Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Rumble 20581 Zyclops vs. Whitespikes
MATCH SCORE
Zyclops: 2
Whitespikes: 1

MORDOR

Guest AKUMA

OOC: Alright so two for the boat and two for the caravan thus far. I can't vote here, as I'm GM'ing the story. Speaking of which....

As the sword began to glow, a voice only Segfried could hear echoed in his mind.

"Patience! We will show our power when the time is right...."

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: Wait, the River I was thinking of was the Gwathló River I think... it leads from the sea past Moria and up to Rivendell.

enedwaith.gif

Guest tomisntblue
Sigfried started to grow angry himself of being ignored ever since he walked in.

But while getting upset SC started to glow.

OOC: Try saying something. I know you tried to interrupt when you came in but it was kinda an intense moment that had everyone focused.

Dante noticed Sigfried standing in the door way, his anger was apparent. With Vin boiling over as well the situation needed resolving soon. He hoped he could calm Sigfried down by simple conversation.

"Hey Sig..." Dante said, "Sorry for not welcoming you in earlier, it's just I had somethings on my mind. What's the news you had?"

Guest tomisntblue
OOC: I guess I'm the deciding voice, and I say we go by caravan. I would like for this village to burn to the ground due to our actions.

"That we can all agree on." Aang said confidently.

OOC: Don't you mean, wouldn't?

OOC: Alright then, just to be sure. Is this cool with everyone?

OOC: People still have to Vote, I think ND7 didn't and then there's JP...

OOC: Try saying something. I know you tried to interrupt when you came in but it was kinda an intense moment that had everyone focused.

Dante noticed Sigfried standing in the door way, his anger was apparent. With Vin boiling over as well the situation needed resolving soon. He hoped he could calm Sigfried down by simple conversation.

"Hey Sig..." Dante said, "Sorry for not welcoming you in earlier, it's just I had somethings on my mind. What's the news you had?"

Sigfried:.... Well if everyone is ready.......I know I had complained about it before but....I did it...I -I- I finally found Soul Caliber!!!!

Sig then held his sword out for the group to see as it glew brightly.

Even as aSith like she was now Vin wasn't dark or evil but she wasn't light either. She began to recite an oath from a future that never ca,e, the oath her daughter taught her. "Where Dark and Light meet, there will we be. We are the boundary between Night and Day. Through passion we gain strength. Through peace we learn wisdom. Like the Mist, we are ever-present. Like the Mist, we are unchanging. Though shadows grasp and darkness fall, still we will stand. On the Twilight path." She turned her attention to sig fried, hoping no one caught the change in eye color except Gale. "How?"

OOC: People still have to Vote, I think ND7 didn't and then there's JP...

OOC:Well JP left I think, and ND7 told me his choice so I guess we leave in the morning. Now then....

Noticing his wife's mood, Galen sidled up and put his arm around her, giving her the choice to lean on him if she wanted while nodding his thanks at Aang for trying to help. Looking at the group in general he spoke clearly and loud enough for all to hear.

"We should rest now. The Caravan will be here in the morning, and we've had a long day." He glanced at Segfried and smiled.

"Good news indeed. We could use all the help we could get."

Agian Sigfried was ignored so he said that he hoped everyone was happy that he found SC and walked too a bed in the same room and laid down leaving SC by the corner of the bed.

What the hell is going on in here...!?

OOC: Hello Akuma. We're resting up before we come to Moria in a quaint little village.

Guest tomisntblue
What the hell is going on in here...!?

Finding shelter, making travel plans, promising to free villages and their people from evil's tyranny... you know, normal hero stuff

OOC:Well JP left I think, and ND7 told me his choice so I guess we leave in the morning. Now then....

Noticing his wife's mood, Galen sidled up and put his arm around her, giving her the choice to lean on him if she wanted while nodding his thanks at Aang for trying to help. Looking at the group in general he spoke clearly and loud enough for all to hear.

"We should rest now. The Caravan will be here in the morning, and we've had a long day." He glanced at Segfried and smiled.

"Good news indeed. We could use all the help we could get."

Over the mind link Vin spoke to Galen. <I''m sure you noticed the changes.>

Guest AKUMA
Finding shelter, making travel plans, promising to free villages and their people from evil's tyranny... you know, normal hero stuff

okay....

Over the mind link Vin spoke to Galen. <I''m sure you noticed the changes.>

Leading her to a place by the fire he thought back to her.

<Indeed. I'd hate to be in the Cults shoes when you catch up to them.>

Guest tomisntblue

Dante was going to try and talk to Sigfried about how he found his weapon and congratulate him for it, but when Sig walked away Dante decided he was probably tired and they could discuss it in the morning. He decided it was best that he got himself rested for the morning.

OOC: Hello Akuma. We're resting up before we come to Moria in a quaint little village.

OOC: Hrmm... Average speed of a horse drawn wagon 6km/h, average speed of a sailing ship with good wind 30km/h... distance to Moria across land 1000km, distance by water 1200km... Horses need rest and stops for the night, boats don't... assuming 10 hours a day by horse then that's 16 days... or 40 hours by ship... And with Aang here we will always have a good wind...