Jackson Storm: 0

Archangel vs. Gambit
MATCH SCORE
Archangel: 1
Gambit: 4

Nosgoth

Skirmisher

Guest tomisntblue
"Thank you for the advice, my good friend!", Siegfried yelled smiling happily, as he looked at Dante, and saw that he had kicked the sword far behind him, and wasn't blocking it. Siegfried then tried to make a quick dash for the sword, as he slid across the ground, as he managed to get a grip on the handle of the sword as he tried to bring the blunt side of the sword, down on Dante.

Dante blocked with his sword, then pull his gun and pointed it at Sigfried saying, "Bang, you're dead." For Dante this was about the training he promised Sigfried, not about proving who was better. "Always be prepared for anything." Dante said, putting his gun away, before motioning for Sigfried to attack again.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KevinDWolf93

Adam looked on at Dante and Siegfried, before sighing. He had known Siegfried long enough to decipher his intentions. His only wonder was whether or not Kat did. After the snap from Vin, Adam smirked. They definitely did.

"Hey guys, room for one more?" Adam shouts.

("Hmmm...he has guns, should I get one? No....it would take years to master even a normal gun..the only guns I know of are flintlocks, wheel locks, and muskets... Wait...what was that expression agian? Never bring a knife to a gun fight? I think I figured out a better one...don't bring a giant sword to a sword and gun fight..") Siegfried thought to himself as he wondered if he could enhance his fighting power by using his magic. Sieg then motined for Dante to wait simply a mintue as Siegfried put his sword away, and began to focus some magic into his body, hoping it would equal his strength to Dante's so he would be able to use his other hand to block his gun, or bring out his crossbow. But Siegfried made sure not to put too much magic in their, that it would hurt his organs. Siegfried then felt his muscles pump up, as he remebered to make sure that his speed didn't suffer, so he didn't put on TOO much power, only enough to equal Dante. Once it was all worked out, Siegfried remebered how the one known as Maxi fought,(Maxi pretty much fights using his nunchucks, and sometimes his hands), so Siegfried took a stance and charged towards Dante, hoping now that his new added power would be enough. " I think I got you stumped this time Dante!!", Sieg said as he looked to see if Dante would use his sword and gun, as he kept his own sword and crossbow nearby as he tried to launch some punches at Dante, as he was ready to retreat and fire some bolts if the power still wasn't equal.

"By that logic, everyone is too young for me, mother..." Katrina said, a hint of dissapointment.

"Let me rephase, theyre not good enough for you."

Guest tomisntblue
("Hmmm...he has guns, should I get one? No....it would take years to master even a normal gun..the only guns I know of are flintlocks, wheel locks, and muskets... Wait...what was that expression agian? Never bring a knife to a gun fight? I think I figured out a better one...don't bring a giant sword to a sword and gun fight..") Siegfried thought to himself as he wondered if he could enhance his fighting power by using his magic. Sieg then motined for Dante to wait simply a mintue as Siegfried put his sword away, and began to focus some magic into his body, hoping it would equal his strength to Dante's so he would be able to use his other hand to block his gun, or bring out his crossbow. But Siegfried made sure not to put too much magic in their, that it would hurt his organs. Siegfried then felt his muscles pump up, as he remebered to make sure that his speed didn't suffer, so he didn't put on TOO much power, only enough to equal Dante. Once it was all worked out, Siegfried remebered how the one known as Maxi fought,(Maxi pretty much fights using his nunchucks, and sometimes his hands), so Siegfried took a stance and charged towards Dante, hoping now that his new added power would be enough. " I think I got you stumped this time Dante!!", Sieg said as he looked to see if Dante would use his sword and gun, as he kept his own sword and crossbow nearby as he tried to launch some punches at Dante, as he was ready to retreat and fire some bolts if the power still wasn't equal.

Dante smiled, then Air Tricked-Up to position himself behind and above Sigfried in a flash. Dante would then use the back of Sigfried's head to kick off of so as to land a few feet behind him. "Good, good." Dante complimented.

Adam looked on at Dante and Siegfried, before sighing. He had known Siegfried long enough to decipher his intentions. His only wonder was whether or not Kat did. After the snap from Vin, Adam smirked. They definitely did.

"Hey guys, room for one more?" Adam shouts.

"Of course there is, you can jump right in. We can all go against each other, you the two of you can take me on."

Guest KevinDWolf93
Dante smiled, then Air Tricked-Up to position himself behind and above Sigfried in a flash. Dante would then use the back of Sigfried's head to kick off of so as to land a few feet behind him. "Good, good." Dante complimented.

"Of course there is, you can jump right in. We can all go against each other, you the two of you can take me on."

Adam would smile. "Nah, thats good..." Adam said as he stepped forward. "So what are the rules?"

Katrina smiled at this. "Fine, fine, as you wish... perhaps after my training and the mission, you can point me to someone who is good enough. Now.. where were we?"

"Well I pretty much covered everything.... but here is one more thing," She'd thake of her mistcloak and had it to Katrina, "This is a mistcloak, A Mistborn's calling card I got from my teacher Kelsier and now, I'm giving it to you."

Siegfried had heard Vin's comment and responded as he shot some crossbow bolts at Dante, as Siggy had to hurry up, or else the magic giving him super power would run out, once the bolts fired, Siegfried put the CB back , and leapt up in the air, hoping to jump kick Dante, incase the bolts missed.

"Hey! I resent that comment!", Siegfried joked as he told Adam, he could join in.

"Well...you can use any of your powers, but since this is a traning fight, no killing Adam!", Sig yelled while still flying through the air, to kick Dante.

Guest tomisntblue
Adam would smile. "Nah, thats good..." Adam said as he stepped forward. "So what are the rules?"

"Let's just try not to kill each other." Dante said, "And I won't use my Doppelganger or Quicksilver styles."

OOC: Adam and Sig should know what these are by now, but if you guys don't Doppelganger creates a clone of Dante and Quicksilver slows down time.

Siegfried had heard Vin's comment and responded as he shot some crossbow bolts at Dante, as Siggy had to hurry up, or else the magic giving him super power would run out, once the bolts fired, Siegfried put the CB back , and leapt up in the air, hoping to jump kick Dante, incase the bolts missed.

"Hey! I resent that comment!", Siegfried joked as he told Adam, he could join in.

Dante easily cut the cross bow bolt in half. (OOC: Can't a cross bow only fire once before reloading?) When Sigfried tried to kick Dante, Dante spun and tried to plant his elbow in Sigfried's back.

OOC: We're gonna need a turn order here. How about ND, me, Kevin - so after this is Kevin's attack, then back to ND.

(Yeah but to match up with the fact, that Rev, you, even Adam I think uses a blaster..or something like a gun, Siegfried upgraded his Crossbow, so it could fire multiple shots. Like right now Siegfried would have to reload.)

"Well I pretty much covered everything.... but here is one more thing," She'd thake of her mistcloak and had it to Katrina, "This is a mistcloak, A Mistborn's calling card I got from my teacher Kelsier and now, I'm giving it to you."

"I... I have an inheritance?" Katrina asked, touched by the gesture.

Guest tomisntblue
(Yeah but to match up with the fact, that Rev, you, even Adam I think uses a blaster..or something like a gun, Siegfried upgraded his Crossbow, so it could fire multiple shots. Like right now Siegfried would have to reload.)

OOC: So like Van Helsing's cross bow?

Guest KevinDWolf93
"Let's just try not to kill each other." Dante said, "And I won't use my Doppelganger or Quicksilver styles."

OOC: Adam and Sig should know what these are by now, but if you guys don't Doppelganger creates a clone of Dante and Quicksilver slows down time.

Dante easily cut the cross bow bolt in half. (OOC: Can't a cross bow only fire once before reloading?) When Sigfried tried to kick Dante, Dante spun and tried to plant his elbow in Sigfried's back.

OOC: We're gonna need a turn order here. How about ND, me, Kevin - so after this is Kevin's attack, then back to ND.

OOC:Sweet...

Adam would reach into his back pocket, slowly. Adam boasts

"Get ready guys..."

"I... I have an inheritance?" Katrina asked, touched by the gesture.

"Of course, every Mistborn needs one of these, your father has powers of his ownhe can train in and that has it's own right of passage."

Guest tomisntblue
(Yeah and is it my turn now? Or is it still Kev's because he hasn't used his Morpher yet?)

OOC: I'll leave that up to Kev.

Guest KevinDWolf93
(Yeah and is it my turn now? Or is it still Kev's because he hasn't used his Morpher yet?)

OOC:Nope that was my turn....beware :D.

GM: Ok... ND7 stop Modding your character on the fly... The Dragon Ball Z style of Glyph Magic was pushing it as it was, but now you have a Fully Automatic Crossbow? From the one you picked up off the assassin? No...

(I swear to god..if Adam says.."ITS MORPHING TIME!!", I'm gonna punch someone in the soul.. Sorry Skirm...I got too hyped up in all of the excietment, that I didn't notice the rip offs I was making...making sure speed didn't suffer and stuff like that. But...I have one request..could I atleast keep the crossbow, if I get rid of the DBZ-Ripoff powerup?)

Siegfried let the blow hit, as he was sent skidding across the ground, but shot crossbow bolts from the front and the back, as he got ready if Dante destroyed them, he would charge in trying to clothesline Dante.. But then Sieg noticed that the magic had wore out, and sighed.

("Alright then Sieg...old boy...think of something...no way..I can do something like that magic thing agian...oh I got it! If Dante destyroed the bolts, Siegfried would leap in, and try to hit Dante with the blunt side of his Longsword, hoping that destroying the bolts, would take up some time.

Guest tomisntblue
(I swear to god..if Adam says.."ITS MORPHING TIME!!", I'm gonna punch someone in the soul.. Sorry Skirm...I got too hyped up in all of the excietment, that I didn't notice the rip offs I was making...making sure speed didn't suffer and stuff like that.)

Siegfried let the blow hit, as he was sent skidding across the ground, but shot crossbow bolts from the front and the back, as he got ready if Dante destroyed them, he would charge in trying to clothesline Dante.

Dante did just what Siegfried had predicted, spinning with his sword to destroy both bolts. As he did that he called out "Royal Guard!" and when Sigfried went for his follow up attack, he would hit a shield of demonic energy, no damage would be done to Sig but the damage Dante would have taken was converted into energy.

"Of course, every Mistborn needs one of these, your father has powers of his ownhe can train in and that has it's own right of passage."

Katrina stepped forward and hugged Vin, happiness taking over, before she regained her senses. "I'm sorry... I'm just glad I have you here... I've dreamed of this day..."

Still keeping an eye on the fight, she wondered what Adam was doing, as she had yet to see his power. "Mother, what does that one do?" She asked, motioning towards Adam.

Katrina stepped forward and hugged Vin, happiness taking over, before she regained her senses. "I'm sorry... I'm just glad I have you here... I've dreamed of this day..."

Still keeping an eye on the fight, she wondered what Adam was doing, as she had yet to see his power. "Mother, what does that one do?" She asked, motioning towards Adam.

"It's fine, and as for Adam, he has spcial suits that increase his power. "

"It's fine, and as for Adam, he has spcial suits that increase his power. "

"Artificial enhancements?" Katrina questioned quietly. "What a concept.."

"I am considering joining the spar... it looks rather fun, wouldn't you agree? I'd be impressed if any of them actually kept up with me..."