Steve (Minecraft): 2
Jackson Storm: 0

Archangel vs. Gambit
MATCH SCORE
Archangel: 1
Gambit: 4

MORDOR

Guest AKUMA

Sigfried struggles to get up as he uses his new Sword which he has called Soul Waver as he tells the others he hears something coming thier way.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

))C:That was only 2 of them/

Sasuke:HEhe not bad.

Sasuke smiles.

SHARIGAN!

He then takes out some shurikans and and throw them at Raziel. Sasuke then moves so fast at a blink of a eye behide Raziel.

OOC:Just look at my avatar thats how fast he use ti be. Current 16yr old sasuke is way faster then that.

Behide Raziel.

Sasuke:Right here.

The shurikans are heading towards Raziel.

The Sasuke gives one of the vampires a head sign.

The Vampires throws 5 shurikans at Raziel.

OOCL:Shurikans are coming at you both ways.

OOC: All the Vampires on the Surface should be dead... unless they can withstand the full force of Sunlight...

With his Wraith blade he swung out behind him at his foe, at the same time powering a small TK blast with his other hand.

Edit: missed that first Shiruken throw by Sasuke... but the Vampires could have thrown anything at me so...

Just then Raziel get's hit by the few Shirukens that the boy had thrown before appearing behind him...

Sigfried struggles to get up as he uses his new Sword which he has called Soul Waver as he tells the others he hears something coming thier way.

OOC:Here is the gfun part.

Its the Vampire king looking meaner then ever.

Wearing a black crown. Red eyes and human skulls on his shoulders.

VK:Your my prey hahahahaha.

The vampire king walks toward Sigfried in the tunnel along with to other Vampires.

OOC: All the Vampires on the Surface should be dead... unless they can withstand the full force of Sunlight...

With his Wraith blade he swung out behind him at his foe, at the same time powering a small TK blast with his other hand.

OOC:# vamps are in the tunnel.

3 died outside.

Sasuke sees it coming and doges it using his ninje speed.

3 died outside.

OOC: I edited my previous post...

Sigfried gulps as his allies are too far away to help(Just for plot's sake and because Sigfried was left were he was so he could heal.)

"Wh-Wh-Who are you villians?" , Sigfried croaked as he raised Soulwaver infront of himself .

3 died outside.

OOC: Ok, forget about it then... Also , Raziel is quite fast as well... maybe not Ninja fast but fast enough in close combat...

The shurikens in his back were a minor annoyance, but using the powered up TK blast he pointed it to the ground at his feet and blasted himself with extra speed towards the dodging ninja, taking a massive swipe with his Soul Reaver.

Sigfried gulps as his allies are too far away to help(Just for plot's sake and because Sigfried was left were he was so he could heal.)

"Wh-Wh-Who are you villians?" , Sigfried croaked as he raised Soulwaver infront of himself .

OOC: Nice knowing ya. You're gonna have a hell of a time killing someone that sounds to be like Dracula and two of his lackeys.

OOC: Woo-Hoo lets get this party started.

"Have we been captured again?" Aang just woke up from the commotion to see three pale-skinned creatures stalking towards him. "I supposed they are not friendly." With a push, the ground where the vampires in the cave were in grasped their ankles. Then with more earthbending, that ground sped out of the cave. "I think were're under attack.

OOC: Stranglehold started to attack as Saskue with some vampires while Sigfield seems to be outside the tunnel.

OOC: I as Raziel am outside the tunnel... everyone else so far has stated that they are inside the tunnel...

Guest tomisntblue

Dante was fully healed, put his power hadn't yet returned to full. He would have preferred more rest before a fight, but there was no way he was gonna let it show. It was dark in the cave, and the demon wasn't happy to be fighting blind. He summoned the power of Beowulf http://devilmaycry.wikia.com/wiki/Beowulf, and took a fighting posture, ready to intercept when the vampires returned.

OOC: **Rubs hands** Well, I've had time to catch up on the RP now, and Stranglehold isn't here now......So I guess I'll have move things along for now.

Having ascertained the power level of his opponent, Sasuke leaped back and smirked.

"Count yourself lucky that my Master doesn't want you all finished......Yet."

Then glaring, he vanished.

OOC: Sweet. Anyways... Whose turn again?

oh, nevermind this post...

Raziel eats the dead vampire souls to regain his strength again...?

OCC: I know. My statement is still true. He's no Toph. By that, not as skilled... u know what I mean?

OOC:After Aang decide not to kill the Fire Lord, Ozai, was about to attack him from behind, but Aang was able to feel the movement of his feet and stopped the attack without looking. He was probably barefoot at the time, though. Anyway Aang conjured a fire for all to see and he has his shoes on.

OOC: Did we agree to keep the same turn order?

OOC: Sounds good... but that coming from me is abit hollow as I am in #1 position... not that it actually matters