Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Rumble 20581 Zyclops vs. Whitespikes
MATCH SCORE
Zyclops: 2
Whitespikes: 1

MORDOR

Guest AKUMA

After making sure Vin was comfortable, Galen stood up. His eyes clear and his body illuminated by the fire behind him.

"What happened here in this world? And why the mention of the children earlier?."

The woman stares at him and the rest of the heros before laughing quietly, a solitary tear dropping from her eyes before answering the question.

"Once this was a fair land....Ruled by our benevolent king Elessar and his queen Arwen. But then....They came. In a massive castle descending from the sky.....Raining horrors upon the land and conquering all in their path....And they won. Under their heel, they tax us heavily and take everything....Including our children. They prefer infants mostly, for what foul purpose no man knows. The resistance is crumbling even now, and here you all show up."

Her eyes are tired as she looks at the group before looking at the ground.

"Even our hope has left us...."

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sigfried sat sighing as he thought he was useless compared to the others because he only had sword while the others either had better weapons or had POWERS while I was just a pompous knight turned farmer who likes to play with swords.

Sigfried: Damn it! Thier must be a way I too can have powers like the being called Raziel and use swords like Dante...

Sigfried then hears a bang noise as he turns around only to be bathed in a area of light only to see ...something he can't belive with his eyes.

Sigfried: So-So-Sou-Soul Caliber i-i-is that you?!" , The knight asked his sword which he had bonded with and lost thanks to Akuma although thinking it would talk like Soul Edge made him think he was crazy.

From the sword, he would hear a voice like that of angels. Melodic, with a touch of veneration.

"Yes.....I have seen your struggles to help your friends.....And I will aid you. Take me from my place of rest....And wield me once again."

Sigfried smiled as tears rolled from his eyes as he grabbed Soul Caliber and ran to the place his friends were at.

" I'm sorry for interuppting whatever was going on before I barged in but I have great news for all of us. " , the Knight said happily hiding Soul Caliber behind his back.

Guest KevinDWolf93

OOC:Ignoring u ND :D

Adam listened to the story. He glanced around the room to see his allies reactions. He was fighting to not jump out of his seat during it. When she finished he simply asked somberly:

"What do you need us to do?"

Guest tomisntblue
After making sure Vin was comfortable, Galen stood up. His eyes clear and his body illuminated by the fire behind him.

"What happened here in this world? And why the mention of the children earlier?."

The woman stares at him and the rest of the heros before laughing quietly, a solitary tear dropping from her eyes before answering the question.

"Once this was a fair land....Ruled by our benevolent king Elessar and his queen Arwen. But then....They came. In a massive castle descending from the sky.....Raining horrors upon the land and conquering all in their path....And they won. Under their heel, they tax us heavily and take everything....Including our children. They prefer infants mostly, for what foul purpose no man knows. The resistance is crumbling even now, and here you all show up."

Her eyes are tired as she looks at the group before looking at the ground.

"Even our hope has left us...."

Dante felt something stirring inside of him. He remembered how the people of Persia loved the Prince, and how they now bestow that faith and trust to him. He could only imagine what the people of this village felt when their king had fallen. Sadness began to surface, but he quickly pushed it away and replaced it with determination.

With a fist clenched Dante spoke, "We will do whatever we can to help you and your people, I swear it on my soul."

Vin stood, defiance in her eyes. "Hope is is only dead if you let it die, my was once like this, for a thousand years, just like this. But hope never did and from that hope a resistance was formed a resustance that killed g\Gods and liverated the people. I led that resistance and I swear as long as one of this group in front of you lives hope is not dead. The cult is beatable been there done that and we will do it again. We are hope, they cannot kill us."

This was terrible. The oppression reminded Aang of the time when the Fire Nation ruled over many parts of his world. Yet not even that compares to what this cult is doing.

"We would like to help you in every way we can. I too had to free people from oppression and with this new crew we can free you as well."

She would glance up swiftly at the oaths.

"Will you? We have had "hero's" before in this village. None of their promises ever came true either. But because SHE is with child..." She pointed to Vin.

"None of us in this village will betray you. But you must leave tomorrow. A caravan will take you to as far as Rohan and from there.....Well, that is your affair. Or if you wish to stay and wait for the ship which transports goods to Gondor.....You may. But the time for the inquisitors is near at hand and you will endanger us all if you wait. You must choose tonight." Standing up, she took a candle and made her way for the door.

"Sleep well...."

Meanwhile, the sword would be whispering sympathy in Segrifieds ears as to his seemingly small role in the group.....A fact reinforced by how seemingly everyone ignored him when he walked in.

Meanwhile Vin's anger at Akuma and fear of what it meant for everyone she loved over took her, her eyes transforming into a scary shade of yellow...

OOC:Im leaning toward the boat though which choice will take us farther?

OOC: Well Gondor is further away from Moria than Rohan (We are going to Moria right, not Mordor? Because of that Sage and Queen thing?) BUT we might be able to take it up the river Anduin, which comes within a few miles of Moria...

Besides ships are faster than carriages and wagons, and I would assume less checkpoints to deal with on the high seas...

OOC:Im leaning toward the boat though which choice will take us farther?

OOC: Alright, just to give everyone here a clear choice if we take the caravan we could then take the path to Moria more easily by passing through Rohan lands to Lothlorian, which is close to Moria. Or we could wait and take the ship to Gondor, skipping Moria altogether and try to take the fight to Mordor itself. Though if we wait, the taxmen will most likely discover us and THAT would be terrible for all concerned. Though you never know who (or what) will turn up in Gondor. So what choice do we take?

OOC: Well Gondor is further away from Moria than Rohan (We are going to Moria right, not Mordor? Because of that Sage and Queen thing?) BUT we might be able to take it up the river Anduin, which comes within a few miles of Moria...

Besides ships are faster than carriages and wagons, and I would assume less checkpoints to deal with on the high seas...

OOC: Also, ditto to what Skirm says except its a cargo vessel on its way to Gondor and it'll be missed eventually if we commandeer it.

OOC: I say we take the caravan, this place has seen enough trouble and we ned the back up from Moria.

OOC: Also, ditto to what Skirm says except its a cargo vessel on its way to Gondor and it'll be missed eventually if we commandeer it.

OOC: Hmm... good point... we could have them drop us off at the river mouth and commandeer one of the ships long boats. That should be able to carry all of us, and with certain characters, traveling by water should be easy...

Guest KevinDWolf93

OOC:My votes for the boat, if skirms right.

Adam thanked the lady before trying to bring the group together:

"I think we'll have better luck with the ship"

OOC: I'll have to agree with Skirm. It it means fighting for our lives for the liberation of this village, count me in.

That can't be good. Vin is definitely angry over this and seems to be as if she will become a stronger being. Aang thought he should try to calm her down:

"Vin, you have to calm down. We know these people have suffered immensely and it makes you feel angry. Heck I had my entire family rendered extinct and I can't do anything about it. But you must control your anger or you will endanger us all. I almost had that happen while in the Avatar state and hurting someone will hurt you even more."

Sigfried started to grow angry himself of being ignored ever since he walked in.

But while getting upset SC started to glow.

That can't be good. Vin is definitely angry over this and seems to be as if she will become a stronger being. Aang thought he should try to calm her down:

"Vin, you have to calm down. We know these people have suffered immensely and it makes you feel angry. Heck I had my entire family rendered extinct and I can't do anything about it. But you must control your anger or you will endanger us all. I almost had that happen while in the Avatar state and hurting someone will hurt you even more."

"The only ones I'm going to hurt are Akuma and his men kid, you can be sure of that." Vin saud in a tone that wasn't harsh but left no room for argument.