Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Rumble 20581 Zyclops vs. Whitespikes
MATCH SCORE
Zyclops: 2
Whitespikes: 1

Nosgoth

Skirmisher

"My wish, I wish none of this had happene, everywhere I go I destroy lives. I'm fighting for my right to live and they want me to stop so they can use my opponent as a bargaining chip, I want to live a happy peaceful life with my family, but instead I'm here..."

<Oftentimes, the things we seek the most are just beyond our grasp,> Shruikan spoke. <We must endure the hardships, above all. Otherwise, we may lose sight of what it is we seek. And you will find, in the end, that which you seek the most is right before us. We need only reach out-- and take it.>

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<Oftentimes, the things we seek the most are just beyond our grasp,> Shruikan spoke. <We must endure the hardships, above all. Otherwise, we may lose sight of what it is we seek. And you will find, in the end, that which you seek the most is right before us. We need only reach out-- and take it.>

"It's.. none seems to understand how difficult this is for me. It's almost like they'd rather have her around.

At a far enough distance, she would stop and look at her Galen, eyes still pleading with the same intensity. "I understand how you feel, you know. She is my mother, and I would not want to see her share a body with someone who loathes the very sight of me..." She seemed hurt for an instant, before regaining herself. "Will you be rational? I know it can be hard for you... I was told of your dark side... but see reason, if not for you, then for me."

He looked at her for a moment in silence beneath the hood before sighing and sitting down. He just wanted to rest all of a sudden.

"I...Regret so much of my life...Missing you grow up....Missing... I cannot promise to restrain myself fully....But I will do so for you. But I shall not loose you and your mother. Never again."

Guest KevinDWolf93

"Happily." Adam replied. He would unmorph, and eye both Vin and Galen. He rubbed his temples, knowing just how difficult this was for the two. He would have ton apologize afterwards...though he probably wasnt on their list of people to see, he thought.

"It's.. none seems to understand how difficult this is for me. It's almost like they'd rather have her around.

<Perhaps noone can ever truly know how you feel. I however, just might. When Galbatorix ruled my mind, I lost control over my actions, I was a different being entirely. I committed terrible crimes, and my greatest wish was to simply be free, to make my own decisions without fear of harming those close to me. Perhaps that is similar to the ordeal you face now... the feelings of overwhelming hopelessness... you are not alone in your struggle. If it comforts you, I would much rather have you here than the other one,> Shruikan joked.

He looked at her for a moment in silence beneath the hood before sighing and sitting down. He just wanted to rest all of a sudden.

"I...Regret so much of my life...Missing you grow up....Missing... I cannot promise to restrain myself fully....But I will do so for you. But I shall not loose you and your mother. Never again."

"Don't you understand," Katrina smiled. "That we have time for that now? It is okay, you will not lose me, nor will I lose you. This precious little time we've had together? After centuries of waiting, this single day alone has made it worth the wait. And should I drop dead now, I will do so with a smiling soul, for I have met my parents. I have everything I've ever wanted in you..."

"Do not become someone else, by hurting those close to you. What if you killed that man today? What is to keep you from killing Adam the next day? Then Aang? What is to keep you from killing me, when you lose yourself to the demons inside?"

OOC:Not again.

How could he not have a say in this. He may be only twelve but he does have a thing for moral judgement. He walked slowly to Galen. "The only thing we should know is that hurting each other is not going to solve our problems. We will help Vin get through this but senseless violence is unnecessary."

<Perhaps noone can ever truly know how you feel. I however, just might. When Galbatorix ruled my mind, I lost control over my actions, I was a different being entirely. I committed terrible crimes, and my greatest wish was to simply be free, to make my own decisions without fear of harming those close to me. Perhaps that is similar to the ordeal you face now... the feelings of overwhelming hopelessness... you are not alone in your struggle. If it comforts you, I would much rather have you here than the other one,> Shruikan joked.

I'm getting too old for this... Motherhood, did it I suppose.

"Don't you understand," Katrina smiled. "That we have time for that now? It is okay, you will not lose me, nor will I lose you. This precious little time we've had together? After centuries of waiting, this single day alone has made it worth the wait. And should I drop dead now, I will do so with a smiling soul, for I have met my parents. I have everything I've ever wanted in you..."

"Do not become someone else, by hurting those close to you. What if you killed that man today? What is to keep you from killing Adam the next day? Then Aang? What is to keep you from killing me, when you lose yourself to the demons inside?"

He was actually horrified by her words, and could no more turn his lightsaber on her then he could on himself. This would also have the effect of shocking him out of his Sith mode, his eyes reverting back to brown as he stood up and hugged her tightly.

OOC:Not again.

How could he not have a say in this. He may be only twelve but he does have a thing for moral judgement. He walked slowly to Galen. "The only thing we should know is that hurting each other is not going to solve our problems. We will help Vin get through this but senseless violence is unnecessary."

The moment would be ruined by the interruption of Aang, and without looking away from his daughter, he'd raise a hand and extending a finger....Cause Sith Lightning to crackle. A silent warning to leave him be for now..... Or else.

I'm getting too old for this... Motherhood, did it I suppose.

<You should be glad. I often dreamed that one day I would find a suitable mate with which to bear my children. I lost hope the day Galbatorix took control and forced me to kill every remaining dragon in existance, save for the wild dragons who have long since abandoned the land...>

He was actually horrified by her words, and could no more turn his lightsaber on her then he could on himself. This would also have the effect of shocking him out of his Sith mode, his eyes reverting back to brown as he stood up and hugged her tightly.

The moment would be ruined by the interruption of Aang, and without looking away from his daughter, he'd raise a hand and extending a finger....Cause Sith Lightning to crackle. A silent warning to leave him be for now..... Or else.

Katrina hugged back just as tightly, a tear of happiness rolling down her cheek. "This is the father I want to know. Please, stay with me this time, never stop fighting it."

At his threat to Aang, she would be unsure of how serious he actually was, but ignored it for the moment.

<You should be glad. I often dreamed that one day I would find a suitable mate with which to bear my children. I lost hope the day Galbatorix took control and forced me to kill every remaining dragon in existance, save for the wild dragons who have long since abandoned the land...>

I'm sorry, I.. didn't know...." Vin would sigh and look to Katrina, "I wish I could've been there for her."

I'm sorry, I.. didn't know...." Vin would sigh and look to Katrina, "I wish I could've been there for her."

<Odd as it may sound, she was, in many way, the closest thing I've ever had to raising my own hatchling. Ah, do not worry, that is ancient history for one as old as myself. I wonder sometimes if there are dragons in these lands...>

<Odd as it may sound, she was, in many way, the closest thing I've ever had to raising my own hatchling. Ah, do not worry, that is ancient history for one as old as myself. I wonder sometimes if there are dragons in these lands...>

"I don't know. Did.. she ever ask about us?"

"I don't know. Did.. she ever ask about us?"

<Constantly. I answered as much as I could, but sometimes, a person need her true parents. She has grown to be quite independent... there are many stories I could tell you of her childhood, both happy and sad.>

Katrina hugged back just as tightly, a tear of happiness rolling down her cheek. "This is the father I want to know. Please, stay with me this time, never stop fighting it."

At his threat to Aang, she would be unsure of how serious he actually was, but ignored it for the moment.

In all actuality....He was quite serious and just to make it more clear, he would hint heavily.

"Don't you have somewhere to go Aang?"

<Constantly. I answered as much as I could, but sometimes, a person need her true parents. She has grown to be quite independent... there are many stories I could tell you of her childhood, both happy and sad.>

"Please tell me."

Katrina looked up and glared at Galen half playfully. "Must you be so unkind?"

He kissed her forehead and spoke,a hint of mischief in his tone.

"Your mother doesn't complain about my sadist tendencies, why should you?"

He kissed her forehead and spoke,a hint of mischief in his tone.

"Your mother doesn't complain about my sadist tendencies, why should you?"

"Because," Katrina stated "I am not my mother. It is true we share some qualities, but I do not enjoy the sight of others being shunned... It brings back things I would very much like to forget..."

Shruikan chuckled in his deep, dragonic way.

<I see where the girl has recieved her eagerness from. Indeed... What would you like to hear?>

Anything you wish to tell."

GM: Ok, Some good exciting posts since I last spoke up here. That doesn't have to stop, but I would like to change the scene.

All around the heroes the army was mobilizing. They were breaking camp or finishing their more finer rations of Beef and Pork... it was odd though, they weren't packing up most of their gear, just what they would need for Battle.

Roll was called and a runner came up to the Heroes. "Sirs, Madams, The Army Moves out now. May the Elder God watch over you on this day." he said before running off to deliver more messages.