Rumble 20601 Balto vs. Troodons
MATCH SCORE
Balto: 1
Troodons: 4

Rumble 20600 Elodie vs. The Princess (2022 Film)
MATCH SCORE
Elodie: 4
The Princess (2022 Film): 3

Rumble 20599 Tom Cat vs. Death Angel (A Quiet Place)
MATCH SCORE
Tom Cat: 2
Death Angels (A Quiet Place): 0

Wolverine vs. Multiple Man
MATCH SCORE
Wolverine: 3
Multiple Man: 4

Tournament - Captain James Tiberius Kirk vs. Viceroy Nute Gunray
MATCH SCORE
Captain James Tiberius Kirk: 6
Viceroy Nute Gunray: 3

Nosgoth

Skirmisher

Vin would be the first to wake and she'd nudge Galen.

"Time to move out."

He'd wake up at that, sleepy and having forgotten momentarily the past events....So he would kiss Vin lightly first on the forehead, then on the mouth before he muttered.

"Five more minutes.....Wait...."

A moment later and he was wide awake, looking apologetic and speaking with a tinge of slight sorrow.

"I'm sorry about that...."

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He'd wake up at that, sleepy and having forgotten momentarily the past events....So he would kiss Vin lightly first on the forehead, then on the mouth before he muttered.

"Five more minutes.....Wait...."

A moment later and he was wide awake, looking apologetic and speaking with a tinge of slight sorrow.

"I'm sorry about that...."

"Don't worry about" she said with a rather uncharaistic blush.

OOC: A lot of talk Tom, they found out Razz and Shurikan are fighting the bad guy, or at least someone with a dragon, found out Vin and Siggy have lot their memory, that pretty much covers major stuff.

Guest tomisntblue
OOC: I was talking about Dante's bnond hair. :)

OOC: Gotcha

Dante made sure Yamato was at his side, Rebellion was on his back, and his guns were at his waist and got ready to head out with the rest.

OOC: Vin is taking us to the vampiric wraith's stronghold. Plus I was talking about Dante's bnond hair. :)

Aang would wake up refreshed and ready for the new day.

OOC: I'm taking you to the human stronghold.

"Don't worry about it" she said with a rather uncharacteristic blush.

OOC: A lot of talk Tom, they found out Razz and Shurikan are fighting the bad guy, or at least someone with a dragon, found out Vin and Siggy have lot their memory, that pretty much covers major stuff.

Faintly red himself, he'd stand up and help pull her to her feet before checking his own equipment for the trek.

Guest tomisntblue
Faintly red himself, he'd stand up and help pull her to her feet before checking his own equipment for the trek.

Dante noticed both of them blushing and went their way, "Aww, doesn't bring you back to the old days?"

"You mentioned you had my weapons? They probably be fore effective than what I have... Anyway, let's gater the others."

"You mentioned you had my weapons? They probably be more effective than what I have... Anyway, let's gather the others."

He'd pull out her shoto's wordlessly and passed them over before he caught Dante's comment.

Dante noticed both of them blushing and went their way, "Aww, doesn't bring you back to the old days?"

"I'll get you for that later."

"I'm here." Aang ran over to the three. "Galen how many other people were there before us?"

He looked at him and spoke to be sure.

"You mean our group that joined with Vin's?"

He'd pull out her shoto's wordlessly and passed them over before he caught Dante's comment.

He looked at him and spoke to be sure.

"You mean our group that joined with Vin's?"

"You guys knew Akuma before the rest of us. There had to be more than just you three."

Guest tomisntblue

"I'm sure you will, but this moment was too cute to pass up." he smirked, hoping that he wasn't pushing Galen too far.

"Dante right? Well, let me as you someting? How would you like me to relocate certain parts of your anatomy?" She'd then ignite her shotos, Where would get weapons like this?"

Guest tomisntblue
"Dante right? Well, let me as you someting? How would you like me to relocate certain parts of your anatomy?" She'd then ignite her shotos, Where would get weapons like this?"

"Now this brings back memories." he said with a smile, "just let me remind you that you made me stronger... But let's not fight, no sense in us killing each other."

"You guys knew Akuma before the rest of us. There had to be more than just you three."

"Indeed there was. But what happened to them afterwards, I don't know."

He paused for a moment, recalling what it felt like to be skewered like some piece of meat on a shish-kabob.

"I was.....Unavailable."

"Now this brings back memories." he said with a smile, "just let me remind you that you made me stronger... But let's not fight, no sense in us killing each other."

"You'll have to tell me about while we're walking, once everyone is here wre're going.

Guest tomisntblue
Having long since prepared his equipment, Galen ate some rations and washed it down with his flask.

Seeing Galen eat Dante sighed, "How come no matter what universe we end up in they don't have pizza or Strawberry Sundaes?"

Seeing Galen eat Dante sighed, "How come no matter what universe we end up in they don't have pizza or Strawberry Sundaes?"

Wiping his mouth, he patted Dante on the shoulder in sympathy and spoke.

"Who knows, you may just get lucky."

"Karma's a B and so m I, let's go."

Guest tomisntblue
Wiping his mouth, he patted Dante on the shoulder in sympathy and spoke.

"Who knows, you may just get lucky."

"I'm hoping..." he said, "I haven't had one since before the first time Akuma pulled this whole thing."