Jackson Storm: 0

Archangel vs. Gambit
MATCH SCORE
Archangel: 1
Gambit: 4

MORDOR

Guest AKUMA

Guest tomisntblue
(So.....Tom,Sig, Skirm are all injured really badly?)

OOC: Dante's wounds will heal soon, but he used to much of his power at once. He's mostly exhausted

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AKUMA
Well your healin, then your gonna make exposition.,.leys stop just before the exposition, shall we?

OOC: yea i was gonna heal those in need then stop for the night...

Vin and Galen sat down, they'd used a lot of Force power redirecting the acid and containing the explosion. It was time for some rest.

Guest AKUMA

The Guide insisted that they set up camp...

TG: you guys set up cam and get rest, you all did very good today(an i mean that OCC too), im glad my decision wasnt in vein.

Ill be on the search fo more answers tha could lead to Akuma's destruction...

then you guys can head for moria when you get rested up....

The guide dissapears, on his way find what ever info he can about Akumas power that could be vital to our heros victory...

OOC: okay then we'll stop here for today..good job guys..!

im sure Hugo will pick up tommorow once he gets here...

OOC: Two Questions:

1) Should we keep the same initiative for out of Battle situations?

2) Should we keep the same initiative order for each Battle?

Guest AKUMA

maybe not for OB situations but be mindful of what was said in the UWT2 thread, give people a chance to respond before you post...

you guys can do that for each battles in the thread, but soon your gonna have to fight 1 on 1 with sombody...either in here or in the cbub...very soon....

Guest KevinDWolf93

OOC:

1:I dont have a problem w/ it, though Im open to suggestions.

2:That depends on the GM, though personally id rather not be 4th from last all the time

maybe not for OB situations but be mindful of what was said in the UWT2 thread, give people a chance to respond before you post...

you guys can do that for each battles in the thread, but soon your gonna have to fight 1 on 1 with sombody...either in here or in the cbub...very soon....

Ok, that sounds good...

OOC:

2:That depends on the GM, though personally id rather not be 4th from last all the time

@#2 Well... technically when we pass you in the Initiative you're no longer Forth... Think of it like a wheel, even if you are the top, when it starts to spin you'll eventually get to the bottom and then back to the top again...

Guest AKUMA
OOC:

then you guys can switch it up...

you dont have to go in that order all the time... just agree to go in a certain order every so often...

whoever created this "order" should decide what should happen in this particular case...i really dont have nothing to do with that...

i just need you to RP and be mindful of the others when RPing...

now if u wanna set a 'special order' u RP in, thats fine but thats your responsibility to make sure 'order' is maintained...

Guest KevinDWolf93
OOC: I was inside the Wyrm when it exploded... :(

OOC:You were still ghostfreak, right? If so u could just phase thru the acid...no harm done I think.

Guest AKUMA
OOC:You were still ghostfreak, right? If so u could just phase thru the acid...no harm done I think.

forget the acid...

did he survived the explosion.....?!

boom.jpg

OOC: I think he could survive something like that... lets just move on.

"HI GUYS!", Ben/Ghostfreak said, appearing next to the party, having phased through the rock to get to them. "Man, that was scary...", he said as he turned back to normal.

Sasuke runs in with the vampire assassins.

Sasuke:Kets end this....

OOC: Sorry I am late.The nurse was helping me walk with crutches.

OOC: Wait, you just ran into the tunnel? The tunnel full of enemies? The tunnel that's not big and will definitely constrict your usage of jutsus and high speed movements? The tunnel that will become your grave?

Sasuke sees the explosion.

Sasuke:Seems like we were alittle late.

Sasuke:Look around run any survivers and kill them.

Vampires:Yes sir.

The vampires look around.

Sasuke takes out his Sword of Kusanagi.

He then channel his lightning chakra into the blade with chakra flow. The sword starts to vibrate and lighting is around it.

Sasuke stans holdinh his sword.

Waiting.

OOC Notes: Raziel is not in the tunnel... He is over by the carcass of the Wyrm...

Sasuke sees something and then he walks over.

OCC:I'm ready when ya are.

Raziel turned and saw someone walking towards him, holding a sword that crackled with menacing energy. He looked to be only a boy, black hair, but strange red and black eyes...

OOC: Genjitsu will not work on the Undead... unless AKUMA says it does for some odd reason...

"Who are you and why are you here, boy... Did the Spirit bring you here too?"

just then he saw the vampire soldiers pour into the tunnel where all the others were hiding... "What?! It is no coincidence that you show up and my companions are attacked... Answer me now, or feel the bit of my blade!" Raziel said extending the Soul Reaver out to full length and taking a combat stance.

Raziel turned and saw someone walking towards him, holding a sword that crackled with menacing energy. He looked to be only a boy, black hair, but strange red and black eyes...

OOC: Genjitsu will not work on the Undead... unless AKUMA says it does for some odd reason...

"Who are you and why are you here, boy... Did the Spirit bring you here too?"

just then he saw the vampire soldiers pour into the tunnel where all the others were hiding... "What?! It is no coincidence that you show up and my companions are attacked... Answer me now, or feel the bit of my blade!" Raziel said extending the Soul Reaver out to full length and taking a combat stance.

00C:Lets get this party started hehe...

Sasuke:Funny you asked hehehehe I'm here to kill you.

Sasuke wisles for the vampires to come.

Sasuke:Your our first prey.

00C:Lets get this party started hehe...

Sasuke:Funny you asked hehehehe I'm here to kill you.

Sasuke wisles for the vampires to come.

Sasuke:Your our first prey.

Vampires... I knew my opponents weaknesses... having suffered them myself. Physical Wounds are fleeting, a vampire's immortal flesh begins to close as soon as it is cleaved. Vampires only need fear those wounds that impale or inflame, water scorches like acid (at least for Nosgoths Vampires...) and fledglings are devastated by sunlight's touch... though it's not that I haven't already killed their kind before...

Raziel knew what to do, though it would drain him the most of his magic... Before the Vampires got to him, he raised into the air, put his hands together as a bright light started to form between them, and in a flash, light as bright as the Sun washed over the area (Pure Sunlight) anything caught in the open would feel the touch of the light, and anyone looking at Raziel would find themselves temporally blinded...

Raziel stumbled as the glyphs magics faded into the surrounding... having to use three powerful glyphs in less than a few hours was taxing work, he would need a rest from those abilities... not that it would hamper his physical attacks.

OOC: heh, should have kept them in the tunnels...

Vampires... I knew my opponents weaknesses... having suffered them myself. Physical Wounds are fleeting, a vampire's immortal flesh begins to close as soon as it is cleaved. Vampires only need fear those wounds that impale or inflame, water scorches like acid (at least for Nosgoths Vampires...) and fledglings are devastated by sunlight's touch... though it's not that I haven't already killed their kind before...

Raziel knew what to do, though it would drain him the most of his magic... Before the Vampires got to him, he raised into the air, put his hands together as a bright light started to form between them, and in a flash, light as bright as the Sun washed over the area (Pure Sunlight) anything caught in the open would feel the touch of the light, and anyone looking at Raziel would find themselves temporally blinded...

Raziel stumbled as the glyphs magics faded into the surrounding... having to use three powerful glyphs in less than a few hours was taxing work, he would need a rest from those abilities... not that it would hamper his physical attacks.

OOC: heh, should have kept them in the tunnels...

))C:That was only 2 of them/

Sasuke:HEhe not bad.

Sasuke smiles.

SHARIGAN!

He then takes out some shurikans and and throw them at Raziel. Sasuke then moves so fast at a blink of a eye behide Raziel.

OOC:Just look at my avatar thats how fast he use ti be. Current 16yr old sasuke is way faster then that.

Behide Raziel.

Sasuke:Right here.

The shurikans are heading towards Raziel.

The Sasuke gives one of the vampires a head sign.

The Vampires throws 5 shurikans at Raziel.

OOCL:Shurikans are coming at you both ways.