Gambit: 4

Nosgoth

Skirmisher

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Then again, how do you tire if you're already dead?"

"She still expends energy, were you not paying attention whiile she healed Shurikan?"

Guest tomisntblue
Katrina walked over to Shruikans head alone, watching his slumber. She placed a hand on his nose, and closed her eyes, reaching out with her mind. Her conciousness could be felt by the others as a slight brushing of the mind, and she would concentrate it on the dragon.

<Shruikan? Can you hear me?> Katrina thought into Shruikan's mind. The beast would not reply. "He must be weak still," Katrina said to herself. She slumped down to the floor, her back against his head, and stared at the gloomy clouds overhead, low-lying and dark. "What a long day..." She sighed.

"Thank you."

Dante handed Vin his remaining Vials, before noticing how she had slumped down. "Maybe you should wait until she's better rested to train her."

"I am well enough.. I can heal that scar. You need not carry it around."

"It's alright..I would rather keep it ....as a sign that I should never let a enemy as weak as Charade was do that..", Siegfried says as he rubs his hair out of his eyes.

"Listen Kat...everyone is really gratefull for what you did... but I never got to thank you, so....thank you heh.", Siegfried chuckled happily, as he thought that you and him were getting along great.

Guest tomisntblue
"Restlessness can be a state of mind." She replied. To Dante, she'd say, "I am fine physically."

"Alright. Hope you're ready to find out what your mom can do."

"It's alright..I would rather keep it ....as a sign that I should never let a enemy as weak as Charade was do that..", Siegfried says as he rubs his hair out of his eyes.

"Listen Kat...everyone is really gratefull for what you did... but I never got to thank you, so....thank you heh.", Siegfried chuckled happily, as he thought that you and him were getting along great.

"And speaking of training." Dante said, replacing Lucifer for Rebellion. Without warning, Dante ran to attack Sigfried.

Guest tomisntblue
Siegfried saw the attack and grinned, hoping he could impress Kat, as he drew his longsword and charged at Dante.

Dante waited until the last second before they collided and spun out of the way, putting his leg out to rip Sigfried.

Guest tomisntblue
Siegfried dropped his sword, for a spilt second, to dodge the leg, as he then grabbed it agian and turned around to swing it.

Dante blocked with Rebellion, pretty effortlessly, then used his free hand to shove Sigfried in the chest.

Before she could answer, he ran away to attack Dante. "How... interesting..."

"Alright. Hope you're ready to find out what your mom can do."

"And speaking of training." Dante said, replacing Lucifer for Rebellion. Without warning, Dante ran to attack Sigfried.

Katrina wondered just what it was he was talking about.

Before she could answer, he ran away to attack Dante. "How... interesting..."

Katrina wondered just what it was he was talking about.

"Were you ever told about my powers?"

"Were you ever told about my powers?"

"Shruikan told me you were some kind of manipulator, but he never went into great detail about the nature of the gift. I assume I have it too then?"

"Honestly, I prefer showing off my powers for fun to fighting." He turned to Katrina. "Your mom has cool abilities."

"For fun? I've yet to see your gift, I am curious... I use my power only for slaying any adversary foolish enough to stand in my way. Magic and the sword are well together."

"Shruikan told me you were some kind of manipulator, but he never went into great detail about the nature of the gift. I assume I have it too then?"

"For fun? I use my power for slaying any adversary foolish enough to stand in my way. Magic and the sword are well together."

"it genetically inherited so yes," Vin handed Katrina a vial, "Drink that."

Katrina took the vial and looked at it skeptically. Nevertheless, she put it to her lips, but before drinking, asked, "How much?"

"Any amount will do, half should do for our purposes."

Dante blocked with Rebellion, pretty effortlessly, then used his free hand to shove Sigfried in the chest.

While Dante was reaching to shove him, Sieg dropped his sword yet agian and grabbed Dante's hand and tried to score some punches in the chest, which would hurt more because of the metal gauntlets Sieg was wearing.

"Alright then..." Katrina proceeded to drink half the vial, and awaited further instruction.

"If you check with your mind you should feel several sources of power in your stomach." Vin would then explain what each metal did.

Guest tomisntblue
While Dante was reaching to shove him, Sieg dropped his sword yet agian and grabbed Dante's hand and tried to score some punches in the chest, which would hurt more because of the metal gauntlets Sieg was wearing.

Dante turned his body, avoiding the punches. With Sigfried holding his arm, Dante used his incredible strength to throw Sigfried (It wouldn't be very far, about 2 or 3 feet), simultaneously kicking Sig's sword the opposite direction. "Don't drop your weapon, and don't try to match strength with a stronger opponent."

"Thank you for the advice, my good friend!", Siegfried yelled smiling happily, as he looked at Dante, and saw that he had kicked the sword far behind him, and wasn't blocking it. Siegfried then tried to make a quick dash for the sword, as he slid across the ground, as he managed to get a grip on the handle of the sword as he tried to bring the blunt side of the sword, down on Dante.

"If you check with your mind you should feel several sources of power in your stomach." Vin would then explain what each metal did.

Katrina nodded her head in understanding as her mother explained the metals uses.

Dante turned his body, avoiding the punches. With Sigfried holding his arm, Dante used his incredible strength to throw Sigfried (It wouldn't be very far, about 2 or 3 feet), simultaneously kicking Sig's sword the opposite direction. "Don't drop your weapon, and don't try to match strength with a stronger opponent."

Katrina would steal a glance at the two men and their sparring session. 'How thrilling!' she thought to herself, entertained by the spectacle.

Katrina nodded her head in understanding as her mother explained the metals uses.

Katrina would steal a glance at the two men and their sparring session. 'How thrilling!' she thought to herself, entertained by the spectacle.

"they're too young for you."