Jackson Storm: 0

Archangel vs. Gambit
MATCH SCORE
Archangel: 1
Gambit: 4

Nosgoth

Skirmisher

Guest tomisntblue
The eye would then dodge the bullet, which made Sieg turn around and curse.

"Charade....I thought when Inferno died, you would go with him... Now before we fight, tell me who sent you.", Sieg demanded of the giant eye ball, which glared at Dante, and then a white flash of light blinded Siegfried and Dante, and once it was over, Charade appeared in the center of a body which was glowing and had no eyes.

" Dante...the eye is Charade..the body is just a shell ...its made from bits and fragement of SE, and Charade himself USED to be a man, that was trying to sell his piece of SE that he found, but he was killed, and then the fragments did something with his corpse, and turned him into ...that thing... Don't hurt him yet. I want to know why he is here. ", Sieg said as Charade looked at the two and rolled its eye.

It than spoke to Dante and Siegfried in thier minds, " ...I am here...because he...sent me..."

"Alright you eye-sore, if you don't start making some sense I'm gonna stop waiting for you to explain. So start talking, who is 'he'? And what the hell do you want?"

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Formal is... all I know, I suppose. I've been alive for hundred of years, but I've been alone, save for Shruikan. I still know so very little about humans and how they comunicate. It is okay, I was not overly welcoming either, something I now regret... I wanted to thank you for helping me, with Shruikan."

At the gunshot, Katrina drew her sword faster than the eye could follow, gripping Uden and preparing for a fight.

Relax, Dante's probably just letting off steam. And it's alright, you had no reason to be welcoming, I should've been there for you... that makes it twice I've failed in that reguard

" Can't tell you....or he...take ..body away.... He sent me...here...to watch...how..Siegfried...and you fight.....', Charade confessed as Siegfried had fought with Charade before, and if Charade's shell was taken care of, his eye would have to vanish, to reassamble his body.

'Charade...I don't want to hurt you..I knew you when you were still a ....human....please..tell us..", I say keeping a hand on my sword.

" Can't...sorry Siegfried....he promised...he turn me into human agian...if I spy on you two...', Charade said as Siegfried then muttered to Dante to take out Charade's shell, but watch out because it could copy weapons if the eye sees it.

"If his shell is taken out, the eye will HAVE to leave, to find the pieces.."

Guest tomisntblue
" Can't tell you....or he...take ..body away.... He sent me...here...to watch...how..Siegfried...and you fight.....', Charade confessed as Siegfried had fought with Charade before, and if Charade's shell was taken care of, his eye would have to vanish, to reassamble his body.

'Charade...I don't want to hurt you..I knew you when you were still a ....human....please..tell us..", I say keeping a hand on my sword.

" Can't...sorry Siegfried....he promised...he turn me into human agian...if I spy on you two...', Charade said as Siegfried then muttered to take out Charade's shell, but watch out because it could copy weapons if the eye sees it.

"If his shell is taken out, the eye will HAVE to leave, to find the pieces.."

"Any weaknesses? Fire, ice, electricity?" Dante asked, "Or do I just hit him until he doesn't move any more?"

Relax, Dante's probably just letting off steam. And it's alright, you had no reason to be welcoming, I should've been there for you... that makes it twice I've failed in that reguard

"Of course," Katrina said, lowering the black blade. "I won't lie. There are times I wondered and wished for my parants, some kind of family, some kind of friend. Shruikan spent most of his time either training me to become a warrior, or away on secret missions. I feel we have more time now, to make up for lost time. I wish to have you and Ga- Father, in my life."

Katrina's face would be strangely stiff, as if showing any emotion was a foreign idea.

"You haven't failed yet. The positive side to being immortal, I suppose."

" I have fought Charade before, and one of my men tried setting him on fire and he walked right through it, with it only making his eye tear up, I don'tt know about Ice, but I guess if you freeze it and then break the shell apart, but leave the eye intact, then I guess that could work, but Charade once had a lighting bolt strike him, only for his eye to lose control of the shell, and shoot the body parts anywhere, but it only worked once, as Charade improved the shell so the lighting would just travel through the shell, and not hit the eye, so either breaking the shell with your bare hands, or freezing it soild and not letting the eye see you do it, are our best chances. but whatever you do, DON'T let the eye see you, or else it WILL copy ALL of your weapons."

(This is what Charade's shell looks like http://www.creativeuncut.com/gallery-01/art/sc2-charade.jpg )

Guest tomisntblue
" I have fought Charade before, and one of my men tried setting him on fire and he walked right through it, with it only making his eye tear up, I don'tt know about Ice, but I guess if you freeze it and then break the shell apart, but leave the eye intact, then I guess that could work, but Charade once had a lighting bolt strike him, only for his eye to lose control of the shell, and shoot the body parts anywhere, but it only worked once, as Charade improved the shell so the lighting would just travel through the shell, and not hit the eye, so either breaking the shell with your bare hands, or freezing it soild and not letting the eye see you do it, are our best chances. but whatever you do, DON'T let the eye see you, or else it WILL copy ALL of your weapons."

"Distract him for me." Dante said, putting his hand on the weapon he had strapped under his jacked - the dagger of time, "I think I have a plan."

Siegfried then remebered that the only weapon he had on him were his Longsword, as he charged at Charade, only for Charade to make a excact copy of the sword, as he tried to bring it down on Siegfried, who barley blocked it. He then mouthed to Dante, to do his plan now, as Charade had the strength of 6 grown man, and just blocking had left a huge crack in Sieg's sword.

"Of course," Katrina said, lowering the black blade. "I won't lie. There are times I wondered and wished for my parants, some kind of family, some kind of friend. Shruikan spent most of his time either training me to become a warrior, or away on secret missions. I feel we have more time now, to make up for lost time. I wish to have you and Ga- Father, in my life."

Katrina's face would be strangely stiff, as if showing any emotion was a foreign idea.

"You haven't failed yet. The positive side to being immortal, I suppose."

"Perhaps I'll stay here then."

Guest tomisntblue
Siegfried then remebered that the only weapon he had on him were his Longsword, as he charged at Charade, only for Charade to make a excact copy of the sword, as he tried to bring it down on Siegfried, who barley blocked it. He then mouthed to Dante, to do his plan now, as Charade had the strength of 6 grown man, and just blocking had left a huge crack in Sieg's sword.

Dante summoned his Cerberus and Air Tricked his way behind Charade. "Now get back!" he told Sigfried as he slammed Cerberus into the ground, summoning a giant ice-pillar that would encase Charade.

"Well that wasn't so hard..say how about you come back to my universe and beat all of the villans before lunch for me, once this is all over?", Siegfried remarks, of how fast Dante beat Charade.

"Still until, we get rid of the shell, we can't let him look at you. I will break the top part of the shell, and you can break the bottom part of it, remeber though don't destroy the eye, we MIGHT be able to capture Charade."

Guest tomisntblue
"Well that wasn't so hard..say how about you come back to my universe and beat all of the villans before lunch for me, once this is all over?", Siegfried remarks, of how fast Dante beat Charade.

"Still until, we get rid of the shell, we can't let him look at you. I will break the top part of the shell, and you can break the bottom part of it, remeber though don't destroy the eye, we MIGHT be able to capture Charade."

"I still think it would be easier to just take him out..." Dante said, before swinging his Cerberus to break the bottom half of the armor.

Siegfried then cut the top part, only to forget Charade could mainipulate his body parts, as the arm fell, the sword in the arm swung down, cutting through Siegfried's armour, which Siegfried managed to stop the bleeding and turn the cut into a scar, thanks to his magic.

"Great..their goes my 50 coin armour....", Siegfried says as he throws off the armour, the chainmail, and the leather backing, leaving only a torn shirt on.

" Say Dante...lets take this eye-sicle back to the others, and see if Aang would like it as a present." I say as I ask for help to carry the suprisingly heavy eyeball,, which was still in the block of ice, and which was the REAL Charade.

"So..Dante, I think you singlehandly killed every villan that was from my universe , but since Charade used to be a human, thats' why I'm sparing him. Dang...your a fast worker Dante, when this is all over, wanna go find some ladies in my universe..be carefull though some of them are kinda ...well tough to say the least."

Guest tomisntblue
Siegfried then cut the top part, only to forget Charade could mainipulate his body parts, as the arm fell, the sword in the arm swung down, cutting through Siegfried's armour, which Siegfried managed to stop the bleeding and turn the cut into a scar, thanks to his magic.

"Great..their goes my 50 coin armour....", Siegfried says as he throws off the armour, the chainmail, and the leather backing, leaving only a torn shirt on.

" Say Dante...lets take this eye-sicle back to the others, and see if Aang would like it as a present." I say as I ask for help to carry the suprisingly heavy eyeball,, which was still in the block of ice, and which was the REAL Charade.

"So..Dante, I think you singlehandly killed every villan in my group, but since Charade used to be a human, thats' why I'm sparing him."

Dante takes the ice block from him, "Humans who sell there souls and become demons are worse than natural born demons."

" He didn't chose to become one, SE took over his corpse and since Nightmare was gone for the time being, SE took the chance and made a host out of the dead body. Like I said, he was a good man, I offered some money to him, but he didn't want to as he thought he could make some good money with the pieces of SE, then some thugs killed him, and well this is him now.", I say motiniong to the eyeball trapped inside the ice.

" But once Nightmare possesed me, Charade was tossed aside and Nightmare/myself was the main ..well host... Charade was the backup plan incase I was killed. I always think that if I had just kept on bugging him, the thugs wouldn't have bothered him, if I had just stayed the night with him.", Sieg says punching a tree.

"OH! Dante...remind everyone not to draw their weapons out infront of Charade...or else once he gets out this block, and he has seen everyone's elses power, then we are going to be in trouble."

Guest tomisntblue
" He didn't chose to become one, SE took over his corpse and since Nightmare was gone for the time being, SE took the chance and made a host out of the dead body. Like I said, he was a good man, I offered some money to him, but he didn't want to as he thought he could make some good money with the pieces of SE, then some thugs killed him, and well this is him now.", I say motiniong to the eyeball trapped inside the ice.

" But once Nightmare possesed me, Charade was tossed aside and Nightmare/myself was the main ..well host... Charade was the backup plan incase I was killed. I always think that if I had just kept on bugging him, the thugs wouldn't have bothered him, if I had just stayed the night with him.", Sieg says punching a tree.

"Or you both would have been killed." Dante said, "But it doesn't matter what he used to be. He's a demon now, and without Soul Caliber theres nothing to purify him."

OOC: how does he remember so much of his old life?

(Rev told him, and if your wondering HOW Rev knew, then SC had informed Rev about Sieg and to tell him about his life, if anything were happen to SC.)

"SE even told me that even Rev was more important than Charade. Once Nightmare came into the picture, Charade was forgotton about. For an accurate measure, say like Charade was the big brother, and once the younger brother (Nightmare) came into the picture, the parent(SE) started paying more attention to the younger brother. Also..I know this sounds stupid..but I wanna poke Charade's eye....it acts like a heart,brain, and eye.....to imagine how SE turned a human into ...that...astounds me.."

Guest tomisntblue
(Rev told him, and if your wondering HOW Rev knew, then SC had informed Rev about Sieg and to tell him about his life, if anything were happen to SC.)

"SE even told me that even Rev was more important than Charade. Once Nightmare came into the picture, Charade was forgotton about. For an accurate measure, say like Charade was the big brother, and once the younger brother (Nightmare) came into the picture, the parent(SE) started paying more attention to the younger brother. Also..I know this sounds stupid..but I wanna poke Charade's eye....it acts like a heart,brain, and eye.....to imagine how SE turned a human into ...that...astounds me.."

"I still say we kill it." Dante said, "It's better to destroy him then to risk everyone on the off chance we can save him."

"If we can't get anything out of him, once he thaws out, and if he tries to form another shell, then you can kill him, but unless he tries to attack us or run away, I wouldn't want to kill him, incase we might not know who sent him in the first place...you know.." Siegfried said as the two were now arriving back to the group, with Charade in tow.

Guest tomisntblue
"If we can't get anything out of him, once he thaws out, and if he tries to form another shell, then you can kill him, but unless he tries to attack us or run away, I wouldn't want to kill him, incase we might not know who sent him in the first place...you know.." Siegfried said as the two were now arriving back to the group, with Charade in tow.

Dante let the conversation die, "Here, I brought you guys an ice sculpture." Dante said, setting the frozen eye down.

OOC:Boy have thinks gone by since I left.

Aang was ready to help out Dante, but on Vin's words he decided not to. Being nothing else to do, he would walk over to Shuriken. "I'm glad you're alright."

OOC: Unconcious from losing 5/8 of his blood.

"Perhaps I'll stay here then."

"Oh... that you will eventually leave Nosgoth slipped my mind... I could never ask you to do that.."

".. Whatever you do guys, don't bring out any weapons infront of it. Or else once the ice thaws, it will copy those weapons.", Siegfried warned as he scracted at the scar which ran down from his right shoulder to his chest.

OOC: Unconcious from losing 5/8 of his blood.

"Oh... that you will eventually leave Nosgoth slipped my mind... I could never ask you to do that.."

"so don't ask, I just will."