Jackson Storm: 0

Archangel vs. Gambit
MATCH SCORE
Archangel: 1
Gambit: 4

Nosgoth

Skirmisher

Guest KevinDWolf93

"If you guys are just gonna play around with each other, Ill just have to jump in." Adam says as he takes stance, "unmorphed". As Dante unleashed the shield on Siegfried, Adam would have delivered a flying kick at Dante's back. This was simply to get the two's attention of course.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tomisntblue
"If you guys are just gonna play around with each other, Ill just have to jump in." Adam says as he takes stance, "unmorphed". As Dante unleashed the shield on Siegfried, Adam would have delivered a flying kick at Dante's back. This was simply to get the two's attention of course.

OOC: Forgot to mention the shield's invisible. It doesn't matter, doesn't change anything, but yeah it is.

(This is gonna be my last post for tonight guys, Tom or G4 can RP Sieg if you guys want) Sieg then sees Adam, and after doing a front flip towards the two, he tries to grab Adam, and toss him into Dante.

Guest tomisntblue
(This is gonna be my last post for tonight guys, Tom or G4 can RP Sieg if you guys want) Sieg then sees Adam, and after doing a front flip towards the two, he tries to grab Adam, and toss him into Dante.

Dante wasn't able to avoid the kick, which sent him stumbling forward - but he caught himself before he feel. Dante turned seeing Sig try to toss Adam into him. If Sig was successful, Dante would use the small amount of power that he got from Sigfried's attack and blast it out at Adam. That is of course until a voice distracted him, causing Dante to smile, "You might have to worry about the other two, but I'd be hard to crush even if your tried." Dante remarked.

Guest KevinDWolf93

"Shurikan?" Adam would say in suprise and exitement at his friends voice. However he wouldnt be aware when Siegfried grabbed him. Being tossed, he would collide with Dasnte's energy blast. however that was the plan. s the energy blast connected, a large puff of smoke would erupt, and Adam would seem to disappear. However Adam would reappear, in black ninja garb, right behind Dante. He would deliver a sweep kick to try and knock over the half-demon.

"I thought you said no killing? That looked dangerous man." Adam says, semi-jokingly.

OOC:Guess whats back! Happy ND? The words "its morphin time" were not in that anywhere :D

Guest tomisntblue
"Shurikan?" Adam would say in suprise and exitement at his friends voice. However he wouldnt be aware when Siegfried grabbed him. Being tossed, he would collide with Dasnte's energy blast. however that was the plan. s the energy blast connected, a large puff of smoke would erupt, and Adam would seem to disappear. However Adam would reappear, in black ninja garb, right behind Dante. He would deliver a sweep kick to try and knock over the half-demon.

"I thought you said no killing? That looked dangerous man." Adam says, semi-jokingly.

OOC:Guess whats back! Happy ND? The words "its morphin time" were not in that anywhere :D

The smoke and ninja transformation would catch Dante of guard. The sweet would take Dante off his feet, but Dante was able to turn the fall into a flip and land on his feet again. "It was only as strong as Sigfried's attack." Dante told him, "So you wouldn't have felt a thing." he joked.

Guest KevinDWolf93
The smoke and ninja transformation would catch Dante of guard. The sweet would take Dante off his feet, but Dante was able to turn the fall into a flip and land on his feet again. "It was only as strong as Sigfried's attack." Dante told him, "So you wouldn't have felt a thing." he joked.

"Heh, fair enough." Adam replies, as he takes a kung fu stance. Looking over to Siegfried, he would ask Dante.

"So, how do you want to do this?"

Dante wasn't able to avoid the kick, which sent him stumbling forward - but he caught himself before he feel. Dante turned seeing Sig try to toss Adam into him. If Sig was successful, Dante would use the small amount of power that he got from Sigfried's attack and blast it out at Adam. That is of course until a voice distracted him, causing Dante to smile, "You might have to worry about the other two, but I'd be hard to crush even if your tried." Dante remarked.

<I should hope so. A terrible thing it would be, to come this far and be crushed by my clawed foot.>

<I remember that particular suit all to well,> Shruikan joked. Though he wouls still be lying down, and rather still, his eyes remained open, blinking slowly.

"SHRUKIE!" Katrina shouted happily, throwing her arms around the reptile as if her arms would wrap around him. <Ah, hello, young one.>

Katrina narrowed her eyes playfully. "I thought I told you not to call me that! I am nearly as old as you are!" <Alas, you are still young at heart, and you have much to learn, things I cannot teach you. How fares the group?> Shruikan asks, while learning the events that occured through his unconciousness through Katrinas mental link with him.

Guest tomisntblue
"Heh, fair enough." Adam replies, as he takes a kung fu stance. Looking over to Siegfried, he would ask Dante.

"So, how do you want to do this?"

Dante exchanged his sword for his Beowulf, "Hey Sig, how about you sit out? I wanna see what our ninja friend can do hand to hand."

"Alright, but I get winner."

Guest KevinDWolf93

"Yeah, Ill bet you would...were doing good Shurikan."Adam said, happy that the dragon was feeling better. Afterwards he faced Dante.

"Dont count him out...in fact things may work better if you both try to hit me. Ill really get to show you what I can do." Adam sneers, keeping stance.

Guest tomisntblue
"Yeah, Ill bet you would...were doing good Shurikan."Adam said, happy that the dragon was feeling better. Afterwards he faced Dante.

"Dont count him out...in fact things may work better if you both try to hit me. Ill really get to show you what I can do." Adam sneers, keeping stance.

"Alright then, if you insist." Dante said, then gave a nod to Sigfried. Sigfried ran at Adam in his usual style, sword drawn ready to swing. He would of course stop before hitting Adam, if he hit Adam. Dante on the other hand kept back, expecting Adam to dodge. Using Beowulf, Dante would fire a blast of light (one with less power than normal) at Adam when he dodged Sigfried.

OOC: So what we're looking at is if Adam simply moves out of the way, Dante will fire his blast while he's off balance/moving. If Adam does his vanishing ninja trick, Dante will look for him and fire the light when he sees him.

Katrina lept straight up and onto the dragons face, sitting down and watching the fight with interest. 'I wonder who would win... probably...' Katrina thought to herself, resting her chin in her hands.

"my money's on Dante," "Welcome back Shurikan."

"my money's on Dante," "Welcome back Shurikan."

"Is that so?" Katrina asked, motioning for her mother to join her atop Shruikan's head. "It is quite obvious Dante is a skilled and versatile warrior. Siegfried seems to me, the type that charges first, and thinks later, I'm not sure how that will help him... Though I would not count him out. Perhaps I could help Dante with training Siegfried... centuries in this place have taught me many things I won't soon forget. And Adam, it seems, is quite confident, if not overly so. I wonder if he has the power behind his words to back them up."

<Thank you Vin,> Shruikan answered back <I would not exactly say I am back, rather, well enough to be conscious. Also, I thank you for your part in my healing. I, as you humans say, 'owe you one'.>

"Is that so?" Katrina asked, motioning for her mother to join her atop Shruikan's head. "It is quite obvious Dante is a skilled and versatile warrior. Siegfried seems to me, the type that charges first, and thinks later, I'm not sure how that will help him... Though I would not count him out. Perhaps I could help Dante with training Siegfried... centuries in this place have taught me many things I won't soon forget. And Adam, it seems, is quite confident, if not overly so. I wonder if he has the power behind his words to back them up."

<Thank you Vin,> Shruikan answered back <I would not exactly say I am back, rather, well enough to be conscious. Also, I thank you for your part in my healing. I, as you humans say, 'owe you one'.>

Vin would sit on the dragon's head. "Adam's got more than enough power, ask Shurikan," she said, "And speaking of you my friend, I owe you far more than one, I am forever in your debt."

Vin would sit on the dragon's head. "Adam's got more than enough power, ask Shurikan," she said, "And speaking of you my friend, I owe you far more than one, I am forever in your debt."

"Shrukie spoke of one called Pure-Heat-Brave-Ax, who nearly took his life back when Shruikan was of clouded mind. He told me that he used special suits to configure for himself different powers... can Adam truly be the same person?" Katrina asked, looking at one of the dragons silver eyes.

<Ah, I had neglected to tell you, that Adam and Pure-Heart-Brave-Ax are one and the same. Aye, he is the one from the stories I told you, and he is quite formidable.>

Katrina appeared moderately suprised from the statement. "To think one human could fell Shruikan, when legions of vampires tried and failed! An impressive feat."

To Vin only, <Raising your daughter was an honor and a pleasure. She undoubtedly claims her traits from you. Her honor, courage, and bravery reminded my constantly, of how much she is like you. Like Galen. Think not of it as a debt, but as a favor, from one friend to the next.>

"Shrukie spoke of one called Pure-Heat-Brave-Ax, who nearly took his life back when Shruikan was of clouded mind. He told me that he used special suits to configure for himself different powers... can Adam truly be the same person?" Katrina asked, looking at one of the dragons silver eyes.

<Ah, I had neglected to tell you, that Adam and Pure-Heart-Brave-Ax are one and the same. Aye, he is the one from the stories I told you, and he is quite formidable.>

Katrina appeared moderately suprised from the statement. "To think one human could fell Shruikan, when legions of vampires tried and failed! An impressive feat."

To Vin only, <Raising your daughter was an honor and a pleasure. She undoubtedly claims her traits from you. Her honor, courage, and bravery reminded my constantly, of how much she is like you. Like Galen. Think not of it as a debt, but as a favor, from one friend to the next.>

Vin would merely nod to Shurikan's message. "This must be odd for you Katrina, being in the company of legends, people you've only heard about."

Vin would merely nod to Shurikan's message. "This must be odd for you Katrina, being in the company of legends, people you've only heard about."

"Indeed it is. I find it surreal at times, and the way Shruikan described you all, it is as if I know you all. When I was younger, I was always skeptical, but now I know. I am among legends. I still find it ironic, however, that I am so much older than they... then you...how strange fate can be."

"Indeed it is. I find it surreal at times, and the way Shruikan described you all, it is as if I know you all. When I was younger, I was always skeptical, but now I know. I am among legends. I still find it ironic, however, that I am so much older than they... then you...how strange fate can be."

'Time travel srws with thr head. Now this vil overlord, what exactly are we up against, I know he's powerful, he destroyed Raziel, I doubt anyone here could do that.

Guest KevinDWolf93
"Alright then, if you insist." Dante said, then gave a nod to Sigfried. Sigfried ran at Adam in his usual style, sword drawn ready to swing. He would of course stop before hitting Adam, if he hit Adam. Dante on the other hand kept back, expecting Adam to dodge. Using Beowulf, Dante would fire a blast of light (one with less power than normal) at Adam when he dodged Sigfried.

OOC: So what we're looking at is if Adam simply moves out of the way, Dante will fire his blast while he's off balance/moving. If Adam does his vanishing ninja trick, Dante will look for him and fire the light when he sees him.

OOC:Suit yourself.*evil grin*

Adam would disappear in a puff of smoke as Siegfried got close. As Dante would look around for Adam, the ninja ranger would make his presence known with a mere cough. The source would be just above Dante as Adam used his ninja powers to transport and rest on the half-demon's head quietly, his weight not even registering to him.

"I thought you said hand to hand combat, Dante. Put that thing away..."

OOC:Basically, Im on yer head!

'Time travel srws with thr head. Now this vil overlord, what exactly are we up against, I know he's powerful, he destroyed Raziel, I doubt anyone here could do that.

"I... I do not know," Katrina admited. "I just know that he is the reason Raziel was tooken from us. That is what Shurikan told me, as I was too young to remember."

"I... I do not know," Katrina admited. "I just know that he is the reason Raziel was tooken from us. That is what Shurikan told me, as I was too young to remember."

"I'm sorry... I just... it's hard to fight ehen you don't know what you're fihting. I dindn't mean to upet you."

"I'm sorry... I just... it's hard to fight ehen you don't know what you're fihting. I dindn't mean to upet you."

"It is alright... I would have asked the same question were I in your position. All I know is that he is powerful, as I do not know as much as I would have hoped."

"It is alright... I would have asked the same question were I in your position. All I know is that he is powerful, as I do not know as much as I would have hoped."

"So what are you going to do after we defeat him? I mean, don't you have responsibilities here don't you?