Rumble 20581 Zyclops vs. Whitespikes
MATCH SCORE
Zyclops: 2
Whitespikes: 1

Nosgoth

Skirmisher

Guest tomisntblue
"Yeah but there was still the rest of the tournament to consider."

"The Prince was in the process of in sighting his own rebellion, he had it all planned out too..." Dante said, trailing off as he remembered the short time he spent with his old friend.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"The Prince was in the process of in sighting his own rebellion, he had it all planned out too..." Dante said, trailing off as he remembered the short time he spent with his old friend.

"I'm sorry."

"It was Akuma's fault. If only I had notice in time, I could have used the dagger to bring him back."

"I know what it's like to lose friends, all too well.

Guest tomisntblue
"And fail miserably."

"Hey I'm not usually this nice of a guy. And I only make friends with people who can hold their own in my line of work, less chance of getting them hurt."

"Hey I'm not usually this nice of a guy. And I only make friends with people who can hold their own in my line of work, less chance of getting them hurt."

"We're all a bunch of killers and it doesn't bother us, except Aang mybe, he doesn't seem to have the stomach for it."

Seeing such a Large Shadow descend around it the Vampire whips around with Siegfried in his hands like a heavy child and faces the Dragon... only to get Impaled through Siegfried by the Large Talons of the Dragon.

The Beast was pressed to the ground screaming as Siegfried died between them, impaled and crushed between the Dragons claw and the Vampire on the ground. Although due to his aim, the Vampire was not dead. Only gutwounded and stuck where he was.

After a second, the Vampire took in his situation and decided that the corpse upon his chest was a fitting last meal. With the Vampires Telekinesis it started to siphon Siegfrieds lifeblood into it's mouth.

Things happened a little too fast for Adam to register, however the last part snapped him out of it. He would not let his friend, dying or not, become someones meal. The blade blaster right by the vampire's head, Adam pulled the trigger letting his anger take over for that second. It would be a quick, if messy, death for the gluttenous vampire.

OOC:Ps, to clarify, the angle Im firing from should in no way hit ANYONE im not intending to hit.

Shruiken only froze in place, claw pinning the two down. He had made a grave mistake, and Shruiken rarely made errors... at least of these proportions... the blaster shot from Adam's gun was like an ancient bell, its ring sounding in the ancient dragons ear and forcing him to come back to reality. Back to the cold fact of his costly attack. In saving Siegfried, he doomed him.

Talon still lodged, he let off a string of curses in his mind in every language he knew. If Katherine was here, she could have joined her power with his to save the dying man. But alas, Shruiken could sense his life force crossing over to the great abyss, leaving this world with every passing moment. Try as he might, there was nothing he could do to help him now, and in his mind... he had done enough.

<...Siegfried...>

Although he knew little of the man, Shruiken felt deeply intertwined with all forms of life, and he was still a good man at heart. 'Siegfried' was all he could muster, completely at a loss for words...

Rev who still had some spare energy that SC had gave him before it had died, awoke to see Siegfried dead...Rev gasped in horror as he ran up to Siegfried's corpse and looked at Shruken and Adam... and thought to himself for a couple of minutes, as he kept on stabbing the vampire's corpse, thinking that it was the one who killed Siegfried. (Technically, Shuriken didn't kill Siegfried, but the vampire did as its actions led to Siegfried being killed.)

"Siegfried.....I-I-It was my fault...that vampire was too powerful for him, I should have protected him!!! If I had just came back sooner!!!", Rev shouted as he sobbed over his friend's corpse, but then suddenly realized something.

" I can save him...but it means that I will die.....I must do it..", Rev said as he stood up, as the magic that kept him alive, began transferring itself over to Siegfried. But the magic was going very, very,very slowly, as it would take a half hour at the most.

"Adam, we never talked much, but when we did, I usually annoyed you, and I am sorry for that. Shurkien...we only ever talked when I wanted a ride, and I bet that you two tried your hardest to save Siegfried, but don't worry he will be back soon. Now I must tell the others..", Revenant said as it used the magic to get the message across to the others..and only they could hear it.

"Aang, you were a kind child, and you were very powerful in combat, we really should have talked more. Vin, oh Vin, I knew you always liked me, but you never wanted to admit it ,because the others would think that you were getting soft, but you were still a good comrade. Now Dante...you were a good master, and you were very funny. You were like a brother to me, only wish that we could have started of on a better foot.(Dante and Rev met because SC summoned Rev to fight him.) But now my friends, I must leave you all, to save Siegfried, who has tragically been killed by a vampire, but I will still save him as his life is more important than mine, as I can be replaced by any common solider, who is younger, faster, maybe even smarter, but Siegfried is special, because he has died once already, and I won't put him through that again....You were all good friends, and maybe someday, we will all meet again, but until then, farewell my friends, and please..please...if Siegfried asks, tell him, I died saving him...that is all I ask of you my friends. Thank you again, my friends, adios...", Rev spoke as by the time the speech was done, Rev began to wobble as his life energy was leaving him.

PS: (Once ALL of Rev's energy leaves him, he will be dead...for good...or for atleast until this is all over, then maybe someone can bring him back, but me being both Rev's RPer and Siegfried's RPer, I say that Rev is dead now. No coming back. )

Guest tomisntblue
"We're all a bunch of killers and it doesn't bother us, except Aang mybe, he doesn't seem to have the stomach for it."

"I don't blame him. Like I said, I kill demons, not humans. Only exception is when I meet a human who acts more like a demon."

That's when he heard Rev's voice in his head, "Wait, did you guys hear that?"

Shruiken, who of course by now would have removed his claw, listened to Revanants final words of valor with a heavy heart and a weary soul. He closed his eyes and motioned with his head to the dark sullen clouds above, noting how well they seemed to fit the dreary atmosphere of both the situation and the loss. As revenant performed his final act of heroism, sacraficing his own life for that of Siegfried, he let loose with a roar that shook the very air, spreading his wings wide to accentuate his noble appearance.

<..You will be missed..>

He would watch Siegfrieds unmoving body closely to see if his efforts were prevailant, or in vain...

Siegfried's body would twitch, as Rev was now dissapearing, as Siegfried grunted and kept rolling around. With his last ounce of energy, he sent a message to everyone.

" I am going my friends, please...remember me fondly, and put my hat and my swords near my grave, when I am gone.. Also, please...don't bring me back into this world which is filled with nothing but death and hate for one like myself....Farewell.", Those were the last words Revenant would ever speak as he dissapeard leaving only his clothes and his swords behind. Siegfried would then awaken after 10 mintues and at seeing Rev's clothes would ask what happened to him..

"I don't blame him. Like I said, I kill demons, not humans. Only exception is when I meet a human who acts more like a demon."

That's when he heard Rev's voice in his head, "Wait, did you guys hear that?"

'And another one bites the dust."

Guest tomisntblue
'And another one bites the dust."

Dante clenched his fist, frustration building. Now that a friend had died Date was tired of waiting of this ship.

Dante clenched his fist, frustration building. Now that a friend had died Date was tired of waiting of this ship.

"You think I don't know how you feel? my husband back there in that War zone! If I lose him again..."

Guest tomisntblue
"You think I don't know how you feel? my husband back there in that War zone! If I lose him again..."

"I know, we need to get there..."

Guest tomisntblue
"When we do we'll do what we do best, kick ass. Now help file my coins into stakes."

"In a minute, I'm gonna go see if i can talk to our captain..." Dante said, walking off.

"In a minute, I'm gonna go see if i can talk to our captain..." Dante said, walking off.

Vin couldn't remember a time she'd seen Dante lik this, it worried her.

Guest tomisntblue

As Dante walked through the ship alone he had time to think. He felt like a complete idiot for going after the sword. The sword crew didn't need him, it was too easy. He was needed on the battle field, where he could have made a difference. It's been said time and time again that he's one of the groups most powerful members, that was a power they needed now. And he was waisting it, and because of that his friends were dying.

Vin felt just as guilty if not more so than Dante. Itachi, The Prince, Psylocke and even Galen had died because of her, Vinessa's family, Revenant and Raziel as well... How many more would die on her account?

(Why would Vin feel like she caused Rev and Razzy's death? She couldn't have saved either of them, that and Rev CHOSE to die...not trying to be a jerk. Just curious.)

(Why would Vin feel like she caused Rev and Razzy's death? She couldn't have saved either of them, that and Rev CHOSE to die...not trying to be a jerk. Just curious.)

OOC: Think about it, Why were we here to brgin with? Because of Vin.