Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Rumble 20581 Zyclops vs. Whitespikes
MATCH SCORE
Zyclops: 2
Whitespikes: 1

Nosgoth

Skirmisher

Adam would be suprised that he would be assisted by the two. He held firm, facing Galen.

"What are you going to do?"

Vin would just walk away from the group, she didn't have time for this.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Please Galen, don't do something you will regret...", Siegfried said as he kept a close hand by his sword just in case...

"Regret? Regret?! I have come through a long way, through death and battle. Through blood and iron, fighting off countless faces of evil simply so I and mine can have SOME measure of peace. I've even died twice. But it was all worth it, simply because I had a reason to live and fight.... When I lost it... I vowed that nothing would prevent me from regaining it....And now that I've come this far, I will NOT loose her again! Do not talk to ME of regrets!"

Adam would be suprised that he would be assisted by the two. He held firm, facing Galen.

"What are you going to do?"

[The lightning would vanish....Before an invisible grip would pick up the Power Ranger and move him to the side as he stalked towards Vin....]

Guest KevinDWolf93
"Regret? Regret?! I have come through a long way, through death and battle. Through blood and iron, fighting off countless faces of evil simply so I and mine can have SOME measure of peace. I've even died twice. But it was all worth it, simply because I had a reason to live and fight.... When I lost it... I vowed that nothing would prevent me from regaining it....And now that I've come this far, I will NOT loose her again! Do not talk to ME of regrets!"

[The lightning would vanish....Before an invisible grip would pick up the Power Ranger and move him to the side as he stalked towards Vin....]

"Galen, Im not talking about losing her. I vow, I wont let that happen! Your not the only one that cares about her! Im just trying to look at the big picture. I know thats not how you think....but this is how I think. I know everything can turn out right if...*sigh* I just want to know what your planning." As he spoke, a large puff of smoke blew up at Adams positon. he would end up several feet behind Starkiller.

This snapped something inside of Siegfried, as he began to yell at Galen.

" How dare you talk about regret to ME!!!! I regret not having been strong enough to save Rev!! He was like a brother to me!! I lost him!!! Don't you dare talk to me about regrets!!! I used to have a wife!!!! Then I died, because I choose to come on this quest, to help you guys out!!! I don't care if you have some ...powers!!! I won't let you talk about regrets to me....", Siegfried roared, as he gritted his teeth.

This snapped something inside of Siegfried, as he began to yell at Galen.

" How dare you talk about regret to ME!!!! I regret not having been strong enough to save Rev!! He was like a brother to me!! I lost him!!! Don't you dare talk to me about regrets!!! I used to have a wife!!!! Then I died, because I choose to come on this quest, to help you guys out!!! I don't care if you have some ...powers!!! I won't let you talk about regrets to me....", Siegfried roared, as he gritted his teeth.

Perhaps he may have been calmed by the Rangers words....If he hadn't suddenly become annoyed by the others yells and he'd clutch a fist, performing a Force Choke and cutting off the others air before he spoke.

"Shut up boy, your betters are speaking....And yet, perhaps there is something in what you say. You wish to show me what you can do?"

He'd unclench his fist and turn around, releasing Segfired and holding out a hand to the ground, call a rapier into his hands as he gestured.

"Then come....I shall not use my powers. This shall be merely skill. Or perhaps your waiting for me to come at you?"

Galen was gone.....Starkiller was back.

"Good...I have had enough of just your talk anyway...lets dance...", Siegfried said as he drew his Longsword, hoping that even though it was cracked, it would last him trough the battle, or else he face looking like a fool, which he guessed he probably already did, but he wouldn't have even Galen talking to him, one who was supposed to be his friend, like that.

Siegfried then focused everything out of his mind expect rage, which was all he had in his head right now,....rage towards Galen...which he would now unleash... Siegfried put on his helmet, as he charged at Galen, swinging up from the ground, hoping to knock him off balance.

"Good...I have had enough of just your talk anyway...lets dance...", Siegfried said as he drew his Longsword, hoping that even though it was cracked, it would last him trough the battle, or else he face looking like a fool, which he guessed he probably already did, but he wouldn't have even Galen talking to him, one who was supposed to be his friend, like that.

Siegfried then focused everything out of his mind expect rage, which was all he had in his head right now,....rage towards Galen...which he would now unleash... Siegfried put on his helmet, as he charged at Galen, swinging up from the ground, hoping to knock him off balance.

Big mistake....The Sith Lord would merely step back and as the swords weight carried it past him and up in the air, Starkiller would drive the Rapier in a straight thrust, using the weapons design as a piercing, light weapon as he aimed for the shoulder. If it hit, then the result would be the attack stabbing into his flesh and possibly disabling that arm, preventing him from using the heavy longsword to its full advantage before stepping back out. All this, if successful.

Perhaps he may have been calmed by the Rangers words....If he hadn't suddenly become annoyed by the others yells and he'd clutch a fist, performing a Force Choke and cutting off the others air before he spoke.

"Shut up boy, your betters are speaking....And yet, perhaps there is something in what you say. You wish to show me what you can do?"

He'd unclench his fist and turn around, releasing Segfired and holding out a hand to the ground, call a rapier into his hands as he gestured.

"Then come....I shall not use my powers. This shall be merely skill. Or perhaps your waiting for me to come at you?"

Galen was gone.....Starkiller was back.

Katrina stared at her enraged father with a blank expression, and at the charging Siegfried, before barking, "Letta!" The word for stop. It would stop his advance immediately, while she grabbed Galens arm

Siegfried noticed what Galen had done, and right before the blade hit his shoulder, Siegfried blocked it with his hand, which wasn't holding the sword. The sword pierced his hand, spilling blood from it as Siegfried cringed and after yanking the blade out, he threw it back to Galen, as he then tore a piece of fabric from his shirt, as he used his mouth to wrap it around his injured hand. He then slid toward Galen, as he tried to hit Galen in the mid-section with the blunt side of his sword, breaking ribs if it connected. But Siegfried would suddnely feel himself stop. " Kat.....release me.....I know Galen is your father, but this is something I must do..."

(Aww.I wanted to fight some more....even if Siegfried lost...)

Guest KevinDWolf93

"Siegfried, stand down! Sta-" Adam spoke hopelessly as the brute-headed glyph mage challenged Starkiller. He would watch, waiting to interfere only when the two had either soveirly injured himself or let off steam.

"Well...this is perfect."

As Katrina interfered, he would help with stopping Sieg.

"No you dont! Stop now!" Adam yelled

Siegfried noticed what Galen had done, and right before the blade hit his shoulder, Siegfried blocked it with his hand, which wasn't holding the sword. The sword pierced his hand, spilling blood from it as Siegfried cringed and after yanking the blade out, he threw it back to Galen, as he then tore a piece of fabric from his shirt, as he used his mouth to wrap it around his injured hand. He then slid toward Galen, as he tried to hit Galen in the mid-section with the blunt side of his sword, breaking ribs if it connected. But Siegfried would suddnely feel himself stop. " Kat.....release me.....I know Galen is your father, but this is something I must do..."

"No. Please stop charging, Siegfried. Waise heiil," she muttered, healing his minor wounds with the reserves of energy she attained from the demon blood. "Stop charging or I will not heal you again. And father? You should feel shame for your act! Like children!" Her grip tightened on Galens arm, but not overly so; just to get the message across.

"Adam..please...let me go...he deserves this!!!", Siegfried yelled angrily, as he wanted to keep on fighting. Siegfried then thanked Kat, as he glared angrily at Galen.

Guest KevinDWolf93
"Adam..please...let me go...he deserves this!!!", Siegfried yelled angrily, as he wanted to keep on fighting.

"No! He does not deserve you charging at him! Your being childish. You dont start a fight during a conversation!" Adam said sternly and angrily.

Seeing Siegfried blocked the blade with his hand, Galen would see the following. One,that either he either allowed his hand to get skewered, or that he tried to redirect the blade with his hand and thus drop the sword due to the weight.

If the first, Galen would be satisfied as it would prevent the other from using his blade to the fullest. If the other, he would then pull the blade out of the others grip and slice his hand anyway. Though his follow-up moves would be restrained by his daughter as he growled.

"Move aside...This is something thats been coming to him for a long time...."

"No. Please stop charging, Siegfried. Waise heiil," she muttered, healing his minor wounds with the reserves of energy she attained from the demon blood. "Stop charging or I will not heal you again. And father? You should feel shame for your act! Like children!" Her grip tightened on Galens arm, but not overly so; just to get the message across.

Hearing her words at him, Starkillers eyes would flicker to brown before reverting to yellow and he called a handy sheath for his new blade and strapped it to his back before speaking.

"Think of it as "pest control" my dear."

Seeing Siegfried blocked the blade with his hand, Galen would see the following. One,that either he either allowed his hand to get skewered, or that he tried to redirect the blade with his hand and thus drop the sword due to the weight.

If the first, Galen would be satisfied as it would prevent the other from using his blade to the fullest. If the other, he would then pull the blade out of the others grip and slice his hand anyway. Though his follow-up moves would be restrained by his daughter as he growled.

<Calm down, this isn't worth it. Just let it go.> Vin would speak to Galen's mind, she wasn't so far away she didn't know what was happening.

Guest KevinDWolf93
Siegfried rolled his eyes as he thought Adam was just trying to be nice to Galen.

Adam would force Siegfried to look right into Adam's eyes.

"Look at me! Stand down, or I will personally take you out! We dont need this. He doesnt."

Siegfried let out a deep breath, as he shook his head yes, as he then looked at Galen and ...

"I-I-I-I'm sorry Galen...I serisouly ovveracted...I shouldn't have challenged you..when you could have killed me easily, if you wanted..please forgive me...don't listen to me...Adam's the right guy to listen to...", Siegfried said honestly, as he then started whistling quietly.

Hearing her words at him, Starkillers eyes would flicker to brown before reverting to yellow and he called a handy sheath for his new blade and strapped it to his back before speaking.

"Think of it as "pest control" my dear."

"I won't let you harm anyone for anything less than self-defense. I'll not stand for it." Katrina stared into her father face, pleading with her eyes for him to see reason. "I would have words with you in private, father."

Shruikan, still weak, would only watch the events with shame. Glancing at Vin, he'd address her. <How do you feel about all of this? What is your wish?>

"I won't let you harm anyone for anything less than self-defense. I'll not stand for it." Katrina stared into her father face, pleading with her eyes for him to see reason. "I would have words with you in private, father."

Still touchy, nonetheless he would allow himself to be lead away.

Shruikan, still weak, would only watch the events with shame. Glancing at Vin, he'd address her. <How do you feel about all of this? What is your wish?>

"My wish, I wish none of this had happene, everywhere I go I destroy lives. I'm fighting for my right to live and they want me to stop so they can use my opponent as a bargaining chip, I want to live a happy peaceful life with my family, but instead I'm here..."

Still touchy, nonetheless he would allow himself to be lead away.

At a far enough distance, she would stop and look at her Galen, eyes still pleading with the same intensity. "I understand how you feel, you know. She is my mother, and I would not want to see her share a body with someone who loathes the very sight of me..." She seemed hurt for an instant, before regaining herself. "Will you be rational? I know it can be hard for you... I was told of your dark side... but see reason, if not for you, then for me."

Guest KevinDWolf93

Adam would eye Siegfried. He made it apparent the next outburst would be met with a punch to the face. He merely unmorphed, and took a seat where he was. And took a very large sigh.

Adam would eye Siegfried. He made it apparent the next outburst would be met with a punch to the face. He merely unmorphed, and took a seat where he was. And took a very large sigh.

" Listen Adam...if I try that agian...will you knock me out? Also, you know I only did it because of what he said...I know you were trying to help."