Crimson Typhoon: 4

Rumble 20581 Zyclops vs. Whitespikes
MATCH SCORE
Zyclops: 2
Whitespikes: 1

Nosgoth

Skirmisher

'And another one bites the dust."

Vin felt just as guilty if not more so than Dante. Itachi, The Prince, Psylocke and even Galen had died because of her, Vinessa's family, Revenant and Raziel as well... How many more would die on her account?

OOC: So Vins way of showing guilt/loss is to crack rather insensitive jokes? :)

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GM: Ok.... All that's done, thank god.

Whatever the groups are going to do, The Army arrives shortly after the fight to make camp for the night and the Airship arrives at Nachtholm just as the next day lightens the ever present clouds slightly... Yesterdays rain makes the scenery of the burnt down ruins that much more depressing and from idle chat heard it's pressing on the morale of the soldiers.

But there are more pressing concerns. Scouts from the Razielm (working for Katrina and thus are your allies) have made contact and report that the army of Demons is ahead of the Humans in a Fairly large gorge. Acting together the Razielm and the Humans can catch them in a Pincer Attack hitting them from both sides at once.

The Good and Bad news of that is that they are close enough to fight Today, sometime in the evening hours (2 to 3 pm)

Today will be the Day of Reckoning!

GM: If everyone just wants to skip to the Battle, Fine by me.

Siegfried would awake, as he held Revenant's now empty clothes, in his arms, as he demanded to know, what happened to his friend.

"Adam...Shurkien...wha-wah-what happened to Rev?"

Guest tomisntblue
Siegfried would awake, as he held Revenant's now empty clothes, in his arms, as he demanded to know, what happened to his friend.

"Adam...Shurkien...wha-wah-what happened to Rev?"

When Dante stepped off the ship he saw Siegfried carrying Revenant's cloths. "So it's true?" he said.

"Ye-Ye-Yes...he gave his life to save my own.....Shurkien told me that his last words were that since his soul was leaving, that he couldn't be brought back... I am so sorry Dante.. if I hadn't died in the first place...Rev would still be here.. He also told me that Rev wanted to be buried with his swords and hat..He *sob, also said you were his best friend...and that he wished you two had met on diffrent terms..." Siegfried said sadly as he wiped away tears, that were begining to form at the thought of never being able to thank Rev for his sacfrice.

Guest tomisntblue
"Ye-Ye-Yes...he gave his life to save my own.....Shurkien told me that his last words were that since his soul was leaving, that he couldn't be brought back... I am so sorry Dante.. if I hadn't died in the first place...Rev would still be here.. He also told me that Rev wanted to be buried with his swords and hat..." Siegfried said sadly as he wiped away tears, that were begining to form at the thought of never being able to thank Rev for his sacfrice.

Dante was silent. He knew that had he been there things would have been different. He could have protected his friends, he could have done something - anything. Without word Dante just turned his head and walked off. As he walked, he took the hat that he had won from Revenant off and tossed it onto the cloths in Siegfried's arms.

(Ya know, I'm glad Rev wanted his hat back, I couldn't have taken Dante seriosuly with it on...) Siegfried then took Rev's items and began to walk off, as he brought his own sword. Once he was far away enough, but still close enough to his friends, he began to carve a hole in the ground, and once he was done with that, he started cutting into a tree, hoping that he could make a tombstone for Rev.

"Rev...you might have not seemed like it at times, but you were one of the bravest one of us..", Siegfried says as he asks outloud, if someone could help him prepare a tombstone for Rev.

Guest tomisntblue

Dante was off on his own walking with a Ivory in one hand and Rebellion in one hand, dragging the blade across the ground. As he walked he thought back to everyone he'd lost - from his mother all the way to Rev and everyone in between. This is why he never let himself get close. It was easier in the last interdenominational crisis. The Prince was the only one he had really gotten to know back then; the rest were his enemies up until the end. But this was different. They were all working together, watching out for one and other, and they had each grown, and they were a family now. Then a voice clawed its way to the forefront of his mind. "Might controls everything. Without it you can't protect anything. Let alone yourself." As Dante walked alone, tears began to fall from the devil's eyes.

(Ya know, I'm glad Rev wanted his hat back, I couldn't have taken Dante seriosuly with it on...) Siegfried then took Rev's items and began to walk off, as he brought his own sword. Once he was far away enough, but still close enough to his friends, he began to carve a hole in the ground, and once he was done with that, he started cutting into a tree, hoping that he could make a tombstone for Rev.

"Rev...you might have not seemed like it at times, but you were one of the bravest one of us..", Siegfried says as he asks outloud, if someone could help him prepare a tombstone for Rev.

Shruiken watched Siegfried carve the chunk of tree for the late Revenant, and thought to himself how unfitting it seemed for one so noble to be lowered to such a makeshift memorial. Then it occured to him...

<Siegfried. I have a small gift for Revenant. It is, unfortunately, all I can offer him... Please, place his belongings on the ground before you and step back.>

Shruiken stepped forward, waiting for the man to follow the instruction.

Guest tomisntblue

Away from the others, Dante would use his guns to try and get out some aggression. He unloaded bullets from from on his guns and used allomancy to push them into the air and shot them down one by one.

Siegfried gulped and did as the dragon asked.

Shruiken watched the deceased friends belongings with an unwavering gaze, and brought his black-scaled head down to ground level. Closing his large eyes, he spread a shimmering aura over the clothes, the air around the area becoming strange and shaky, as if heated. At random spots, the sheen of the air began to form solid points that spread in every direction, untill they met together, forming a long shard of crystal rock.

Shruiken continued with his shimmering glaze-breath, the shard gaining more and more mass, untill after a minute, he stepped back to examine his work. It was obviously diamond, in its purest form. But that was not the point of interest. Shruiken had configured the diamond to form a massive sword surrounded with spines, each sharp point expanding in every direction, that it resembled Soul Caliber, only bigger. And at the center of the swords crossguard, frozen in time and space, were the belongings of Revenant.

sc0.jpg

(This, in a bigger, diamond form, blade half buried in ground, hilt up.)

<Fit for a King.>

Katrina, who would have gotten off the ship behind the others, looked at the display. Her expression would be one that displayed little emotion, but from the corner of her mouth, a wry smile was visible. "That dragon."

Shruiken watched the deceased friends belongings with an unwavering gaze, and brought his black-scaled head down to ground level. Closing his large eyes, he spread a shimmering aura over the clothes, the air around the area becoming strange and shaky, as if heated. At random spots, the sheen of the air began to form solid points that spread in every direction, untill they met together, forming a long shard of crystal rock.

Shruiken continued with his shimmering glaze-breath, the shard gaining more and more mass, untill after a minute, he stepped back to examine his work. It was obviously diamond, in its purest form. But that was not the point of interest. Shruiken had configured the diamond to form a massive sword surrounded with spines, each sharp point expanding in every direction, that it resembled Soul Caliber, only bigger. And at the center of the swords crossguard, frozen in time and space, were the belongings of Revenant.

sc0.jpg

(This, in a bigger, diamond form, blade half buried in ground, hilt up.)

<Fit for a King.>

Katrina, who would have gotten off the ship behind the others, looked at the display. Her expression would be one that displayed little emotion, but from the corner of her mouth, a wry smile was visible. "That dragon."

Siegfried smiled happily but placed by the giant blade, a little wood carving, that had this carved into it.

Revenant

1685-2010.

A great friend who will be missed by all.

But not can be reunited with daughter and his orignal master Soul Calibur.

"Revenant would have loved it Shurkien..Thank you.", Siegfried said as he gave a warm smile to the dragon.

Siegfried smiled happily but placed by the giant blade, a little wood carving, that had this carved into it.

Revenant

1685-2010.

A great friend who will be missed by all.

But not can be reunited with daughter and his orignal master Soul Calibur.

"Revenant would have loved it Shurkien..Thank you.", Siegfried said as he gave a warm smile to the dragon.

Shruiken nodded tiredly, the effort seemed to have made him rather tired. He would sink down to the floor, and seeing Katrina and the others, would only give a slight acknowledging glance.

Katrina would only look at Shruikens small gesture, before narrowing her eyes. Something's wrong... She walked over hurriedly, to inquire on the feeling of dread that eminated from the beast.

Guest tomisntblue

Eventually, Dante made his way back to campsite. He scuffed when he saw the diamond structure that encased Rev's belongings. "Cute." he said, tapping his fist on the stone.

Eventually, Dante made his way back to campsite. He scuffed when he saw the diamond structure that encased Rev's belongings. "Cute." he said, tapping his fist on the stone.

"Welcome back, If it makes you feel inay better, I feel even worse than you."

Guest tomisntblue
"Welcome back, If it makes you feel inay better, I feel even worse than you."

Dante shrugged, "It doesn't matter. It's over now, nothing we can do. It was his own fault anyway." And although Dante was acting like it didn't bother him, his eyes were red for tears.

Dante shrugged, "It doesn't matter. It's over now, nothing we can do. It was his own fault anyway." And although Dante was acting like it didn't bother him, his eyes were red for tears.

"No it's mine. This and so much more."

(Way..to make everyone start balling thier eyes out Tom...geez..I didn't know REV's death would be this bad..everybody didn't cry this much when Sieg died...)

Sieg would began to sob as he said that it was his fault.

"I'm just a stupid mage...Rev died..because that stupid vampire overpowered me! I should have trained my body instead of my mind!! My stupid spells can't bring Rev back!!! What good are they now, that my friend is gone forever!!!", Siegfried yelled as he ran off, as tears trailed down his face.