We dont want to hurt you or your children, honest."

Guest tomisntblue
Unfortunately as the people were of a different world then the famous knight, the name would be unfamiliar and would only cause the people to huddle more in their homes before an elderly man stepped out, obviously the spokesman for the people. As he hobbled toward them he gulped and rasped.

"We will give you what little we have, but spare our children....Please."

OOC:Brb

Dante put a hand to his forehead, "well so much for tact..." Dante set his weapons down and walked over, taking his place beside Sigfried. Let's hope that being a king has helped my public speaking "Alright people, calm down... We don't want to take anything, we're here to help you. My name is Dante, son of the dark knight Sparda - king of Persia; me and fellow warriors are here to offer you our services in protecting this land from a great evil that threatens it. We seek not money, simply shelter."

Hmm... seeing as how I would probably terrify the villagers, it would be a good idea for me to fade into the darkness...

I use the powers of the Dark Reaver and fade from sight for a time, at least until the townspeople are settled down...

Terrified still, the old man looked at Dante with deep-set eyes and pointed a malnourished finger at him.

"Do you really? We have barely survived these past few years under the rule of the Cult. And they-they have taken all that is dear to us. How do we know that by helping you, we won't bring their wrath upon us?"

Vin began to brn brass to soote away the fear and uneasnyness of the villagers. "We're her to help you, what can we do, all we ask for is a place to rest in return."

Sigfried took Soulwaver out and put it agsiant Dante's neck.

" If you want us to prove that he will protectt you then my friend Dante here will say that he will still protect you even if I have a blade to his throat. "

Guest KevinDWolf93

" If you want us to prove that he will protectt you then my friend Dante here will say that he will still protect you even if I have a blade to his throat. "

OOC::D WHAT!?! How will that prove anything???

Guest tomisntblue
Terrified still, the old man looked at Dante with deep-set eyes and pointed a malnourished finger at him.

"Do you really? We have barely survived these past few years under the rule of the Cult. And they-they have taken all that is dear to us. How do we know that by helping you, we won't bring their wrath upon us?"

"I can't promise that us being here won't their attention..." Dante began, "But, we are a group of warriors, gathered from distant lands, for the soul purpose of defeating this cult. My friends and I are more than capable of defending this village if any one should come for us. For your generosity I promise you two things, protection and..." Dante reached into his pouch and tossed a handful of goal the villager's way, "You may use that to help by food for the people of this village."

Guest tomisntblue

OOC: I missed this one... how does that help?

OOC: Whoo-boy.

Calmed slightly by the abilities of Vin and Dante's gold, their collective fear reared up as they saw the ease the Knight wielded the sword. Stumbling backward, he was caught by an old woman(perhaps his wife) who after placing him down, walked toward Vin and stared. After some minutes of this scrutiny, she turned to the elder and gave a curt nod before turning to the group in general.

"You'd best come inside....And I'm sure your vampiric friend would like to join us as well."

(It proves that we will put our life on the line for this village so that way we can get them to trust us.)

Sigfried: "I will join you guys in a moment. I need to think about something for a moment.. ." ,The knight said as he put Soulwaver away and started walking away.

The place given over for the Hero's usage was a longhouse, with room and to spare for all of them. The food while scanty is filling in its way and after all have rested enough, the old woman speaks.

"So which lands do you hail from travelers? And what do you know of the Cult?"

Calmed slightly by the abilities of Vin and Dante's gold, their collective fear reared up as they saw the ease the Knight wielded the sword. Stumbling backward, he was caught by an old woman(perhaps his wife) who after placing him down, walked toward Vin and stared. After some minutes of this scrutiny, she turned to the elder and gave a curt nod before turning to the group in general.

"You'd best come inside....And I'm sure your vampiric friend would like to join us as well."

Rasing an eye brow Raziel let the power of the dark reaver fade away and reappeared. The power was taxing anyway, and the Wraith followed them inside.

The place given over for the Hero's usage was a longhouse, with room and to spare for all of them. The food while scanty is filling in its way and after all have rested enough, the old woman speaks.

"So which lands do you hail from travelers? And what do you know of the Cult?"

"From Nosgoth..." was all Raziel said keeping his eyes on the old woman who had so easily spotted him through the cloak of the Dark Reaver... she was more than she seemed...

OOC: I do not eat

"I'm sorry about my idiot companion," glares made Sigfried, "I will do what ever I can to make up for his mistake. I must find a place to rest for now, I'm... with child

Guest tomisntblue

After enjoying the meal Dante sighed, "Man, I could really go for a pizza and a strawberry Sunday right now..." Dante turned his attention to the woman who helped them, "Now to your question, a couple of us have had dealings with them in the past."

After enjoying the meal Dante sighed, "Man, I could really go for a pizza and a strawberry Sunday right now..." Dante turned his attention to the woman who helped them, "Now to your question, a couple of us have had dealings with them in the past."

"Yes, Dante and I defeated their leader and we'll do it again." Vin assured the woman.

Guest KevinDWolf93

OOC:ND, thats horrible reasoning...Nesh pulled the pregnancy card I see. Nice :D

Adam followed and apologized for the companions rash action, and complimented on the meal. He answered the questions in order:

"Umm, many. We all come from different places...as for the cult..." he stopped opting another to fill in.

Sigfried sat sighing as he thought he was useless compared to the others because he only had sword while the others either had better weapons or had POWERS while I was just a pompous knight turned farmer who likes to play with swords.

Sigfried: Damn it! Thier must be a way I too can have powers like the being called Raziel and use swords like Dante...

Sigfried then hears a bang noise as he turns around only to be bathed in a area of light only to see ...something he can't belive with his eyes.

Sigfried: So-So-Sou-Soul Caliber i-i-is that you?!" , The knight asked his sword which he had bonded with and lost thanks to Akuma although thinking it would talk like Soul Edge made him think he was crazy.