Steve (Minecraft): 2
Jackson Storm: 0

Archangel vs. Gambit
MATCH SCORE
Archangel: 1
Gambit: 4

MORDOR

Guest AKUMA

Though anger flowed through him, it was beginning to be overcome by intense sorrow. More so when it was Dante of all people counseling them to think things out. Where was his patience? His reasoning? Gone, all gone with her death..... Also, beneath the hood he could see the looks in the eyes of the group as well as sense their current emotions.

They were wary of him, as though he would attack them at any time. Perhaps they were right. At the words of the last speaker, he looked up and into the eyes of Shruiken, though his remark would be addressed to all.

"I.... Have fought by your sides and you have fought by mine. We are comrades, friends.....But I fear this is too much to ask of any of you. Vin was-is my wife. If there is even the slimmest chance I could get her back, I will. But this is personal, and the enemy is not yet dead. If I must, I shall go alone..... But I will not think the less of any of you for that. We should rest.... We have just vanquished an entire army and perhaps when we are not so weary, we may then make our choice."

Slipping off his hood, the aura of anger had faded to acute grief and grime and ash had coated his face, broken only by the trails of tears that had now ceased to flow. His eyes once yellow and reptilian had also reverted to brown, though no less intense for that. Without another word, he headed off for the river and began to wash his face separate from the others before slipping into meditation. He for one, had made his choice.

Shruiken watches as Galen walked to the river, and after an appropiate pause, walks to the river as well. While the Force weilder meditates, the dragon laps water in huge gulps, sating his thirst, whilst addresing the man.

<It takes a great deal to meditate at a time like this. My rider...my original rider...would often join me in my meditations, and we would sit for hours, saying nothing, but feeling all. You and him were not so different, you know. I too, have suffered many a loss. Imagine if you will, that you had killed Vin, and you perhaps might begin to understand how I feel. In my own world, Galbatorix made me out as a monster. He took my mind, and used my body to kill all my kin, while I could do little but watch in horror. I have slain more dragons in my life than him, but it is because of him that I did so. Everyone I cared for has been cast into the void. That is why I say that I can empathize... It seems, however, that amongst all this violence and bloodshed, I am beginning to find hope. Beginning to find others for whom I care. You, Adam, Raziel, Aang... I care for you all, and would protect you to the bitter end. Were I in your position, I perhaps, would do the same thing as you. I will join you. >

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KevinDWolf93

Adam was silent throughout most of the situation. He still couldnt believe that Vin was dead. Sighing, he looked around.

"Were cutting it close..." he murmered angrily. "...but were going to need everyone for Akuma. I figure we can make this quick if we all pool our abilities. IF you guys are really up for it, Im in. Lets save Vin."

Shruiken watches as Galen walked to the river, and after an appropiate pause, walks to the river as well. While the Force weilder meditates, the dragon laps water in huge gulps, sating his thirst, whilst addresing the man.

<It takes a great deal to meditate at a time like this. My rider...my original rider...would often join me in my meditations, and we would sit for hours, saying nothing, but feeling all. You and him were not so different, you know. I too, have suffered many a loss. Imagine if you will, that you had killed Vin, and you perhaps might begin to understand how I feel. In my own world, Galbatorix made me out as a monster. He took my mind, and used my body to kill all my kin, while I could do little but watch in horror. I have slain more dragons in my life than him, but it is because of him that I did so. Everyone I cared for has been cast into the void. That is why I say that I can empathize... It seems, however, that amongst all this violence and bloodshed, I am beginning to find hope. Beginning to find others for whom I care. You, Adam, Raziel, Aang... I care for you all, and would protect you to the bitter end. Were I in your position, I perhaps, would do the same thing as you. I will join you. >

From his position near the river, Galen spoke. His eyes still closed as he strove to calm his mind.

"Thank you....I will remember this, trust me."

Guest tomisntblue
Adam was silent throughout most of the situation. He still couldnt believe that Vin was dead. Sighing, he looked around.

"Were cutting it close..." he murmered angrily. "...but were going to need everyone for Akuma. I figure we can make this quick if we all pool our abilities. IF you guys are really up for it, Im in. Lets save Vin."

"You know, Vin would probably want us to honor her sacrifice and make sure Akuma is killed..." Dante said, then smiled, "But I've never been very 'considerate of other people's feelings.' I'm more concerned with what I want, so I'm all for saving Vin."

Rev grunted and joined in.

"If Dante is going then I'm going, who knows I might even see my daughter thier.", Rev said with a smile as he finished the rest of his Gin.

SC then flew up and said that it would help in anyway.

Guest KevinDWolf93
*Roaring Thunder*

hourglass.jpg

THE END IS SEPT 30TH....

OOC:We know! Alright, Hugo take us away. See if we *gasp*can finish up today.

@Hugo: Well...get on with it! Also Power Ranger=Anti-hero?

Adam powered down, before smirking.

"Alright. Come on, lets make this quick." Adam says before turning to Shurikan.

"Guess were all going...ya ready for what awaits?"

OOC: Crimson an anti hero hmmm I don't think so

Crimson sits on the ground looking at everyone. She decide it was best not to talk and be quiet.

(Skirm...my PM.....)

OOC: Yeah yeah, got it...

IC

"So I would think we are traveling by way of Dante's swords once again?" Raziel asks to the group... but he then had a thought. Though he didn't want to anger Galen again, he thought it wise to give over his wife's possessions, still attached to her body as they were...

He walked off to find Galen, and to give back the various items of Vin. Her sabers of light, the metal veils that she used, those daggers made of glass, as well as the various pieces of jewelry. He wrapped them up in Vins cloak and handed them to Galen at the River.

OOC Edit: Also quick Question for Tom... can we see the other Dimension through the Cut?

OOC: Yeah yeah, got it...

IC

"So I would think we are traveling by way of Dante's swords once again?" Raziel asks to the group... but he then had a thought. Though he didn't want to anger Galen again, he thought it wise to give over his wife's possessions, still attached to her body as they were...

He walked off to find Galen, and to give back the various items of Vin. Her sabers of light, the metal veils that she used, those daggers made of glass, as well as the various pieces of jewelry. He wrapped them up in Vins cloak and handed them to Galen at the River.

He'd be slightly more calm now, though when he saw Vin's body give her possessions to him, his eyes would flicker yellow though he nodded his thanks, stowing them in his knapsack.

OOC: Ok, I just got word that Tom is absent for right now... which means that I got to kick this off...

IC

Without too much more waiting the group readied themselves to travel. Dante drew Yamato and with a Clean Cut he tore at the fabric of the dimensional boundaries between them and Nosgoth.

What they would see through the portal (if they could see though the portal) would be a lush green landscape, akin to the untainted beauty of a middle ages landscape. No wonder Raziel had wanted to return here.

Nosgoth.jpg

Does Everyone Step Though it?

OOC: Ok, I just got word that Tom is absent for right now... which means that I got to kick this off...

IC

Without too much more waiting the group readied themselves to travel. Dante drew Yamato and with a Clean Cut he tore at the fabric of the dimensional boundaries between them and Nosgoth.

What they would see through the portal (if they could see though the portal) would be a lush green landscape, akin to the untainted beauty of a middle ages landscape. No wonder Raziel had wanted to return here.

Nosgoth.jpg

Does Everyone Step Though it?

Galen stands up and walks through without a word.

OOC: Don't forget to make a new thread with the order for us Skirm.

Galen stands up and walks through without a word.

OOC: Don't forget to make a new thread with the order for us Skirm.

OOC: Doing so right now

• 3 weeks later...