Archangel vs. Gambit
MATCH SCORE
Archangel: 1
Gambit: 4

Nosgoth

Skirmisher

Guest tomisntblue
OOC:Suit yourself.*evil grin*

Adam would disappear in a puff of smoke as Siegfried got close. As Dante would look around for Adam, the ninja ranger would make his presence known with a mere cough. The source would be just above Dante as Adam used his ninja powers to transport and rest on the half-demon's head quietly, his weight not even registering to him.

"I thought you said hand to hand combat, Dante. Put that thing away..."

OOC:Basically, Im on yer head!

Had Adam not alerted the demon hunter of his presence, he move would have worked. As Adam came down Dante jumped up, bringing his fist up for an uppercut, a move he called, "Raising Dragon!"

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"So what are you going to do after we defeat him? I mean, don't you have responsibilities here don't you?

"Nosgoth... is my home. It is all I know, and I would fight every monster here singlehandedly to see her return to her former beauty. It was not always this way here after all. I am considering staying to help the humans purge the land of its impurities."

"Nosgoth... is my home. It is all I know, and I would fight every monster here singlehandedly to see her return to her former beauty. It was not always this way here after all. I am considering staying to help the humans purge the land of its impurities."

Vin went silent, torn between helping her daughter and stopping Akuma.

Suddenly vin would look over to her daughter in panic. "Run!"

Unfortunately, Katrina would stay put, assuming there was danger. The vampiress draws Uden and takes a stance with her back turned to her mother in a protective manner. "Is there danger?" She would ask, the battle adrenaline coursing through her now.

Unfortunately, Katrina would stay put, assuming there was danger. The vampiress draws Uden and takes a stance with her back turned to her mother in a protective manner. "Is there danger?" She would ask, the battle adrenaline coursing through her now.

"I'm the danger.. Well not me, my body's other inhabitant..."

"I see... this is no cause for alarm. Hand me your weapons, in case she comes. That way, you won't be a danger. Quickly!"

Vin would do as she was asked and just in time too, as Vinessa had taken control. "Clever thitlle bloodsucker aren't you and it seems your bitch of a mother is blocking me from using her powers somehow. No matter, that won't stop me, I am a vampire hunter and I will kill you."

Vin would do as she was asked and just in time too, as Vinessa had taken control. "Clever thitlle bloodsucker aren't you and it seems your bitch of a mother is blocking me from using her powers somehow. No matter, that won't stop me, I am a vampire hunter and I will kill you."

The words almost stung her, before she realized quickly who she was dealing with.

"You are powerless now. Do your worst." Katrina smiled, sheathing her sword with confidence.

The words almost stung her, before she realized quickly who she was dealing with.

"You are powerless now. Do your worst." Katrina smiled, sheathing her sword with confidence.

'Powerless, only because you people deny me my rights, this my body, your mother the unwanted guest. Brought your fater, the destroyer of lives. I will have me revenge first by killing their precious daughter and then them!" Vin essa would then lunge at Katrina.

Guest KevinDWolf93
Had Adam not alerted the demon hunter of his presence, he move would have worked. As Adam came down Dante jumped up, bringing his fist up for an uppercut, a move he called, "Raising Dragon!"

OOC:I was already on your head, when I coughed. I ported there. but...

Adam would have dodged however, he saw the commotion over by Katrina and Vin.

"Oh no. Dante, later, well do this later." Adam replies, before porting away and in between katrina and Vinessa. He would hold the two away from each other as he didnt want this to end like last time...a wreck.

Guest tomisntblue
OOC:I was already on your head, when I coughed. I ported there.

OOC: Right, and Dante looked up and jumped with the uppercut. That's what the Raising Dragon is for, enemies who are above you. I was trying to find a video or something to post to show exactly what it was, but I couldn't find one.

"Oh no. Dante, later, well do this later." Adam replies, before porting away and in between katrina and Vinessa. He would hold the two away from each other as he didnt want this to end like last time...a wreck.

"She cannot harm me, Adam. Your actions are premature, I can handle the woman." Katrina says, a sharpness in her voice.

"Oh no. Dante, later, well do this later." Adam replies, before porting away and in between Katrina and Vinessa. He would hold the two away from each other as he didnt want this to end like last time...a wreck.

This is not your concern interloper, it is because of you demons this problem exists."

Guest KevinDWolf93
"She cannot harm me, Adam. Your actions are premature, I can handle the woman." Katrina says, a sharpness in her voice.

"Its not you Im worried about, Katrina..." Adam states simply, as he continues to be a wedge between the two females.

"I know your upset, Princess, but this will have to be sorted out later...and we will sort this all out later."

"Its not you Im worried about, Katrina..." Adam states simply, as he continues to be a wedge between the two females.

"I know your upset, Princess, but this will have to be sorted out later...and we will sort this all out later."

Katrina glared at the woman, clearly annoyed.

"Adam, let me handle this."

"You have no right to interfere in my affairs, it is my duty to destroy beings like her and anyone who gets in my way."

Guest KevinDWolf93

Adam scowled through his mask.

"Sorry girls, but I'm afraid I can't comply with either of your requests. Katrina please stand down, and see if you can help Shurikan...Im a bit more tact with things like this. Princess, these people are my allies. Like it or not, I have every right to try and make a situation where all parties get what they want...now please stop trying to kill my friend long enough for me to make it so you two dont have to share a body."

Adam scowled through his mask.

"Sorry girls, but I'm afraid I can't comply with either of your requests. Katrina please stand down, and see if you can help Shurikan...princess, these people are my allies. Like it or not, I have every right to try and make a situation where all parties get what they want...now please stop trying to kill my friend."

You an yours destroyed my life! Now I will destroy you!" She'd aim a punch at Adam's gut.

Guest KevinDWolf93
You an yours destroyed my life! Now I will destroy you!" She'd aim a punch at Adam's gut.

Adam would grab her arm at the wrist, redirecting the shot away from Adam and he would try to subdue Vinessa by trying to put the arm behind her back. He tried to cause as little pain as possible.

"I know that, Vinessa. Allow me to make up for that. I have a plan."

Adam would grab her arm at the wrist, redirecting the shot away from Adam and he would try to subdue Vinessa by trying to put the arm behind her back. He tried to cause as little pain as possible.

"I know that, Vinessa. Allow me to make up for that. I have a plan."

"I will not be poisoned by your lies!"

Guest KevinDWolf93

OOC:Brb in a few hours...dont kill each other yet plz:D...feel free to do something though.

"Im not lying. But first, we need to destroy the other enemies coming this way." Adam, said, holding Vin's arm still as he instructed Siegfried on how to hold Vinssa, should she lash out again.

"Its going to take all of us to beat them for good...can we agree on that much?"

Guest tomisntblue

Dante knew he couldn't say anything to help the situation, but there was something he could do to help. He began burning bronze, even know Vinessa said she couldn't use Vin's powers Dante wanted to be careful. Once his bronze was up he began carefully soothing away Vinessa's anger.