Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Rumble 20581 Zyclops vs. Whitespikes
MATCH SCORE
Zyclops: 2
Whitespikes: 1

Nosgoth

Skirmisher

Dante knew he couldn't say anything to help the situation, but there was something he could do to help. He began burning bronze, even know Vinessa said she couldn't use Vin's powers Dante wanted to be careful. Once his bronze was up he began carefully soothing away Vinessa's anger.

OOC: I think you mean cooper.

IC: the Soothing would create a crack in Vinessa's control that Vin could force herself through. On the outside her eyes would soften. "Sorry about that guys.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tomisntblue
OOC: I think you mean cooper.

IC: the Soothing would create a crack in Vinessa's control that Vin could force herself through. On the outside her eyes would soften. "Sorry about that guys.

OOC: Yeah that one. I'm not exactly focused. I'm trying to write a paper, I'm just going to be checking in a posting from time to time.

"I will not be poisoned by your lies!"

"This just keeps getting wierder." Aang moved in between Katrina and (currently) Vinessa. "Just calm down as we wait for Vin to take over." Aang said to Vinessa. But he realized it was Vin. "Are you sure Vinessa won't come back this time."

"This just keeps getting wierder." Aang moved in between Katrina and (currently) Vinessa. "Just calm down as we wait for Vin to take over." Aang said to Vinessa. But he realized it was Vin. "Are you sure Vinessa won't come back this time."

"No I'm not, we have to be rid of her."

"Allow me."

Having watched more then he spoke and having taken the time to observe everyone and everything, Galen would stand up from his spot and within his Sith cloak, looked more sinister then the majority of villains they fought thus far. The yellow eyes weren't helping either as he began to stride slowly, towards his wife. Power crackling and in the air as he stepped forward ready to cleanse his wife's mind. He lost her once....Never again. Pausing before those who may be in his path he'd speak quietly.

"Your in my way...."

Guest KevinDWolf93

"Lets deal with that after the big battle." Adam says, although hes slightly relieved that Vin was back in control. Though, he would prefer iof the subject was changed.

"Lets deal with that after the big battle." Adam says, although hes slightly relieved that Vin was back in control. Though, he would prefer iof the subject was changed.

"She just tried to kill you and could back any moment, let Galen do his thing."

Guest KevinDWolf93
"She just tried to kill you and could back any moment, let Galen do his thing."

"She didnt do a very good job...besides we don't know what could happen. She's the least of our problems right now." Adam said before facing Galen. He didnt "get out of his way."

"Galen, whichever Vin it it, we are going to need her for the battle. Please wait, so we can do this cleaner...you know thats the right thing to do." Adam said, before eyeing him even closer. "I remember what you told me back at the castle, Galen. Do you remember what I said?"

"She didnt do a very good job...besides we don't know what could happen. She's the least of our problems right now." Adam said before facing Galen. He didnt "get out of his way."

"Galen, whichever Vin it it, we are going to need her for the battle. Please wait, so we can do this cleaner...you know thats the right thing to do." Adam said, before eyeing him even closer. "I remember what you told me back at the castle, Galen. Do you remember what I said?"

Adam, I know you mean well but if Vinessa shows up during the battle she won't help us, there's a time for diplomacy and there's a time for action this the latter, if we don't get rid of her, it could doom us all."

OOC: No actually, I forgot. xD

[He'd look at the power ranger wordlessly, and just stand there....Before he made a fist and electricity crackled along his hand. A silent warning.]

Guest KevinDWolf93
Adam, I know you mean well but if Vinessa shows up during the battle she won't help us, there's a time for diplomacy and there's a time for action this the latter, if we don't get rid of her, it could doom us all."

"No, this is a perfect time for diplomacy. She has noone to look out for, but herself. She won't interfere during something as life-threatening as that...besides, how else are we going to coherse this army to not kill us. Please trust me....she could save us all. Whether she wants to or not."

"No, this is a perfect time for diplomacy. She has noone to look out for, but herself. She won't interfere during something as life-threatening as that...besides, how else are we going to coherse this army to not kill us. Please trust me....she could save us all. Whether she wants to or not."

"Adam, jut move, Idon't want you to get hurt and Galen well, you'd better move man."

Guest KevinDWolf93
"Adam, jut move, Idon't want you to get hurt and Galen well, you'd better move man."

"Sorry, Im not. I really believe this is the way to go. Im thinking the big picture here..." Adam says, as he faces Galen, waiting for an answer.

"Sorry, Im not. I really believe this is the way to go. Im thinking the big picture here..." Adam says, as he faces Galen, waiting for an answer.

[The electricity would crackle as raised his fist to eye level as he spoke, the Dark Side beginning to warp him in this place as he spoke.]

"I'm not going to ask you again Adam....Step away....And let me deal with the slattern in my wife's body...."

Guest tomisntblue
[The electricity would crackle as raised his fist to eye level as he spoke, the Dark Side beginning to warp him in this place as he spoke.]

"I'm not going to ask you again Adam....Step away....And let me deal with the slattern in my wife's body...."

Dante would take a stand beside Adam, "Look Galen, Vin, I don't know if Adam's right or not. But either way, I do know that killing each other isn't going to help us in anyway. Now everyone needs to calm down and we can figure out what to do."

Guest tomisntblue

OOC: As much fun as it would be to play out a stand off between Dante and Galen I g2g to class and wont be back on for another 2 and half hours.

Dante would take a stand beside Adam, "Look Galen, Vin, I don't know if Adam's right or not. But either way, I do know that killing each other isn't going to help us in anyway. Now everyone needs to calm down and we can figure out what to do."

I am calm, and I'm going to say this once. This is my decision, not any of yours. You don't have to live with her in you head, a constant struggle for control. I can't focus on the important things with her around; I say she goes."

"Are you sure Vin, what if something goes wrong?! What if we lose you!? Your one of our strongest memebers! Your the one who keeps this group together! ...", Siegfried said as he took a place beside Adam and Dante.

"Are you sure Vin, what if something goes wrong?! What if we lose you!? Your one of our strongest memebers! Your the one who keeps this group together! ...", Siegfried said as he took a place beside Adam and Dante.

"And what she takes control for good, inculding my powers, what are you going to do then? You could lose me either way."

" You make a good point....", Siegfried said but he kept his post, with Adam and Dante.

"I Trust Galen and it's my choice, step aside."

Guest KevinDWolf93
"And what she takes control for good, inculding my powers, what are you going to do then? You could lose me either way."

Adam would be suprised that he would be assisted by the two. He held firm, facing Galen.

"What are you going to do?"