Archangel: 1
Gambit: 4

MORDOR

Guest AKUMA

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Galen's gaze flickered toward Ben and he smiled.

"Not what I had in mind. We need to know where we are on the map. This place is the shelter we have for now, but I want to see if there are any villages close by, some place where we can heal and retrieve new equipment for those who need such as Segrified. Also....." His voice trailed off, but he glanced swiftly to Vin before looking back at Ben.

"I'm fine Galen, just a little tired. I wish we could get a message to home." Vin said sadly

Galen's gaze flickered toward Ben and he smiled.

"Not what I had in mind. We need to know where we are on the map. This place is the shelter we have for now, but I want to see if there are any villages close by, some place where we can heal and retrieve new equipment for those who need such as Segrified. Also....." His voice trailed off, but he glanced swiftly to Vin before looking back at Ben.

"Alright. Can I take a look at the map?", Heatblast/Ben asked as he returned to human form as he could get a closer look to the map without setting it on fire. "Mh, there's a river nearby. I can scout to see if there's any towns or cities near the river... I'll head out now...", Ben said as he once more transformed into Heatblast. He then left for the river. "Stay safe!", he called back.

Sigfried groaned as he started to follow after Heatblast.

As he would walk off, Galen would step forward and hold out an arm to stop him.

"Its alright. He's scouting the area for us and he'll be back. In the meantime, I wanna see what I can do about your wounds...."

Guest tomisntblue

As Dante leaned up against the wall of the tunnel, he looked everyone over. He was useless in the last fight, but he could feel his power returning to normal. "Next time, I'm gonna be ready..." he said, with a hint of shame in his voice.

OOC: Is the posting order not applicable for non-battle?

Raziel, pulled the shurikens out of his back as he saw a flaming man fly out of the tunnel where the other were hiding... "I guess the fledglings were not good enough for my companions..." he said moving towards the tunnel entrance.

Just then the annoying man stumbled out, in pursuit of the torch but was stopped by the one known as Galen...

"What happened? I thought it was just the Wyrm and creatures like it we had to deal with? And then we get attacked by Assassins and Vampires..."

"Also, Where is that one going..." he finished pointing a claw towards the quickly disappearing flame, flying on the horizon...

OOC: Is the posting order not applicable for non-battle?

Raziel, pulled the shurikens out of his back as he saw a flaming man fly out of the tunnel where the other were hiding... "I guess the fledglings were not good enough for my companions..." he said moving towards the tunnel entrance.

Just then the annoying man stumbled out, in pursuit of the torch but was stopped by the one known as Galen...

"What happened? I thought it was just the Wyrm and creatures like it we had to deal with? And then we get attacked by Assassins and Vampires..."

"Also, Where is that one going..." he finished pointing a claw towards the quickly disappearing flame, flying on the horizon...

OOC: No, this is the IC process. We can either camp here for the night in the tunnel or make our way to the village in the dark.

Looking up from his healing, Galen spoke to Raziel.

"They were servants of the Cult that brought us all together here.....And Ben is scouting for some better shelter then this tunnel."

Meanwhile, from his view point Ben would see the nearest village, though it seemed to be a days journey from where they were. To reach it quickly, they would have to hike in the dark.

Aang sees Raziel finally sees Raziel entering the tunnel, and by the looks of things, he looks in terrible shape. "Glad that you got here alive. The flaming guy and Sigfield left here to check where we are going."

OOC: lol, I'm always going to look in terrible shape being an undead wraith and all that... but eating the souls of our Dead Enemies heals me regardless of whatever wound I receive...

"No... Siegfried was stopped by the other man... they should return soon."

OOC: No, this is the IC process. We can either camp here for the night in the tunnel or make our way to the village in the dark.

Looking up from his healing, Galen spoke to Raziel.

"They were servants of the Cult that brought us all together here.....And Ben is scouting for some better shelter then this tunnel."

Meanwhile, from his view point Ben would see the nearest village, though it seemed to be a days journey from where they were. To reach it quickly, they would have to hike in the dark.

Ben then decides to do something that would make it easier on his companions after discovering the village and familiarizing himself with it. He borrows a boat, promising the local renter his cash soon, he then transforms into this:

200px-Water_Hazard.png

Scaring the bejesus out of the man, he shouts, "You can have it! Ah!", he runs away. "Uh... thanks?", Ben said. He then gets into the water and by using his power, he pushes the boat back up the river, towards where his comrades were, using his powers while swimming. He does this at high speed. Eventually he reaches the end of the river. He then gets out of the water and pulls the boat out and covers it with the nearby brush. He then transforms into Heatblast and flies back to his allies. This took a while. "Wow... I'm tired... Guys, I found a village. Its right off the river. I got us a boat so we don't have to hike as much. We can leave now and get there fast.", Ben said, still in his Heatblast form, "I'll lead you to the boat."

Sigfried smiled as he could get new armor now. He then asked Ben how he got the boat in the first place.

OOC: BTW, you guys do not know of my crab form... just so you know. That okay?

"Oh... I rented it on credit and then I transformed... the guy ran off saying I could have it... but I'll return it and leave cash in the boat when we get back.", Ben/Heatblast said to Siegfried.

Vin had another round of morning sickness letting out an agaited groan as tears began to fall, she was being babied by everyone which pissed off, she was cold, tired and miserable, she wanted to rip Akuma limb form limb for putting her through this. However, most of all... She. Just. Wanted. To. Go. Home. It was the hormones causing this but unfortunately that wouldn't come across as all this slammed into Galen's mind.

Guest tomisntblue
OOC: BTW, you guys do not know of my crab form... just so you know. That okay?

"Oh... I rented it on credit and then I transformed... the guy ran off saying I could have it... but I'll return it and leave cash in the boat when we get back.", Ben/Heatblast said to Siegfried.

Dante raised a curious eyebrow, "Are you sure your money's good here?"

Guest tomisntblue
"I really don't know... wait... aren't you the King of Persia? Don't you have some gold with you?", Ben asked Dante.

"I got a few coins, encase of emergency..." Dante said casually pulling out a pouch. He tossed it up a caught it, he was obviously downplaying how much he had, "I guess I could spare a couple of pieces."

Vin had another round of morning sickness letting out an agaited groan as tears began to fall, she was being babied by everyone which pissed off, she was cold, tired and miserable, she wanted to rip Akuma limb form limb for putting her through this. However, most of all... She. Just. Wanted. To. Go. Home. It was the hormones causing this but unfortunately that wouldn't come across as all this slammed into Galen's mind.

He winced as via mindlink he caught the full force of his wife's fury and stopped briefly looking at Segrified before running back inside.

"Will you excuse me for a minute please?"

Once inside, he passed Ben and Dante conversing and stopped before Vin. Uncaring of the audience they had he held her close and tried to sooth her as best he could.

"I'm here Vin......I won't leave you."

He winced as via mindlink he caught the full force of his wife's fury and stopped briefly looking at Segrified before running back inside.

"Will you excuse me for a minute please?"

Once inside, he passed Ben and Dante conversing and stopped before Vin. Uncaring of the audience they had he held her close and tried to sooth her as best he could.

"I'm here Vin......I won't leave you."

I Know, I just want to go home I don't mknow why I''m actong like this, I know Ineed to fight and I want to but..." she triailed off.

Guest tomisntblue
"This is good Dante, how much is this? In Dollars I mean.", Ben asked. "Just wondering so we know how much we have on hand..."

It had been awhile since he thought it dollar amounts, so the question took him a moment, "I'm not sure..." he admitted, "Probably somewhere around 2 thousand dollars, give or take."

I Know, I just want to go home I don't mknow why I''m actong like this, I know Ineed to fight and I want to but..." she triailed off.

Cupping a hand to her chin, he trailed a finger along her face and was sorrowful to feel tear-tracks. As he did so, he felt a fiery rage against Akuma and his ilk. They made his wife cry. Now it was personal. Keeping his voice level he spoke to her.

"Shhh, just rest for now. We'll get home together, all of us. Ben's found some better shelter then this place, so rest while you can. We may be moving out soon."