Maui (Moana): 4
Skar King: 1

Nosgoth

Skirmisher

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Siegfried thinking that his spells gave him somewhat of a advantge over the others, he would go next, if not he would elect Aang to go.

"Just take it from me." Dante said, "My demon blood should give you the power you need."

Katrina in her desperation, was all too prepared to just take Siegfried's blood. However, at Dante's proposal, and following comment on the nature of his blood, it was apparent that his might be the more potent. She would silently grab his arm, wondering why he would do anything for anyone after his outburst. Pulling back his sleeve, she knew despite what he said, he cared for the group, as this proved it. Katrina once again bared back her fangs and brought her face to his arm, piercing the flesh with ease.

The instant the liquid made contact with her tongue, she knew he wasn't lying. The demonic blood was like a drug, its empowering properties intoxicatingly sweet. She bit down a bit harder, lost in the bloodlust of the act, savoring every drop of blood like a starving man lost in a scorching desert would water...

Katrina in her desperation, was all too prepared to just take Siegfried's blood. However, at Dante's proposal, and following comment on the nature of his blood, it was apparent that his might be the more potent. She would silently grab his arm, wondering why he would do anything for anyone after his outburst. Pulling back his sleeve, she knew despite what he said, he cared for the group, as this proved it. Katrina once again bared back her fang and brought her face to his arm, piercing the flesh with ease.

The instant the liquid made contact with her tongue, she knew he wasn't lying. The demonic blood was like a drug, its empowering properties intoxicatingly sweet. She bit down a bit harder, lost in the bloodlust of the act, savoring every drop of blood like a starving man would water...

"Katrina," worry and alarm was evident in Vin's tone, "Shurikan, you have to focus on Shurikan, he needs you right now. Come on save the being that raised you. fight this." Meanwhile she'd be working on Soothing away her daughter's blood lust.

Guest tomisntblue
Katrina in her desperation, was all too prepared to just take Siegfried's blood. However, at Dante's proposal, and following comment on the nature of his blood, it was apparent that his might be the more potent. She would silently grab his arm, wondering why he would do anything for anyone after his outburst. Pulling back his sleeve, she knew despite what he said, he cared for the group, as this proved it. Katrina once again bared back her fang and brought her face to his arm, piercing the flesh with ease.

The instant the liquid made contact with her tongue, she knew he wasn't lying. The demonic blood was like a drug, its empowering properties intoxicatingly sweet. She bit down a bit harder, lost in the bloodlust of the act, savoring every drop of blood like a starving man would water...

Dante didn't know how much power she needed, so he let her continue drinking for awhile. His healing ability would replenish any blood she took. They needed Shruiken to win this battle, so letting her take some blood from him made the most sense. It wasn't out of friendship, but duty - at lest that's how he justified it in his mind. "Have your fill yet?" he asked eventually, ready to shove her off but trying to restrain himself. This was after all Vin and Galen's daughter. Still the anger was obvious in his voice.

"...Aw'c'mon Dante...if it takes alot, then she must need alot to save Shurkien...You will heal won't you?",Siegfried said, as he was starting to not like Dante's new 'don't care' attitude.

Guest tomisntblue
"...Aw'c'mon Dante...if it takes alot, then she must need alot to save Shurkien...You will heal won't you?",Siegfried said, as he was starting to not like Dante's new 'don't care' attitude.

"I can't heal from everything..." Dante said, then turned back to her, "AND I'm pretty sure have more than enough!" Dante would be feeling weaker at this point, and was trying hard not to show it.

"Katrina," worry and alarm was evident in Vin's tone, "Shurikan, you have to focus on Shurikan, he needs you right now. Come on save the being that raised you. fight this." Meanwhile she'd be working on Soothing away her daughter's blood lust.

Dante didn't know how much power she needed, so he let her continue drinking for awhile. His healing ability would replenish any blood she took. They needed Shruiken to win this battle, so letting her take some blood from him made the most sense. It wasn't out of friendship, but duty - at lest that's how he justified it in his mind. "Have your fill yet?" he asked eventually, ready to shove her off but trying to restrain himself. This was after all Vin and Galen's daughter. Still the anger was obvious in his voice.

Vin's voice seemed far away, as if she was on the far end of a dark tunnel. But Katrina was becoming aware of some unknown force calming her down. At the mention of Shruikan, she seemed to remember all too suddenly her purpose, and Dante's tone instantly broke her from the trance-like affliction. Seeing the dangerous glint in Dante's eyes made her become unnaturally self-concious, and she turned away, reinstating her spell on Shruikan wordlessly, and slightly ashamed.

"Waise Heill," she muttered quietly.

The power was more than suffiecient. With it, she was able to fully mend the flesh and torn tendons and ligaments with relative ease. Once the wound was closed, and the flesh healed, she ceased the magic and felt a bit winded from the effort, noting the reserves of power still in her system from the demon-blood.

"He is healed, but still has lost a lot of blood. I can do little about that..." Nothing more to say, Katrina walks away toward the shore with a hurried step, head low.

"Well, that was akward.....I then say if we should disturb Shurkian.

"I think he deserves some sleep, for what he has done today. ", Siegfried, said as he rubbed Shurkian's head and then walked over to Rev's grave and sighed, and remebered the bottle of gin, that he had stole from Rev, as he drank some if it, and then as a peace offering, sent the rest of the gin by the grave.

Vin's voice seemed far away, as if she was on the far end of a dark tunnel. But Katrina was becoming aware of some unknown force calming her down. At the mention of Shruikan, she seemed to remember all too suddenly her purpose, and Dante's tone instantly broke her from the trance-like affliction. Seeing the dangerous glint in Dante's eyes made her become unnaturally self-concious, and she turned away, reinstating her spell on Shruikan wordlessly, and slightly ashamed.

"Waise Heill," she muttered quietly.

The power was more than suffiecient. With it, she was able to fully mend the flesh and torn tendons and ligaments with relative ease. Once the wound was closed, and the flesh healed, she ceased the magic and felt a bit winded from the effort, noting the reserves of power still in her system from the demon-blood.

"He is healed, but still has lost a lot of blood. I can do little about that..." Nothing more to say, Katrina walks away toward the shore with a hurried step, head low.

Vin, letting maternal instinct take over, followed. "Iseverything alright?'

Guest tomisntblue

The healing process was slower than it should have been. His powers were stored in his blood and he had lost so much that he lost most of strength. He sat on the ground, exhausted.

Vin, letting maternal instinct take over, followed. "Iseverything alright?'

"No moth-- Vin." It was obvious she was unsure of what to call the woman, and didn't want to test anything.

"I should not have lost control like that. Again, I was too weak. And Shruikan could have paid the price." The whole time, she looked down, and kneeled by the waters edge.

Guest KevinDWolf93

Adam was glad that they were able to help Shurikan. Seeing his large friend weakened like that was...odd for the Ranger. Though he was confident in the job to leave the dragon to rest by himself. He would turn to see Katherine, sitting with Vin. Taking a deep breath, he would walk over to the girl.

"Thank you, for saving my friend." He said, as he walked over to her side.

Adam was glad that they were able to help Shurikan. Seeing his large friend weakened like that was...odd for the Ranger. Though he was confident in the job to leave the dragon to rest by himself. He would turn to see Katherine, sitting with Vin. Taking a deep breath, he would walk over to the girl.

"Thank you, for saving my friend." He said, as he walked over to her side.

Katrina stared into her reflection, before reaching down and cupping the liquid in her hands, carefully washing her face, mouth streaked with the demon-blood. She looked up at Adam, then back down again, wondering what he would think of one who nearly bled his friend to death.

"I would save him a hundred times over, and then a hundred more. He is... the closest thing I've had to a father these few hundred years. He is the only family I know... You are welcome, I suppose, though I didn't do it for you."

Guest KevinDWolf93
Katrina stared into her reflection, before reaching down and cupping the liquid in her hands, carefully washing her face, mouth streaked with the demon-blood. She looked up at Adam, then back down again, wondering what he would think of one who nearly bled his friend to death.

"I would save him a hundred times over, and then a hundred more. He is... the closest thing I've had to a father these few hundred years. He is the only family I know... You are welcome, I suppose, though I didn't do it for you."

Adam would stay standing.

"I know...though Im still thankful. He surely wouldve died if not for you. I only wish I couldve helped him, myself. "

Adam would stay standing.

"I know...though Im still thankful. He surely wouldve died if not for you. I only wish I couldve helped him, myself. "

"I know Shruikan would be glad that you offered. He has a large heart you know... I would have died several times if not for him. I owe him my life many times over."

Guest KevinDWolf93
"I know Shruikan would be glad that you offered. He has a large heart you know... I would have died several times if not for him. I owe him my life many times over."

"Yeah...not literally either." Adam smirked. He glanced over to Vin, seeing that something was wrong.

"Look, what happened. Its nothing to worry about. Your among odd company."

"Yeah...not literally either." Adam smirked. He glanced over to Vin, seeing that something was wrong.

"Look, what happened. Its nothing to worry about. Your among odd company."

The remark would draw a small smile upon Katrinas lips, and it quickly vanished, leaving him to wonder if it had happened at all.

"That is no excuse. And you don't fully understand... that blood... I should not have drank it... it's qualities are.. addictive.. even now I..." She stopped herself. "It is something to worry about."

Guest KevinDWolf93
The remark would draw a small smile upon Katrinas lips, and it quickly vanished, leaving him to wonder if it had happened at all.

"That is no excuse. And you don't fully understand... that blood... I should not have drank it... it's qualities are.. addictive.. even now I..." She stopped herself. "It is something to worry about."

"You don't have to fight it alone..." Adam said, though he shot a glance over to Dante. He began to wonder many things, however he turned back to Katrina and smiled. "Ill help any way I can. I owe you that much, at the very least. Once Shurikan gets up, Im positive he will too."

"You don't have to fight it alone..." Adam said, though he shot a glance over to Dante. He began to wonder many things, however he turned back to Katrina and smiled. "Ill help any way I can. I owe you that much, at the very least. Once Shurikan gets up, Im positive he will too."

"You owe me nothing, for I only did what was right." She would then sit cross-legged style before the water's edge, pondering many things and wondering what kinds of horrible things Dante and the others must think of her now.

Guest KevinDWolf93
"You owe me nothing, for I only did what was right." She would then sit cross-legged style before the water's edge, pondering many things and wondering what kinds of horrible things Dante and the others must think of her now.

"Then, Ill help, because its the right thing to do..."Adam corrects himself, as he stands back up. "Ill leave you two alone if you want."

Guest tomisntblue
"You arlight Dante, want me to see if I can cast a spell, to make you heal faster.", Siegfried asked.

"I'll be fine, I just need to rest." Dante said bitterly, not bothering to look at Sigfried.

"Then, Ill help, because its the right thing to do..."Adam corrects himself, as he stands back up. "Ill leave you two alone if you want."

"There is something I must do... I will be back."

Katrina stands slowly, walking purposely towards where Dante sat. She stood beside him, and lowered herself to a crowching position, side by side and facing forward, avoiding eye contact. She didn't quite know what to say.