Jackson Storm: 0

Archangel vs. Gambit
MATCH SCORE
Archangel: 1
Gambit: 4

Nosgoth

Skirmisher

"If memory calls he was following me around."

"Itachi, the Prince Galen, Psylocke, Revenant, Razzy all these pople died because of my actions, be it direct or indirect."

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tomisntblue
"Itachi, the Prince Galen, Psylocke, Revenant, Razzy all these pople died because of my actions, be it direct or indirect."

"Whatever you want to believe." Dante said, shaking his head.

Guest tomisntblue
You think I'm wrong?'

Again Dante shrugged, "I think it doesn't really matter whose fault it is. If you wanna blame yourself go right ahead."

Again Dante shrugged, "I think it doesn't really matter whose fault it is. If you wanna blame yourself go right ahead."

"You're blaming yourself for the bone bag."

Shruiken nodded tiredly, the effort seemed to have made him rather tired. He would sink down to the floor, and seeing Katrina and the others, would only give a slight acknowledging glance.

Katrina would only look at Shruikens small gesture, before narrowing her eyes. Something's wrong... She walked over hurriedly, to inquire on the feeling of dread that eminated from the beast.

Shruiken looked at Vin and Dante with one large eye, unmoving, perfectly still.

<Vin. Dante. It matters not whose fault anything lies in. Everything that happens is our wyrda. Our fate. We cannot stop events that we cannot see coming, anymore than we can stop the waves of the ocean from touching the sands of the beach. What happens, happens. Nothing else need be said of that. Are you the reason all of this is happening? Well I say, does it matter?>

He continued his words, wanting to get his point accross clearly. A puddle of dark red liquid formed under him, barely noticable at all.

<Does knowing whose shoulders to place the burden of fault either help or hinder us in our quest? No, it does not. Instead of this pointless game of pointing, we can be moving forward, to our Destiny. You are my allies. My friends. The only friends I knew before this group were my fellow hatchlings and my Rider. Galbatorix killed him, and then forced me to kill my own nest siblings. I was too weak to protect the ones I cared for the most, and they are all dead. You are my friends, and I will use all the power, knowledge, and experience I've gained... to protect you all, each and every one. Vin. Dante. Galen. Aang. Siegfried. Pure-Heart-Brave-Ax. Katrina. ALL OF YOU. Let us end this conflict, and stop these deaths. My friends... For Raziel...for Revenant...for...for...>

His words filled the minds of his companions, and he stopped suddenly. He would see this mission through to the bitter end, and risk his own life a thousand times over, to fight for the only things in the entire universe that mattered to him. The ones standing before him now. He finished speaking albeit prematurely, to have Katrina just reach him and put a hand on the dragons nose. Closing her eyes, she sensed what had been bothering her all along. His eyes began to close slowly, as his breathing became sparce.

"You are injured!" Katrina jumped onto Shruiken, and stared at the sickening gape in his flesh, and the massive skull embedded into his neck. She began to think of ways to get the skull and claws out without further injuring the beast frantically, murmuring, "So much blood...Curse it all, there is so much..."

Guest tomisntblue
Shruiken looked at Vin and Dante with one large eye, unmoving, perfectly still.

<Vin. Dante. It matters not whose fault anything lies in. Everything that happens is our wyrda. Our fate. We cannot stop events that we cannot see coming, anymore than we can stop the waves of the ocean from touching the sands of the beach. What happens, happens. Nothing else need be said of that. Are you the reason all of this is happening? Well I say, does it matter?>

He continued his words, wanting to get his point accross clearly. A puddle of dark red liquid formed under him, barely noticable at all.

<Does knowing whose shoulders to place the burden of fault either help or hinder us in our quest? No, it does not. Instead of this pointless game of pointing, we can be moving forward, to our Destiny. You are my allies. My friends. The only friends I knew before this group were my fellow hatchlings and my Rider. Galbatorix killed him, and then forced me to kill my own nest siblings. I was too weak to protect the ones I cared for the most, and they are all dead. You are my friends, and I will use all the power, knowledge, and experience I've gained... to protect you all, each and every one. Vin. Dante. Galen. Aang. Siegfried. Pure-Heart-Brave-Ax. Katrina. ALL OF YOU. Let us end this conflict, and stop these deaths. My friends... For Raziel...for Revenant...for...for...>

His words filled the minds of his companions, and he stopped suddenly. He would see this mission through to the bitter end, and risk his own life a thousand times over, to fight for the only things in the entire universe that mattered to him. The ones standing before him now. He finished speaking albeit prematurely, to have Katrina just reach him and put a hand on the dragons nose. Closing her eyes, she sensed what had been bothering her all along. His eyes began to close slowly, as his breathing became sparce.

Dante would began speaking once Shruiken began trailing off, not paying attention to what came next, "I'm not blaming anyone. Revenant is dead because he chose to give his life to save Sigfried.Why can't you guys get it? I don't feel guilty for it! I don't CARE that he died. I'm here because some mystical guide brought me here to save the world. I don't need to make friends, it's never been my style before. I let myself slip up, but no more, I'm done caring about you guys. I've heard it time and time again I'm one of the strongest in the group. I started making my job to protect you guys, but not anymore! I don't give a damn what any of you do! What we're doing here is too important for me to care about that." It was apparent that the deaths of those he cared about was getting to him, and so Dante reverted back to his old habits of detaching himself. His sadness was buried deep behind a wall of anger and pride.

Dante would began speaking once Shruiken began trailing off, not paying attention to what came next, "I'm not blaming anyone. Revenant is dead because he chose to give his life to save Sigfried.Why can't you guys get it? I don't feel guilty for it! I don't CARE that he died. I'm here because some mystical guide brought me here to save the world. I don't need to make friends, it's never been my style before. I let myself slip up, but no more, I'm done caring about you guys. I've heard it time and time again I'm one of the strongest in the group. I started making my job to protect you guys, but not anymore! I don't give a damn what any of you do! What we're doing here is too important for me to care about that." It was apparent that the deaths of those he cared about was getting to him, and so Dante reverted back to his old habits of detaching himself. His sadness was buried deep behind a wall of anger and pride.

Shruiken remained speechless, motionless. On his back, Katrina shouted, "Blast, open your eyes! Never you mind about what has already occured, look what is happening Now!" She returned her gaze to the wound, running her nimble fingers across the singed bone in the dragons flesh.

"He's lost too much blood... If I'd have been here sooner, or better yet stuck with him, I could have done something. I can't heal this... not without getting the bones out first. And even then, this type of wound may be beyond me... Damnit, someone help me! We need to get the bones out!"

This was unusual for Katrina. Although she hardly displayed this level of emotion... Shruiken had been with her, like a father, for hundreds of years. He had raised her, and was the closest thing to family she had ever known. She looked at the wound once more, knowing all to well that even without the bones, this type of healing was something Raziel could have done... but not her. But it did not mean she wouldn't try.

Shruiken remained speechless, motionless. On his back, Katrina shouted, "Blast, open your eyes! Never you mind about what has already occured, look what is happening Now!" She returned her gaze to the wound, running her nimble fingers across the singed bone in the dragons flesh.

"He's lost too much blood... If I'd have been here sooner, or better yet stuck with him, I could have done something. I can't heal this... not without getting the bones out first. And even then, this type of wound may be beyond me... Damnit, someone help me! We need to get the bones out!"

This was unusual for Katrina. Although she hardly displayed this level of emotion... Shruiken had been with her, like a father, for hundreds of years. He had raised her, and was the closest thing to family she had ever known. She looked at the wound once more, knowing all to well that even without the bones, this type of healing was something Raziel could have done... but not her. But it did not mean she wouldn't try.

Vin stepped forward and went to work, quickly silently taking bones out to help Katrina.

Vin stepped forward and went to work, quickly silently taking bones out to help Katrina.

Katrina would grab her mothers wrist, halting her. "Wait. The bones are burned into his flesh and bone, and they are massive. We haven't the physical strength to remove them. Surely there must be another way..." Katrina, regardless of any resentment she had towards her mother, would gladly exept help in saving Shruiken, and a small part of her held gratitude as well. She stared at the bleeding, before saying quickly, "I must stop the bloodloss." She raised her hand to the gape, and murmured,

"Blodh du Letta!"

Katrina would grab her mothers wrist, halting her. "Wait. The bones are burned into his flesh and bone, and they are massive. We haven't the physical strength to remove them. Surely there must be another way..." Katrina, regardless of any resentment she had towards her mother, would gladly exept help in saving Shruiken, and a small part of her held gratitude as well. She stared at the bleeding, before saying quickly, "I must stop the bloodloss." She raised her hand to the gape, and murmured,

"Blodh du Letta!"

"What can I do to help?"

"What can I do to help?"

Instantly, the bleeding would stop, but it was but a temporary solution. Stopping the blood would also keep the blood from circulating well in his system. "This won't last long. He's lost over half his blood already, I can sense that much." The vampiress would bite her lip in frustration, fighting the urge to cry. Keeping the flow of magic over the spell, she continued in a near-whisper.

"I... I don't know what to do...Please, we must find a solution!"

Instantly, the bleeding would stop, but it was but a temporary solution. Stopping the blood would also keep the blood from circulating well in his system. "This won't last long. He's lost over half his blood already, I can sense that much." The vampiress would bite her lip in frustration, fighting the urge to cry. Keeping the flow of magic over the spell, she continued in a near-whisper.

"I... I don't know what to do...Please, we must find a solution!"

"Your father once healed me from a grievous wound but it took time, time I don't know if we have or not...."

OOC: I'm lost. Whats happening?

OOC: During the fight, Shruiken stabbed Sig through the chest unintentionally, and Rev used his life force to bring him back in exchange for his own. Shruiken created a tomb for him, and Vin and Dante were discussing whose fault all the deaths were, and Shru passed out from the bloodloss of a previously substained injury, where the Vampire Lord bit and clawed into the base of his neck. Shru had lit the monster on fire, but the skull and claws remained in the wound, bleeding the whole time. Now its taking its toll, and Katrina is trying to think of something to help with little avail.

"our fater once healed me from a grievous wound but it took time, time I don't know if we have or not...."

"If we heal the wound over the bones, it might do more damage then good." Her voice was shaky, but she fought to maintain control. "But... if we can't take them out, we'll have to try it regardless, even if it means we can save him for just a few more mintes. Time is against us.."

Katrina frowned for a moment, before speaking up to everyone.

"Wait. I can't heal him as I am now, my power in magic simply isn't powerful enough. But perhaps, I can heal him if I were to... feed... on one of you with significant power... I wouldn't drain you, but I'd need just some blood... Please... I can't think of another way to save him, and time is running out!"

Katrina frowned for a moment, before speaking up to everyone.

"Wait. I can't heal him as I am now, my power in magic simply isn't powerful enough. But perhaps, I can heal him if I were to... feed... on one of you with significant power... I wouldn't drain you, but I'd need just some blood... Please... I can't think of another way to save him, and time is running out!"

"Take what you can from me."

Guest KevinDWolf93

"Me too. " Adam said, unmorphing. "I wont let Shurikan die. Any other ways I can help, would be good to know as well. Ill do whatever it takes."

"Me too. " Adam said, unmorphing. "I wont let Shurikan die. Any other ways I can help, would be good to know as well. Ill do whatever it takes."

"You can take mine as well," Aang said willingly. "If it means we can save him."

Siegfried who had heard Katherine's pleas, remebered how many spells, and said that if his magic would transfer over, he would let Katherine feed on him.

Everyone offering to help made Katrina feel infinitely better. Her mother closest, she grabbed her hand and turned it wrist up. She took a moment to give Vin an appreciative glance, and raised her other arm towards the wound. She bared her vampiric fangs, before saying, "This will sting."

Katrina bit into her mothers wrist with caution, letting the blood of the Force-wielding Allomancer flow freely. This power! I musnt lose myself to it.. She thought, feeling her strength increase twice-fold. Seconds seemed longer than usual, and She removed her mouth from her mothers arm, wiping the drop of blood that escaped her lips with a sleeve. "I dare not take any more from you. I'll have to heal it around the bone for now... Waise Heill!"

Even with her newfound power, she could feel the strain on her body, as the torn flesh and lacerations began to knit themselves together, slowly, but surely. Due to the sheer size of it, its difficulty to heal was inevitable. Had her mother not helped her, she'd have run out of power right then. At one third of the way there, she felt herself begin to feel faint, lightheaded. "I need another, quickly!"