Rumble 20601 Balto vs. Troodons
MATCH SCORE
Balto: 1
Troodons: 4

Rumble 20600 Elodie vs. The Princess (2022 Film)
MATCH SCORE
Elodie: 4
The Princess (2022 Film): 3

Rumble 20599 Tom Cat vs. Death Angel (A Quiet Place)
MATCH SCORE
Tom Cat: 2
Death Angels (A Quiet Place): 0

Wolverine vs. Multiple Man
MATCH SCORE
Wolverine: 3
Multiple Man: 4

Tournament - Captain James Tiberius Kirk vs. Viceroy Nute Gunray
MATCH SCORE
Captain James Tiberius Kirk: 6
Viceroy Nute Gunray: 3

Nosgoth

Skirmisher

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anything you wish to tell."

<Alright. Growing up, she was mostly a happy child. At first... I tried to protect her, by keeping her from the human world untill she was of age and ready. But when she was still young, a teenager by human standards, she cloaked herself and ran off to see a nearby human city. She had not seen humans up untill that point, but from how I described them, they seemed to her, much like herself. I regret sometimes, not telling her of her nature... being born a vampire, she had no choice but to choose solitude from the rest. As I was saying, she snuck into the city, and with her hood on, gave the appearance of a normal girl her age.>

<She wandered around, enjoying the sights, and she came across a get together of some of the humans near her age. Parading through the streets, Katrina saw fit to join them in the festivities. Mind you, this was before the fall of Nosgoth. A boy who took a fancy to Katrina from a distance walked near the girl, asking what she had to hide under her hood.>

<In her naievete, she removed her hood, and it was obvious she was not human. The boy ran in fear, calling the guard, and armored men came to take her away, not caring to offer the luxury of delicacy while they bound her. It hurts me deeply to think of how cruel man can be... they proceeded to drag her to the edge of the city and kill her striking her on the way, but somehow, the young girl managed to escape utilizing her adrenaline granted surge of strength. She ran nonstop for hours, back to our camp near the borders. I was gone hunting, but when I returned, I saw she was greatly wounded, and her spirit was never the same. A dark recounting, but one you should know nonetheless. This is why she cannot stand the sight of others suffering without cause.>

Siegfried then ran off, to get some more armour, as Charade had runied his other one. Once he had found some armour, he put it on, and then took as many crossbow bolts as he could have, as he brought the handle for his other sword that was destroyed, along to serve as a club, if he runs out of bolts or his sword is broken. He also ran off and grabbed a shield.

(Just so Skirm, doesn't think I made up these weapons, Siegfried had everything with him, expect the new armour and the shield. He already had the club.)

Dante did a quick check, he was in Royal guard style, he swapped Beowulf for Rebellion - his trademark sword, and summoned Pandora, "Alright LET'S ROCK!"

Katrina looked toward Dante and smiled at the remark, saying, "Yes. Let us... Rock!" She wondered if she used it correctly.

Guest tomisntblue
Katrina looked toward Dante and smiled at the remark, saying, "Yes. Let us... Rock!" She wondered if she used it correctly.

"Close enough." Dante smiled, swinging the brief case over his shoulder.

OOC: Back! Hooray!

Galen would smirk and look out to the horizon....Time to play.

Guest tomisntblue
"You ready Dante? Want a drink before we go?", Siegfried asked as he pulled a bottle of gin from his pocket.

Dante shook his head, "Not this time. Got any strawberry sundaes on you?" he joked.

<Alright. Growing up, she was mostly a happy child. At first... I tried to protect her, by keeping her from the human world untill she was of age and ready. But when she was still young, a teenager by human standards, she cloaked herself and ran off to see a nearby human city. She had not seen humans up untill that point, but from how I described them, they seemed to her, much like herself. I regret sometimes, not telling her of her nature... being born a vampire, she had no choice but to choose solitude from the rest. As I was saying, she snuck into the city, and with her hood on, gave the appearance of a normal girl her age.>

<She wandered around, enjoying the sights, and she came across a get together of some of the humans near her age. Parading through the streets, Katrina saw fit to join them in the festivities. Mind you, this was before the fall of Nosgoth. A boy who took a fancy to Katrina from a distance walked near the girl, asking what she had to hide under her hood.>

<In her naievete, she removed her hood, and it was obvious she was not human. The boy ran in fear, calling the guard, and armored men came to take her away, not caring to offer the luxury of delicacy while they bound her. It hurts me deeply to think of how cruel man can be... they proceeded to drag her to the edge of the city and kill her striking her on the way, but somehow, the young girl managed to escape utilizing her adrenaline granted surge of strength. She ran nonstop for hours, back to our camp near the borders. I was gone hunting, but when I returned, I saw she was greatly wounded, and her spirit was never the same. A dark recounting, but one you should know nonetheless. This is why she cannot stand the sight of others suffering without cause.>

"I see... well it's time to go I suppose."

Guest tomisntblue
Whatever a strawberry sundae is, it must be delicious since you've been begging to get one this whole time."

Dante would look at Aang puzzled, not knowing anything really about the world he came from, "You're 12 and you've never had a strawberry sundae? Wow, if that's the price of being the avatar I want no part of it."

"OH! That reminds me...", Siegfried says as he takes his sword and carefully cuts off some of his hair, and styles it up, making him look like this http://soulcalibur.wikia.com/wiki/File:Con...GFRIEDSCIII.jpg

"Now no more, grabbing my long flowing hair, and attacking me.", Siegfried said happily.

"You ready Dante? Want a drink before we go?", Siegfried asked as he pulled a bottle of gin from his pocket.

Katrina would flinch slightly at the words. Remembering how she lost control so easily, she glanced over at Dante. 'Just... One more..' She shook the thoughts from her head, fighting the urge to feast on the mans addictively delicious blood. "No," she whispered to herself quietly. She still had the blood in her system, empowering her until she would decide to use its energy. "I musn't."

Shruikan yawned loudly, before saying, <Yes, I suppose so.> Still weakened from the lack of blood, he stood slowly, stretching his limbs.

Guest tomisntblue
Katrina would flinch slightly at the words. Remembering how she lost control so easily, she glanced over at Dante. 'Just... One more..' She shook the thoughts from her head, fighting the urge to feast on the mans addictively delicious blood. "No," she whispered to herself quietly. She still had the blood in her system, empowering her until she would decide to use its energy. "I musn't."

Dante saw they way she looked at him, it was the same look Nevan gave him before their battle. Katrina was thirsty, "You alright?" he asked, mostly to tell her that he could tell what was going through her mind, but also because he wanted to make sure she could control herself.

Shruikan yawned loudly, before saying, <Yes, I suppose so.> Still weakened from the lack of blood, he stood slowly, stretching his limbs.

"Maybe you should stayShurikan...

Dante would look at Aang puzzled, not knowing anything really about the world he came from, "You're 12 and you've never had a strawberry sundae? Wow, if that's the price of being the avatar I want no part of it."

Maybe he should visit a more advanced world. "I was thinking if I could visit your place if we go though this. We could have a sundae together."

Guest tomisntblue
Maybe he should visit a more advanced world. "I was thinking if I could visit your place if we go though this. We could have a sundae together."

"They don't have them where I live." Dante said, "But I was thinking about swinging by my home world before going back to Persia, I'll bring you along if I do."

"OH! That reminds me...", Siegfried says as he takes his sword and carefully cuts off some of his hair, and styles it up, making him look like this http://soulcalibur.wikia.com/wiki/File:Con...GFRIEDSCIII.jpg

"Now no more, grabbing my long flowing hair, and attacking me.", Siegfried said happily.

Katrina shook her head sadly at the act. "What a shame..."

Dante saw they way she looked at him, it was the same look Nevan gave him before their battle. Katrina was thirsty, "You alright?" he asked, mostly to tell her that he could tell what was going through her mind, but also because he wanted to make sure she could control herself.

Katrina looked away, cursing herself for being caught in her moment of weakness. She would walk a distance from the group, particularly her parents, and motioned for Dante to follow.

"Maybe you should stayShurikan...

<I can manage. It is my duty.>

Siegfried looked sad...

"She liked my hair long? Damn it Schtauffen! Your never gonna get anyone to like you, if you keep messing up like this!", Siegfried said outloud, as he then looked around and whistled, as he then put his helmet on.

Guest tomisntblue
Katrina looked away, cursing herself for being caught in her moment of weakness. She would walk a distance from the group, particularly her parents, and motioned for Dante to follow.

Dante would follow, carefully. He trusted Katrina, but if she lost control they could both end up hurt. He waited to say anything until she spoke, not sure how far away she wanted to be.