Crimson Typhoon: 4

Rumble 20581 Zyclops vs. Whitespikes
MATCH SCORE
Zyclops: 2
Whitespikes: 1

MORDOR

Guest AKUMA

Guest tomisntblue
The Mask wearing warrior blocked the shot with his sword and even for Dante has surpising speed as he ran right next to Dante as he tried to slice at him.

"Damn it!" Dante said, doing his best to dodge but getting cut on his side, "He's fast..." He however with his power still focused into the trickster fighting style he's speed was at it max. To display this, Dante used his Air Trick to vanish from sight and appear behind and above the warrior. Bringing his sword down with both hands he hoped to slice the masked man in half.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The warrior only laughed as he brought his sword back as sparks flew from the two swords collding as the MW tried to break the struggle by throwing a dagger at you. He then took out his Steel made shield to block Vin's attack as their was leather undearneath and padding so bones wouldn't be broken.

OOC: Someone give me the long short story... yes, short story that is DETAILED. Please. Danke.

OOC: Long story short, we arrived at a village, met an elder telling us of the oppression of the cult and gave us a choice whether to go on a caravan or go on the boat and risk having our covers blown and this village in trouble. We chose the caravan, so were leaving tomorrow and everyone's asleep, save for Vin, Raziel and Dante.

OOC: Someone give me the long short story... yes, short story that is DETAILED. Please. Danke.

OOC: Basically the options for our journey are were this:

1) Leave tomorrow by wagon caravan that will be going to Rohan, it goes by Moria. My problem with this is that it will take probably 16 days or more, and we will probably run into Cultist Checkpoints along the way.

2) Wait a couple days for a trading ship to arrive (Which would allow some of our more fragile members to heal), the village is also expecting a Tax Collector to come by so our presence might endanger the village (But if the Tax Collector is coming then wouldn't we pass him by Caravan?) This ship however is express to Gondor, but I'm sure we could get the captain to let us off at the mouth of the river with one of his ships long boats, which would allow us to easily travel up river to Moria... The journey should take only 3 to 5 days... and I wouldn't expect any checkpoints out on the seas.

Guest AKUMA
OOC: Long story short, we arrived at a village, met an elder telling us of the oppression of the cult and gave us a choice whether to go on a caravan or go on the boat and risk having our covers blown and this village in trouble. We chose the caravan, so were leaving tomorrow and everyone's asleep, save for Vin, Raziel and Dante.

thanks..

although i am eger to hear about this said 'oppression'...

ill go few pages back...

Guest tomisntblue
The warrior only laughed as he brought his sword back as sparks flew from the two swords collding as the MW tried to break the struggle by throwing a dagger at you.

The dagger hit, but it would take more than that to stop the son of Sparda. Dante kicked off the assassin, sending himself flipping back. "Alright speedy, try this!" he said, as rebellion vanished and he called upon the twin swords Angi & Rundra as he called out "SWORD MASTER!" He stabbed the blades into the ground and fired a blast of wind and flames jetting toward the assassin.

The warrior only laughed as he brought his sword back as sparks flew from the two swords collding as the MW tried to break the struggle by throwing a dagger at you. He then took out his Steel made shield to block Vin's attack as their was leather undearneath and padding so bones wouldn't be broken.

OOC: I edited that attack our so I wouldn't harm Date and she's uning lightingsabers and moving 140 MPH at close range.

Guest AKUMA
OOC: Basically the options for our journey are were this:

1) Leave tomorrow by wagon caravan that will be going to Rohan, it goes by Moria. My problem with this is that it will take probably 16 days or more, and we will probably run into Cultist Checkpoints along the way.

2) Wait a couple days for a trading ship to arrive (Which would allow some of our more fragile members to heal), the village is also expecting a Tax Collector to come by so our presence might endanger the village (But if the Tax Collector is coming then wouldn't we pass him by Caravan?) This ship however is express to Gondor, but I'm sure we could get the captain to let us off at the mouth of the river with one of his ships long boats, which would allow us to easily travel up river to Moria... The journey should take only 3 to 5 days... and I wouldn't expect any checkpoints out on the seas.

LOL!!

OOC:wow...if only...if only.....

Guest KevinDWolf93
thanks..

although i am eger to hear about this said 'oppression'...

ill go few pages back...

OOC:Also dont forget to check out the bit about Vins eyes....lastly, Siegfried may or may not be wielding soul edge.

Guest AKUMA
OOC:Also dont forget to check out the bit about Vins eyes....lastly, Siegfried may or may not be wielding soul edge.

okay thanks

The Masked Warrior simply took a stance and right before Dante's attack reached him he managed to pick up a house using his shield to act as a balancer. He then threw the house in the air to be his shield only for him to stop and jump inside the house and get the people out of thier and puts them down safetly . But although the house protected him from Vin's attack Dante's attack hit him sending him flying as he hit the back of the house.

Guest tomisntblue
The Masked Warrior simply took a stance and right before Dante's attack reached him he managed to pick up a house using his shield to act as a balancer. He then threw the house in the air to be his shield only for him to stop and jump inside the house and get the people out of thier and puts them down safetly . But although the house protected him from Vin's attack Dante's attack hit him sending him flying as he hit the back of the house.

OOC: Wait what? Just so I'm clear, this assassin picked up a house, threw it, get inside, got the people out, but my fire & wind attack still knocked you back?

So you're inside the house at the moment?

Guest tomisntblue
(Yeah. The attack hit because the front door was open so the attack got in and hit me.)

OOC: Shouldn't the house be on fire? I sent wind and flame at you. Idk, I pictured the house being made off wood. And is it still in the air?

(On fire and no its on the ground

The MW started to choke as he jumped out of the window as he smiled as he picked up the house agian and threw it at Vin which made her relase her force choke as he then aplogized and ran away.

(On fire and no its on the ground

The MW started to choke as he jumped out of the window as he smiled as he picked up the house agian and threw it at Vin which made her relase her force choke as he then aplogized and ran away.

OOC: You can't just say it made me drop my choke, that''s RPing for me.

IC: Burning pewter she junped out of range of the house continuing her choke.

Guest tomisntblue
(Oh yeah. Sorry man. Anyway the MW is too far away for you to choke anyway...

OOC: The implication is that you can't rp for Nesh, so the choke never stopped.

(Oh yeah. Sorry man. Anyway the MW is too far away for you to choke anyway...

I'm wit Date who you wer atacking and we've seen chokes from across starshp feleets plus it's a little hard to think when you can't breathe.

The MW coughed as he begged for you to let him go.

Give me one good reason you attacked my friend without provocation.