Zyclops: 2
Whitespikes: 1

Nosgoth

Skirmisher

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dante would follow, carefully. He trusted Katrina, but if she lost control they could both end up hurt. He waited to say anything until she spoke, not sure how far away she wanted to be.

"Atra nosu waise vardo fra eld hornya. May we be warded from listeners." Katrina explained. "I must confess... your blood... its properties make me crave its taste. Untill it leaves my system, I fear the worst. I have blocked our conversation because I do not want Vin or Galen to hear this; I know they will not understand. Should I lose control again, if I attack you, do not hesitate. Do not think, just put me down, any way possible. I am not saying you must kill me, but don't wait for me to kill you. Even now I fight... I do not know if I trust myself around you... I understand if you feel the same." Katrina shakes her head, as if dazed.

"If you got hurt, Katrina would... stay, you're her family, she needs you.

<You are all my family... But I see your point. I will rest a bit now, and catch up later. I am no good to anyone in my current state.>

Guest tomisntblue
"Atra nosu waíse vardo fra eld hórnya. May we be warded from listeners." Katrina explained. "I must confess... your blood... its properties make me crave its taste. Untill it leaves my system, I fear the worst. I have blocked our conversation because I do not want Vin or Galen to hear this; I know they will not understand. Should I lose control again, if I attack you, do not hesitate. Do not think, just put me down, any way possible. I am not saying you must kill me, but don't wait for me to kill you. Even now I fight... I do not know if I trust myself around you... I uderstand if you feel the same." Katrina shakes her head, as if dazed.

"I wouldn't hesitate to defend myself." Dante said assured her, "But I once promised your mother I'd protect you, so I hope it doesn't come down to that."

<You are all my family... But I see your point. I will rest a bit now, and catch up later. I am no good to anyone in my current state.>

Iwill stay with you, I fear a relapse of my... condition in battle.

"Atra nosu waíse vardo fra eld hórnya. May we be warded from listeners." Katrina explained. "I must confess... your blood... its properties make me crave its taste. Untill it leaves my system, I fear the worst. I have blocked our conversation because I do not want Vin or Galen to hear this; I know they will not understand. Should I lose control again, if I attack you, do not hesitate. Do not think, just put me down, any way possible. I am not saying you must kill me, but don't wait for me to kill you. Even now I fight... I do not know if I trust myself around you... I understand if you feel the same." Katrina shakes her head, as if dazed.

Watching them, Galen's eyes would narrow, reverting to the assassins training his former Master put him through... Though he would not be able to hear whats going on....He could still read her lips. And though he wouldn't see Dante's reply, he'd pull his hood over his head and prepare....

"I wouldn't hesitate to defend myself." Dante said assured her, "But I once promised your mother I'd protect you, so I hope it doesn't come down to that."

"I do not want that either... but I only trust you do do what is necassary, should the need arise."

Katrina looked away, kicking a stray pebble, before continuing. "Perhaps when I am free of this affliction... I could try this famed strawberry sundae!" She smiled, hoping to lighten the dark mood.

Iwill stay with you, I fear a relapse of my... condition in battle.

<As you wish. We shall join the battle when I am well. Are you adapted to fighting from dragonback?>

<As you wish. We shall join the battle when I am well. Are you adapted to fighting from dragonback?>

Iguess we'll find out, so how did Katrina survive?"

Guest tomisntblue
"I do not want that either... but I only trust you do do what is necassary, should the need arise."

Katrina looked away, kicking a stray pebble, before continuing. "Perhaps when I am free of this affliction... I could try this famed strawberry sundae!" She smiled, hoping to lighten the dark mood.

Dante smiled amused, "Well the kid's coming with me, I guess you can too." he'd then take note of Galen and Sig's reaction, "We might want to head back. I don't think they trust me alone with you."

Iguess we'll find out, so how did Katrina survive?"

<Ironically, her vampiric nature healed her most threatening wounds. She was young then, so her regenerative capabilities were minimal at best. They managed only to keep her from dying due to internal bleeding. For months afterwards, she would say nothing.>

Dante smiled amused, "Well the kid's coming with me, I guess you can too." he'd then take note of Galen and Sig's reaction, "We might want to head back. I don't think they trust me alone with you."

"Why not?" Katrina asked honestly.

<Ironically, her vampiric nature healed her most threatening wounds. She was young then, so her regenerative capabilities were minimal at best. They managed only to keep her from dying due to internal bleeding. For months afterwards, she would say nothing.>

"She probably Snapped that day too..."

Guest tomisntblue
"Why not?" Katrina asked honestly.

"Father's can be protective, I have a reputation as somewhat of a heart breaker - I don't know why - and so Galen doesn't want me to try anything, lets say, inappropriate, with you."

<Most likely. I recall her being so happy, giddy with life's simple joys... now, she is different. Changed. For better or for worse, I do not know.>

"no, not mentally, Allomantically, the powers manifest after severe physical or emontional trauma."

"Father's can be protective, I have a reputation as somewhat of a heart breaker - I don't know why - and so Galen doesn't want me to try anything, lets say, inappropriate, with you."

"A heart breaker? That sounds rather messy..." Katrina said, wondering how much blood would be spilt trying to get to the human heart. "I suppose he is rather protective. Although, I cannot think of what you could possibly mean by trying something 'inappropiate'," Dante's words slightly confused the girl, leaving more questions than answers. "Let us walk and rejoin the group."

"no, not mentally, Allomantically, the powers manifest after severe physical or emontional trauma."

<Ah, my mistake. How fascinating... yet unfortunate that it must come at such a great cost.>

Guest tomisntblue
"A heart breaker? That sounds rather messy..." Katrina said, wondering how much blood would be spilt trying to get to the human heart. "I suppose he is rather protective. Although, I cannot think of what you could possibly mean by trying something 'inappropiate'," Dante's words slightly confused the girl, leaving more questions than answers. "Let us walk and rejoin the group."

"Sorry, common expressions. Your parents don't want me to try and mate with you. And they think that if we become mates, I'll end up doing something to hurt you emotionally." Dante said bluntly while their conversation was still privet, before they agreeing to go back to the group.

<Ah, my mistake. How fascinating... yet unfortunate that it must come at such a great cost.>

"Yes it is. I wish, I could've held her."

"Sorry, common expressions. Your parents don't want me to try and mate with you. And they think that if we become mates, I'll end up doing something to hurt you emotionally." Dante said bluntly while their conversation was still privet, before they agreeing to go back to the group.

"I understand now... although I must admit, I find it perplexing that Mother says I am not to personally intermingle with anyone here. If being 500 years old does not qualify me to select my own mate, I do not know what does. I am going to lower the barrier now," Katrina stated, before releasing the hold of magic on the spell.

Guest tomisntblue

Dante would find a spot in the group, a spot away from Galen. While their conversation had been innocent, Dante expected that Galen didn't think so and wasn't in the mood to talk. He'd explain later when things calmed down. Dante had experience dealing with angry fathers, but none that could take him before.