MORDOR

Guest AKUMA

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AKUMA

stargatesml.gif

The Guide and his warriors enter into the world known as Mordor...

As usual it is dark, and evil lurks everywhere...

Thundering sounds are heard every other second..and lightning flashes every second...

The people here live in constant fear...yes there are villigers in Mordor some where in this big place...but every thing is under the watchful Eye.

So now our warriors seek to find answers as to why they are here and more importantly what is this great evil that on everyone's mind....

TG: Welcome to Mordor...Im sure akuma knows we're here. Before you begin your journey...

I will explain to you all who i am and why you are here...

I am The Guide, I was a Former champion of the UWT. When I won 10 times in a row, I got chosen to become a higher power. Im one of the weaker ones, but i do have a great deal of powers..however once i became a higher power i was no longer able to keep a mortal body. so i now am seen as a Spirit. Ive been keeping an I out on the champions of the past tournaments, before Akuma became champion. however soon after he became champion, he craved power, and wanted to be the best...and he had been doing a good job so far. soon evil corrupted him but akuma soon changed that as the corrupted became the corrupter. Akuma learned to control that evil instead of it controling him. Soon there after, some rebillious higher powers chose to betray their allies and used akuma as their champion. since then they have been creating the UWT as a tool to gather warriors for an invincible army so that they may conquor all the universes, merge them and have a one man rule. thats when Vin came along and they put a halt on his plans, but he has returned and seeks vengence on Vin and those of you who competed last...

those of you who are new like aang and Adam among the rest, I have been keeping close tbas on you for some time and i chose you becaues i know you have what it takes to help Vin and defeat this evil that threatens your worlds...

you must stop this evil...you must stop Akuma.

i will try to help you as much as i can but my powers are very unstable here do to so much evil...

also beware of his shadow priest, unlike the earthborn amatures you seen in the first tournament, these breeds were born here so they are 10xs as powerful as the ones you faced in the first tournament....

Its gonna be a long journy and u will have to set up camp on you adventures...

i will try to find more information as to akuma's exact location althought i think i may already know..but with akuma, things arent always as they seem...remember that...

Guest AKUMA

OOC: okay hopefully ive answered your questions..so fell free to talk or whatever...

say something about the surroundings..

when i return we start the adventure in Mordor untill......

i wont be around always but ill be here to let u know any vital info...

Looking up into the blasted sky, Starkiller could feel the Dark Side lie heavily upon this world, long since conquered by Akuma and his Masters. Unconsciously, he stepped closer to his wife and scanned the area, noting a great distance away what seemed like an anomaly in this wasteland. Green fields, lush and teeming with life. The Slave-fields of Mordor to provide substance for its new Master. As he continued to look around, a strange screeching noise echoed throughout the land as well.....An incessant scream that made him grit his teeth. Truly, this place was a living Hell. He turned to the group.

"Perhaps its best that we introduce ourselves. I am Galen Marek for those who don't know me. But I once answered to the title of "Starkiller."

This place was not exactly the place Aang had in mind. The terrain itself seems menacing. After the Guide told him about what's going on, Aang thought it out. These people are from other universes , with some of them experiencing this predicament before. The thought of this Akuma guy worried him as well. He must be extremely powerful if he could attempt to rule over every universe that existed. The meddling of universes may also be the reason that he hasn't been able to connect to the Spirit world.

Following Starkiller's lead, he decided to introduce himself. "I'm Aang and I'm the Avatar." Eceryone just stared at him. He doesn't look imposing any may be the youngest person in the group, so he tried to impress them. "I can do this." He showed two air marbles rotating around.

Vin decided to introduce herself next. She cast a sidelong glance at her husband, so he'd know what was coming. next. "I'm Vin Marek, formally known as Vin Venture," She would once again turn to Galen with a loving look on her face :(, "Mistborn and Light Sith at your service." The enviornment of Mordor was somewhat like what she'd been raised in on Scadrial it still angered her but it felt oddly like home.

Raziel01.gif

Raziel hopped up onto a rock and gazed out across the new landscape "When I said any hell would be better, Spirit, I did not mean it literally... This Mordor is just as forsaken as Nosgoth was under the stagnation that Kain left it to... I almost dread what foul beasts await us here..."

OOC:I'm here Akuma.

Sasuke walks around the strange place.

"This place kind of looks like Strangleholds palace."said Sasuke.

Sasuke sits down on the floor to relax his sharingan.

The smoke from the volcano is making thens worse for his relaxion.

"I hate this place."said Sasuke.

OOC: Well, as I'm the co-GM for this RP, I'll just continue for AKUMA for now. Also as soon as everyone is introduced or made a post, we'll begin.

Next to Sasuke, a Shadow Priest appeared and bowed from the waist, his features hidden and obscured.

"Welcome Uchiha. Akuma is waiting for you."

Within the tower of Barad-Dur, Akuma was deep in council with four other beings concerning the hero's. As he was speaking, one of them interrupted.

Within his dark cloak, an iron glove could be glimpsed as he spoke, his every word an aristocratic enunciation.

"You seem to have an unhealthy obsession with this "Vin." Can it be Akuma, that you have lost sight of our goals?"

Akuma glared and snarled.

"Do not think to sully MY influence here! I have proven myself to our Masters time and again."

At his tone, another being spoke. Unlike the first, he appeared to be a mere wraith. The cloak, merely a way to reveal himself in the physical realm and when he spoke, it was a whispering, snake-like tone.

"Akuma has the ear of our Masters.....For now. But do not think that makes you immune to their wrath as well. We are taking quite the chance, letting your plan in motion."

Now Akuma slammed his fist into the stone table where it shattered, his gaze fixed upon the last speaker.

"If you have any qualms over this plan that They have approved....Speak now. Give me the chance to twist your head off-"

"Enough." This speaker was cloaked like the others, but on his back a single, black feathered wing flapped once before he spoke.

"This bickering is pointless, and reeks more of our comrades chosen field. Our orders are clear. We must ride out but for now....."

He smirked beneath the hood.

"We have work to do."

Within the tower of Barad-Dur, Akuma was deep in council with four other beings concerning the hero's. As he was speaking, one of them interrupted.

Within his dark cloak, an iron glove could be glimpsed as he spoke, his every word an aristocratic enunciation.

"You seem to have an unhealthy obsession with this "Vin." Can it be Akuma, that you have lost sight of our goals?"

Akuma glared and snarled.

"Do not think to sully MY influence here! I have proven myself to our Masters time and again."

At his tone, another being spoke. Unlike the first, he appeared to be a mere wraith. The cloak, merely a way to reveal himself in the physical realm and when he spoke, it was a whispering, snake-like tone.

"Akuma has the ear of our Masters.....For now. But do not think that makes you immune to their wrath as well. We are taking quite the chance, letting your plan in motion."

Now Akuma slammed his fist into the stone table where it shattered, his gaze fixed upon the last speaker.

"If you have any qualms over this plan that They have approved....Speak now. Give me the chance to twist your head off-"

"Enough." This speaker was cloaked like the others, but on his back a single, black feathered wing flapped once before he spoke.

"This bickering is pointless, and reeks more of our comrades chosen field. Our orders are clear. We must ride out but for now....."

He smirked beneath the hood.

"We have work to do."

Sasuke:Why have you brought me here.

Sasuke:What do you want me to do?

Sasuke:Why have you brought me here.

Sasuke:What do you want me to do?

At his words, all of the figures turned to stare at this intruder before chuckling, Akuma stepped forward and smiled.

"Welcome Uchiha, to our stronghold. Our task for you is simple.....Take a group of our soldiers....And attack these hero's where they are."

At his words, all of the figures turned to stare at this intruder before chuckling, Akuma stepped forward and smiled.

"Welcome Uchiha, to our stronghold. Our task for you is simple.....Take a group of our soldiers....And attack these hero's where they are."

"Hehe"

"thats all."

"Dont you think its alittle early to attack." Sasuke smiled.

"My eye is feeling some pain from using the black flames but i'll see what I can do.

OOC: Who to attack?

Meanwhile, the Guide would still be addressing the group of hero's.

"Indeed, this place has become a veritable hell under the heel of the Cult and the Five Horsemen. Yet even now, some remnant of this land fights back. Seek out the Blind Sage and the Queen of Shadow and Sorrow in Moria....They will help assist you."

Meanwhile, the Guide would still be addressing the group of hero's.

"Indeed, this place has become a veritable hell under the heel of the Cult and the Five Horsemen. Yet even now, some remnant of this land fights back. Seek out the Blind Sage and the Queen of Shadow and Sorrow in Moria....They will help assist you."

Taking charge as the "champion" Vin spoke. "which way do we go?"

OOC: I think what Nesh meant was that we are not familiar with this land... where is Moria? It's not as if Raziel who would know Nosgoth would be able to pin point a Dwarven Mine on a map of this Realm... even if one were present...

Guest AKUMA
OOC: I think what Nesh meant was that we are not familiar with this land... where is Moria? It's not as if Raziel who would know Nosgoth would be able to pin point a Dwarven Mine on a map... even if one were present...

a map will be presented soon...dont worry just listen to the guide, thats what he's for....