Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Rumble 20581 Zyclops vs. Whitespikes
MATCH SCORE
Zyclops: 2
Whitespikes: 1

MORDOR

Guest AKUMA

Leading her to a place by the fire he thought back to her.

<Indeed. I'd hate to be in the Cults shoes when you catch up to them.>

<You're not angry or disappointed? Look at my eyes, you know what they mean.>

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tomisntblue
OOC: Hrmm... Average speed of a horse drawn wagon 6km/h, average speed of a sailing ship with good wind 30km/h... distance to Moria across land 1000km, distance by water 1200km... Horses need rest and stops for the night, boats don't... assuming 10 hours a day by horse then that's 16 days... or 40 hours by ship... And with Aang here we will always have a good wind...

OOC: I agree that the ship's faster, but it's more of a risk to the village if we go that route.

<You're not angry or disappointed? Look at my eyes, you know what they mean.>

OOC: **Looking at Skirms calculations....** :D Whoa. How the-? That's a nifty talent you got there for detail. I'd like to play an RP some time when your in charge. Now back to the show....

Taking her chin in his hands he looked into her eyes to see the color of a Sith, though with the pleading look in her eyes it kind of made it lose its bite. Also....Uncaring of anyone watching he kissed her softly and after parting, smiled, not even bothering to speak mind-to-mind.

"You really think I'm the guy to be disappointed with you when that happens?"

OOC: **Looking at Skirms calculations....** :D Whoa. How the-? That's a nifty talent you got there for detail. I'd like to play an RP some time when your in charge. Now back to the show....

Taking her chin in his hands he looked into her eyes to see the color of a Sith, though with the pleading look in her eyes it kind of made it lose its bite. Also....Uncaring of anyone watching he kissed her softly and after parting, smiled, not even bothering to speak mind-to-mind.

"You always were adamant that it didn't." She'd cackle abit. "That cult had better watch out they're dealing with Lady Nebula no but you can always call me Vin."

Guest KevinDWolf93

" I agree with Siegfried, we should hit the hay" Adam lazily said. He didnt know how much time had passed since he was taken from his dojo, but he was bushed.

OOC: Like I said, I'll only be available in the evening in the next two days.

Aang got to his bed, pondering over the lady of the group. She seems so angry and serious. The stakes seem to be bigger than he has even faced. But he needs his sleep, which is an improvement over that rock yesterday. Still, he misses everyone in his universe dearly. This group is not exactly the funny type. Yet everyone depends on him to fix this problem and find peace to his universe. Most important, he hopes to find some way to regain the Avatar state. Or maybe he's thinking too much. Aang closed his eyes to sleep.

Guest AKUMA

OOC:yea no doubt...

he PMed me the calculations of how much traveling they were REALLY gonna have to do to get to "moria" and i was like speechless...

Guest tomisntblue

Dante found it impossible to sleep. Memories of all those killed at Akuma's hands haunted him. He wasn't going to let this village suffer any longer. Trying to keep his thoughts happy, he thought about Lady and the kingdom. That only became worry about how Persia was doing without him. Sure he had managed to defend it with ease, but without his power they might be under attack. His mind also crept to worry about Nero and Trish and his home world.

Standing, he decided rest wasn't what he needed. He needed to clear his head. "I'm going for a walk" he said out loud, not caring if anyone heard.

OOC:yea no doubt...

he PMed me the calculations of how much traveling they were REALLY gonna have to do to get to "moria" and i was like speechless...

OOC: Well if the Fellowship did it with little Hobbits, we can. Plus, it'll give us some time for future events to come into place. Well, I gotta sign off for now. I'll see everyone tomorrow. IC, SK finds a place next to Vin and sleeps. Good night all. Feel free to continue the IC drama for those who can't sleep. It may have some bearing on future events, who knows?

Guest AKUMA
Dante found it impossible to sleep. Memories of all those killed at Akuma's hands haunted him. He wasn't going to let this village suffer any longer. Trying to keep his thoughts happy, he thought about Lady and the kingdom. That only became worry about how Persia was doing without him. Sure he had managed to defend it with ease, but without his power they might be under attack. His mind also crept to worry about Nero and Trish and his home world.

Standing, he decided rest wasn't what he needed. He needed to clear his head. "I'm going for a walk" he said out loud, not caring if anyone heard.

OOC: well you better be careful...theres no tellin what could pop out in this place.....hehe

it might could be akuma himself....you never know.....

Guest AKUMA
OOC: Well if the Fellowship did it with little Hobbits, we can. Plus, it'll give us some time for future events to come into place. Well, I gotta sign off for now. I'll see everyone tomorrow. IC, SK finds a place next to Vin and sleeps. Good night all. Feel free to continue the IC drama for those who can't sleep. It may have some bearing on future events, who knows?

alright, peace :D

see ya tommorow...

Galen might've been able to sleep but Vin, not so much, so taking car not to diturb Galen she joined Danye.

"Wanna talk?"

Being undead, Raziel never needed sleep anymore... he too stood, nodded to his hostess and the left the dwelling...

Guest tomisntblue
Galen might've been able to sleep but Vin, not so much, so taking car not to diturb Galen she joined Danye.

"Wanna talk?"

Dante smiled, happy to have a companion. "I just got a lot on my mind, seeing these people brought me face to face with a lot of things I'm trying to ignore."

Dante smiled, happy to have a companion. "I just got a lot on my mind, seeing these people brought me face to face with a lot of things I'm trying to ignore."

"I understand. Why don't you tell me about persia and I'll tell you what I've been up to."

Guest tomisntblue
"I understand. Why don't you tell me about persia and I'll tell you what I've been up to."

As Dante was about to respond, he caught sight of an assassin. Jumping out of striking range Dante pulled his Ebony pistol and shot at the assassin's head.

Guest AKUMA
As Dante was about to respond, he caught sight of an assassin. Jumping out of striking range Dante pulled his Ebony pistol and shot at the assassin's head.

OOC: looks like your being attacked....

The Mask wearing warrior blocked the shot with his sword and even for Dante has surpising speed as he ran right next to Dante as he tried to slice at him.

Guest AKUMA
OOC: THE FRIGGIN RIVER! I HAS WATER POWERS! I CAN PROTECT US ALONG WITH AANG AND GET US THERE FASTER! WALLA!

OOC:ohh okay but dont do it today...do it tommorow...