Steve (Minecraft): 2
Jackson Storm: 0

Archangel vs. Gambit
MATCH SCORE
Archangel: 1
Gambit: 4

Nosgoth

Skirmisher

"What is the purpose of getting to know someone? If a suitable male finds a suitable female, then it is a simple matter of... Oh, nevermind. Your ways confuse me to no end. And I cannot hear you when you hide behind your hands that way."

"katrina, for humans, breeding is supposed to be done with someone you care about deeply... we mate for life... and care for our children togteher."

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

" She is right, I used to be a married man in my other world, but Rev informed me that after I left, Nightmare killed them.....I don't think I could ever find someone like her agian...but ..to get back on topic, Vin is right, when you love somebody, and they love you, then those two get together, and they...you know the rest.", Siegfried said.

Guest tomisntblue
"What is the purpose of getting to know someone? If a suitable male finds a suitable female, then it is a simple matter of... Oh, nevermind. Your ways confuse me to no end. And I cannot hear you when you hide behind your hands that way."

Katrina walked over to Shruikans head to attempt to establish the mental connection that had ceased when he lost conciousness.

"I tend agree with your method better."

"Really? I was told, I was the hit with the ladies because of my staus as a knight. Maybe when I go back, now that I will be a normal guy, thier maybe I can get a girl to like me, not because of my rank within soceity, but for who I am."

"katrina, for humans, breeding is supposed to be done with someone you care about deeply... we mate for life... and care for our children togteher."

"So then you also love Galen?"

" She is right, I used to be a married man in my other world, but Rev informed me that after I left, Nightmare killed them.....I don't think I could ever find someone like her agian...but ..to get back on topic, Vin is right, when you love somebody, and they love you, then those two get together, and they...you know the rest.", Siegfried said.

"I am sorry for your loss. Perhaps when you cross into the next world, you will be reunited. Of course, that is what some belive. I was told by Shruikan humans believe this because it makes them feel better about the prospect of death."

"It is in many ways, so much more simple, is it not?" Katrina asked truthfully.

Guest tomisntblue
"Really? I was told, I was the hit with the ladies because of my staus as a knight. Maybe when I go back, now that I will be a normal guy, thier maybe I can get a girl to like me, not because of my rank within soceity, but for who I am."

Dante shrugged, "Back in my home world I was a hit with the ladies anyway, still didn't need to take the time for the whole love thing. Hell they were usually more interested in me than I was in them."

"It is, the whole love thing alway confused me."

"So then you also love Galen?"

"I am sorry for your loss. Perhaps when you cross into the next world, you will be reunited. Of course, that is what some belive. I was told by Shruikan humans believe this because it makes them feel better about the prospect of death."

Yes I do, Kat."

"What a notion!"

"It is, the whole love thing alway confused me."

"We are alike then, in that sense."

Yes I do, Kat."

"How does one know when they feel love? I am sorry for my questions... there is so much I do not know... considering I was taught and raised by a dragon..."

"We are alike then, in that sense."

"How does one know when they feel love? I am sorry for my questions... there is so much I do not know... considering I was taught and raised by a dragon..."

It's a hard feeling to describe, there's physical attraction but it's more than that, you enjoy there company, there personality, Being around them makes you happy and you want to make them happy, in an emotional sense as well well as a physical one."

"When they want to stay with eachother, and would be willing to stay until they die. That's how you can somebody loves somebody, and would be willing to protect them to the end." Siegfried said happily.

It's a hard feeling to describe, there's physical attraction but it's more than that, you enjoy there company, there personality, Being around them makes you happy and you want to make them happy, in an emotional sense as well well as a physical one."

Katrina would glance around at the small groups members, before saying "And if one feels an emotional attachment to one and a physical attraction for another?"

Guest tomisntblue
Katrina would glance around at the small groups members, before saying "And if one feels an emotional attachment to one and a physical attraction for another?"

Dante decided to try his shot at the answer, "You could try getting to know the person you have the physical attraction to, especially if you don't have the attraction to the other person."

" Well then...that person should try to connect with the other person, in any way to get closer to them. Because the other person might have alot of affection for them.", Siegfried said looking away.

Dante decided to try his shot at the answer, "You could try getting to know the person you have the physical attraction to, especially if you don't have the attraction to the other person."

"I see... I suppose that makes sense." Katrina replied, getting the hang of the topic.

"Or you could start anew and trust yourself in the right person."

Katrina nodded silently, noting the boys youth. "You seem to me to be little more than a child, yet you speak with confidence. That is good."

"Ya understand now Kat?", Siegfried asked with a small tone of concern in his voice.

"I understand for now," Katrina replied "Though I have more questions, I feel certain they can wait for a more appropiate time."

Guest tomisntblue
Hey Dante, how may vials do you have left?"

"Four." Dante said.

OOC: If memory serves, when we got here it was started that Dante had 9, I can't remember how many Galen had, but Dante gave Vin 5 and Galen gave her 4 so she would have 9- whatever she used in this time. I don't think Dante's downed any Vials since getting here.

"Four." Dante said.

OOC: If memory serves, when we got here it was started that Dante had 9, I can't remember how many Galen had, but Dante gave Vin 5 and Galen gave her 4 so she would have 9- whatever she used in this time. I don't think Dante's downed any Vials since getting here.

"I hate to ask but do you tthink you can do without Allomancy for the rest of the time, I think it's time Katrina started her training."

Katrina walked over to Shruikans head alone, watching his slumber. She placed a hand on his nose, and closed her eyes, reaching out with her mind. Her conciousness could be felt by the others as a slight brushing of the mind, and she would concentrate it on the dragon.

<Shruikan? Can you hear me?> Katrina thought into Shruikan's mind. The beast would not reply. "He must be weak still," Katrina said to herself. She slumped down to the floor, her back against his head, and stared at the gloomy clouds overhead, low-lying and dark. "What a long day..." She sighed.

Siegfried would walk over to her, as he took off his shirt, as it was hot outside, but the scar that Charade had given him was now showing.

" You alright Kat? You look tired..."

Guest tomisntblue
"I hate to ask but do you tthink you can do without Allomancy for the rest of the time, I think it's time Katrina started her training."

"I have enough reserves left that I can get by if I only use it when I need it. Beside, I have enough skills to make up for it."

"I have enough reserves left that I can get by if I only use it when I need it. Beside, I have enough skills to make up for it."

"Thank you."

Siegfried would walk over to her, as he took off his shirt, as it was hot outside, but the scar that Charade had given him was now showing.

" You alright Kat? You look tired..."

"I am well enough.. I can heal that scar. You need not carry it around."