Archangel: 1
Gambit: 4

Rumble 20548 Maui (Moana) vs. Skar King
MATCH SCORE
Maui (Moana): 4
Skar King: 1

Nosgoth

Skirmisher

Dante let the conversation die, "Here, I brought you guys an ice sculpture." Dante said, setting the frozen eye down.

"How unappealing... I feel the inexplicable urge to kill it."

".. Whatever you do guys, don't bring out any weapons infront of it. Or else once the ice thaws, it will copy those weapons."

Katrina quickly hid her sword behind her back. "You know... I could simply blind it, so it can no longer see our weapons... that, or kill it..."

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Well thats just it..Dante and I just didn't find a big giant eye in the middle of the woods, we were talking, and Charade appeared infront of us, and said that soemone told him to spy on us..."

"Well thats just it..Dante and I just didn't find a big giant eye in the middle of the woods, we were talking, and Charade appeared infront of us, and said that soemone told him to spy on us..."

"Not a very good spy, appearing out in the open..." Katrina retorted.

"Can the Eye move in that ice?"

Guest KevinDWolf93

"Trust me...its complicated." Adam would jump in on the conversation, having remained quiet until then. He eyed Katrina before smirking.

"Lets just say these people are a very determined bunch..."

"No..Dante and I were thinking about making it so, that it can't make a body for itself and seal it somewhere so it can't escape and interrogate it. But it can still copy weapons.."

Guest tomisntblue
"No..Dante and I were thinking about making it so, that it can't make a body for itself and seal it somewhere so it can't escape and interrogate it. But it can still copy weapons.."

"Just so you know, this is all his idea. I wanted to kill it."

"Trust me...its complicated." Adam would jump in on the conversation, having remained quiet until then. He eyed Katrina before smirking.

"Lets just say these people are a very determined bunch..."

"Determination oftentimes is a mask for foolishness." She stated simply.

"I am inclined to believe the longer that... thing, remains with us, we are all in danger. I vote we kill it, before it kills us. I'll not have anymore burials while I can still stand and fight. Surely you understand, Siegfried...?"

"But there is nothing for you here... this is my home, not yours. What drives you to these ends?"

"

One, You're my daughter and I love you, that's reason in itself, making up for lost time. Two I can still train you, so can you father." shed then co brhind the block of Ice and ignite her shoto. Since the pupil could see the weapon she didn't need to worry, "If I were to impale the eyeball what would happen?"

Guest KevinDWolf93
"Determination oftentimes can be a mask fore foolishness." She stated simply.

"I am inclined to believe the longer that... thing, remains with us, we are all in danger. I vote we kill it, before it kills us. I'll not have anymore burials while I can still stand and fight. Surely you understand, Siegfried...?"

"Never said this bunch wasn't full of that either." Adam mutters in respose to katrina's response, before eyeing the creature.

"Sieg, you always attract these guys. Why is that? Anyways I dont see what good keepin this thing around is..."

OOC:Yes, a very good question ND :D.

Guest tomisntblue
"One y

If itou're my daughter and I love you, that's reson in itself, making up for lost time. Two I can still train you, so can you father." shed then co brhind the block of Ice and ignite her shoto. Since the pupil could see the weapon she didn't need to worry, "If I were to imple the eyeball what would happen?"

"Hey I saw it first, I should get to kill it first."

"They are from my universe. Revenant told me, that you guys got rid of three of the main bad guys from my world, Nightmare, Inferno, and now Charade. ...Ye-Ye-Yes.. I understand Kat... alright...lets thaw it out...and let me ask ONE time, and if it doesn't work, you guys can go to town on it."

"One y

If itou're my daughter and I love you, that's reson in itself, making up for lost time. Two I can still train you, so can you father." shed then co brhind the block of Ice and ignite her shoto. Since the pupil could see the weapon she didn't need to worry, "If I were to imple the eyeball what would happen?"

"I don't understand. What role does love play in this decision?" Katrina was truly inexperienced in matters involving emotion-related subjects.

"They are from my universe. Revenant told me, that you guys got rid of three of the main bad guys from my world, Nightmare, Inferno, and now Charade. ...Ye-Ye-Yes.. I understand Kat... alright...lets thaw it out...and let me ask ONE time, and if it doesn't work, you guys can go to town on it."

"Why do you studder and hesistate? Is it not the enemy? Does it not endanger your safety? What can it possibly have to offer us?" Katrina's words were not harsh, but what she believed to be true. Centuries of solitude made her unaccustomed to the intracacies of subtlety in speech.

If it doesn't work it will copy our weapons when we fight it, kill it now, Katrina, love has everything to do with this decision, I wouldn't do this for someone I didn't care about deeply."

Guest tomisntblue

"Here's how it's gonna work." Dante spoke, taking charge, "We thaw this thing out and Siggy her can have his little tea party and try to see if he can get some answers. If that doesn't work, I use my dagger to rewind us back to before we thaw him out and I get to take him out."

"Here's how it's gonna work." Dante spoke, taking charge, "We thaw this thing out and Siggy her can have his little tea party and try to see if he can get some answers. If that doesn't work, I use my dagger to rewind us back to before we thaw him out and I get to take him out."

"wait, i thought you used the last of the sand saving him from the poison?"

Guest tomisntblue
"wait, i thought you used the last of the sand saving him from the poison?"

"I had a extra bag of sand, Galen refilled the dagger for me just encase we needed it. The dagger's full now, but once I use up this sand that's the end of it."

OOC: You can even go back and see for yourself.

"I had a extra bag of sand, Galen refilled the dagger for me just encase we needed it. The dagger's full now, but once I use up this sand that's the end of it."

OOC: I remember the refill, I just couldn't remember when it happened.

"We better keep that instead. Anyway how much of that do you have left?"

Guest tomisntblue
"We better keep that instead. Anyway how much of that do you have left?"

"Just what's in the dagger now. I'll give give Sig 1 minute before I turn back the clock which will leave me with 5 sand tanks."

If it doesn't work it will copy our weapons when we fight it, kill it now, Katrina, love has everything to do with this decision, I wouldn't do this for someone I didn't care about deeply."

"I... I think I understand now... but still...you are needed here, are you not?"

Guest tomisntblue
Siggy then motioned as he wanted Dante to stop time, as he took his sword out, to cut Charade out of the ice.

OOC: 1) The dagger can only slow time, which Dante can do anyway. 2) Why slow time? The only thing that'll do is make Dante seem like he was moving ridiculously faster than everyone else.