Archangel vs. Gambit
MATCH SCORE
Archangel: 1
Gambit: 4

MORDOR

Guest AKUMA

Guest AKUMA
OOC

Turn order: Skirm, Tom, Jeager, Pat, Nesh, Kev, ND7, Hugo... and Hugo said for Nesh to take his Starkiller turns since he's gone...

So is it my turn now?

edit

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AKUMA
(Well Siggy is burnt all on his right side but his entire left side and face are protected by the sword so....MEDIC!!!)

too bad there isnt one for miles.... :(

and dont even think about asking the guide...he could make it worse if he's not careful

speaking of which....

too bad there isnt one for miles.... :(

and dont even think about asking the guide...he could make it worse if he's not careful

speaking of which....

Wow now that I think about not even the Force can help here...

Guest AKUMA

@ Tech, i know.. :(

@kevin, because he's Tommy F***ing Oliver!! LOL

Sigfried crawls to the hole by scrapping along with his sword.

"Co-coming.....need hele-help.... the ac-acid burnt through my leather and cloth....oww....it stings....."

Guest KevinDWolf93

OOC:Patrick would Aang know how to use water healing? If so u have a patient in ND

@ Tech, i know.. :(

@kevin, because he's Tommy F***ing Oliver!! LOL

Iwould've offered a Force healing but he's in too bad a shape of it to work, with Vin and Galen exausted from containing the explosion.

Guest AKUMA
Sigfried crawls to the hole by scrapping along with his sword.

"Co-coming.....need hele-help.... the ac-acid burnt through my leather and cloth....oww....it stings....."

OOC: dont worry ill help you... :(

The Guide appears infront of our heros as they pull themselves together from thier recent battle..

He notices Sigfried and goes to him...

TG: "Your hurt sigfried", hesitantly he then says.."i shouldnt be doing this because i dont kno how much help i will be, but im going to try and heal you...

stay put..."

the Guide shines its light on the wounded areas of sigfried and it seems to be working as his wounds began to slowly heal...

Guest KevinDWolf93

OOC:Hold on AKUMA, Im figuring this out...*hears siegfried cry in pain*...fine :(,do it but I wouldve thought of something.

@ND:MIDICHLORIANS!!! Also seriously would Aangve been able to water heal?

Caught out in the open and away from the safety that Aang made, Raziel had only himself to rely on... and he once again used the magic of the glyphs... the Force Glyph!

Before the acid rain hit, Raziel started to spin like a top, fading into the spectral realm for an instant before stopping. The power spread through his body and unleashed a powerful blast of force in all directions. Knocking away the acid rain from him...

(Getting burnt by acid is too much for the Force to heal...oh what happened to all that 'force' hype Nesh? :(

I had to redirect acid and contain an explosion, I could heal you but I don't have the energy to do so.

Guest KevinDWolf93

OOC:,..and onto siegfried :( good job skirm...jk :P. Anyways I think we should pick up when the rest are present. Ima get off in a smidge...

OOC:He hasn't learned how to do that in the show. Sorry.

Aang watches as his comrades enter the sanctuary he created. Aang managed to escape with only his clothes burned up a bit, Raziel seems to be the worst affected. "I have seen Katara do it before. I'll try my best." Aang opened his water jug and the water flowed to his hands. He then placed his hands on Razuel's scars.

Guest AKUMA
OOC:Hold on AKUMA, Im figuring this out...*hears siegfried cry in pain*...fine :(,do it but I wouldve thought of something.

@ND:MIDICHLORIANS!!! Also seriously would Aangve been able to water heal?

OOC: i doubt it would have effect on those wounds....

in any case sig's wounds are better but still not up to full, so your still gonna hurt a little....

thats the best TG could do...

IC

The guide goes to Raziel..

"Do you need assistance...?"

Guest tomisntblue

Weakened from using so much energy to escape the blast, Dante had no choice but to hurry and find shelter with Aang and the others. Once safe, he collapsed to a knee breathing heavily. He had suffered some burns, but they were already healing, slower than normal however.

Guest AKUMA
OOC:Yeah, probably...

yea i agree, we'll pick up tommorow...

once everbody agrees on a good stopping point..

Guest KevinDWolf93
yea i agree, we'll pick up tommorow...

once everbody agrees on a good stopping point..

Well your healin, then your gonna make exposition.,.leys stop just before the exposition, shall we?

OOC:He hasn't learned how to do that in the show. Sorry.

Aang watches as his comrades enter the sanctuary he created. Aang managed to escape with only his clothes burned up a bit, Raziel seems to be the worst affected. "I have seen Katara do it before. I'll try my best." Aang opened his water jug and the water flowed to his hands. He then placed his hands on Razuel's scars.

OOC: My whole left arm is gone Pat... the few cuts and bruises don't really matter to me though...

The guide goes to Raziel..

"Do you need assistance...?"

"No Spirit... I can handle my own health..." He said walking toward the remains of the Dead Wyrm... With his Wraith senses he saw the wyrms soul hovering in the air, screaming for a life it would never again have...

Raziel opened his cowl with his one hand and drew in the soul of his enemy, the power fed him, and soon his lost arm began to manifest back in the Material Realm, and all the injuries he had sustained faded from his form...