Steve (Minecraft): 2
Jackson Storm: 0

Archangel vs. Gambit
MATCH SCORE
Archangel: 1
Gambit: 4

MORDOR

Guest AKUMA

OOC:After Aang decide not to kill the Fire Lord, Ozai, was about to attack him from behind, but Aang was able to feel the movement of his feet and stopped the attack without looking. He was probably barefoot at the time, though. Anyway Aang conjured a fire for all to see and he has his shoes on.

OOC: Patrick... he's still no Toph. And that can be easily argued that since Aang was very close to him, he could have felt it... but anyways, lets drop it. And we already have a source of fire.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tomisntblue

OOC: I don't care if we keep the same order, might make things less confusing. But just like Skirmesher, I'm #2... But if change the order, I can go last if it makes things easier to decide.

OOC: Patrick... he's still no Toph. And that can be easily argued that since Aang was very close to him, he could have felt it... but anyways, lets drop it. And we already have a source of fire.

OOC: Alright. I'll try to be more realistic.

Aang sees that Dante has a much brighter light. He puts out the fire in embarassment.

Guest tomisntblue
OOC: Alright. I'll try to be more realistic.

Aang sees that Dante has a much brighter light. He puts out the fire in embarassment.

Dante smiles seeing Aang's embarrassment. "it was a good call kid... they could be useful in case we get separated."

OOC: So we have Aang, Raziel, Dante, Ben, Segrified, Vin and Galen here right? I don't see Kev here yet.....So if its alright then maybe....

Jaeger, ND7, Tom, Pat, Skirm, Nesh and me. That good for all of you?

( Ignore this post if we are still doing the order.)

Sigfried then asked if someone could help him get some new Plate Armor,Chain Mail and Leather armor, and a shirt.....

Guest tomisntblue

OOC: 2 things. One I'm all for breaking the order outside of combat. I think it can be more free form then. Second, I have to run to the story real quick. I'll be back soon, skip me in the order if you have to until I return and I'll just fall into place when I can.

OOC: 2 things. One I'm all for breaking the order outside of combat. I think it can be more free form then. Second, I have to run to the story real quick. I'll be back soon, skip me in the order if you have to until I return and I'll just fall into place when I can.

OOC: I meant for the next encounter, then we can tailor it to our liking. But I agree with you outside of it. So I'm just gonna dive IC now.

In the makeshift tunnel, Galen removed his cloak and padded it to make his wife more comfortable before stepping outside. Other then Segrified and Razial, the place seemed quiet.

OOC: I'm first Hugo? Okay then...

"I gotta transform again!", Ben said as he selected on his Omnitrix. "HEATBLAST!", shouted Ben as he transformed into this:

200px-Heatblast_2.png

Suddenly, the tunnel became a bit more brighter thanks to the Pyronite's glow. "Excuse me.", Heatblast/Ben said as he went towards where the vampires were, passing where Siegfried was. Heatblast saw the vampires. "Hello! Bye!", Ben/Heatblast sarcastically called as he fired off a fire blast headed at the vampires.

OOC: I'm first Hugo? Okay then...

"I gotta transform again!", Ben said as he selected on his Omnitrix. "HEATBLAST!", shouted Ben as he transformed into this:

200px-Heatblast_2.png

Suddenly, the tunnel became a bit more brighter thanks to the Pyronite's glow. "Excuse me.", Heatblast/Ben said as he went towards where the vampires were, passing where Siegfried was. Heatblast saw the vampires. "Hello! Bye!", Ben/Heatblast sarcastically called as he fired off a fire blast headed at the vampires.

Galen blinked and turned just in time to see the last vampire assassins die. He groaned and kneaded his forehead. He must have been more drained then he thought to have missed that. He called out to Ben.

"Good job."

Galen blinked and turned just in time to see the last vampire assassins die. He groaned and kneaded his forehead. He must have been more drained then he thought to have missed that. He called out to Ben.

"Good job."

Groaning Vin woke up. "what's going on?

Groaning Vin woke up. "what's going on?

Sensing his wife in some degree of pain, he turned on his heel and made his way back inside the tunnel to check on her. Reaching the corner where he tried to make her comfortable, he took her hand and tried to smile.

"Don't worry, its going to be fine."

Sensing his wife in some degree of pain, he turned on his heel and made his way back inside the tunnel to check on her. Reaching the corner where he tried to make her comfortable, he took her hand and tried to smile.

"Don't worry, its going to be fine."

Bunring a bit of pewter Vin stood up. "we're under attack? Let's go help."

(Well since I got skipped...)

Sigfried:Thank you the one they call Ben 10...I owe you my life....but what I really need is some armor that isn't as weak as my old armor... Also someone point out the direction of our enemies....for I shall vanqiush them!

Bunring a bit of pewter Vin stood up. "we're under attack? Let's go help."

Gently striving to push her back down to rest Galen spoke.

"The battle is over and we're safe....For now. There's no shelter anywhere for miles and we're all tired. This is as good a place to camp as any for the night."

He looked up at the rest in the cave.

"Unless anyone had any objections?"

OOC: So all the Vampires on the Surface are dead... and JP killed all the Vamps under ground... and Sasuke has ninja-poofed away so... we can break camp and keep on moving south again...

(Well since I got skipped...)

Sigfried:Thank you the one they call Ben 10...I owe you my life....but what I really need is some armor that isn't as weak as my old armor... Also someone point out the direction of our enemies....for I shall vanqiush them!

OOC: Hugo made a new order, I was first in that, sorry, ND7.

Gently striving to push her back down to rest Galen spoke.

"The battle is over and we're safe....For now. There's no shelter anywhere for miles and we're all tired. This is as good a place to camp as any for the night."

He looked up at the rest in the cave.

"Unless anyone had any objections?"

We were supposed to be back yesterday, Katie will be worried...

"I guess we should get moving again. Should I get us out of here?"

Deep in thought, he turned to the group in general and spoke.

"Is there anyone here who can fly?"

Ben raised his hand, "I can... but I can't carry anyone... sorry."

Galen's gaze flickered toward Ben and he smiled.

"Not what I had in mind. We need to know where we are on the map. This place is the shelter we have for now, but I want to see if there are any villages close by, some place where we can heal and retrieve new equipment for those who need such as Segrified. Also....." His voice trailed off, but he glanced swiftly to Vin before looking back at Ben.