Rumble 20601 Balto vs. Troodons
MATCH SCORE
Balto: 1
Troodons: 4

Rumble 20600 Elodie vs. The Princess (2022 Film)
MATCH SCORE
Elodie: 4
The Princess (2022 Film): 3

Rumble 20599 Tom Cat vs. Death Angel (A Quiet Place)
MATCH SCORE
Tom Cat: 2
Death Angels (A Quiet Place): 0

Wolverine vs. Multiple Man
MATCH SCORE
Wolverine: 3
Multiple Man: 4

Tournament - Captain James Tiberius Kirk vs. Viceroy Nute Gunray
MATCH SCORE
Captain James Tiberius Kirk: 6
Viceroy Nute Gunray: 3

Nosgoth

Skirmisher

Guest tomisntblue
As they walked thought the dark chasm a large flock of Bats would fly out from one of the side chasms and over the heads of the group chirping they way bats would if scared. There were thousands of them, thicker than the clouds...

Something was coming...

They heard them at first, some prehistoric hunting call...

and then around the corner They came...

VampireBat.jpg

Dozens of them, as large as wolves flocking to catch up with the bats....

It was then that they spotted less mobile prey, and with shrieks they swarmed down upon them...

Battle Time

"I'll have to tell you later..." Dante said, taking out Ebony and Ivory and opening fire on the creatures.

OOC: The bullets in Dante's guns are charged with his demonic powers.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I'll have to tell you later..." Dante said, taking out Ebony and Ivory and opening fire on the creatures.

OOC: The bullets in Dante's guns are charged with his demonic powers.

How are they against Regeneration?

Also... Turn Order?

OOC: Presume that I already went then.

Activating his lightsaber, Galen dashed forward and began to slash at his enemies, always making sure to behead all of his opponents.

OOC: Presume that I already went then.

Activating his lightsaber, Galen dashed forward and began to slash at his enemies, always making sure to behead all of his opponents.

Vin would emulate this admiring her... husband's no nonsense approach.

Though they did their best, and took many of the large bats out, the corpses of the bats flew on for a couple beats. They were like large sacks of meat slamming into the rest of the group.

The Rest of the bats that weren't killed bodily picked up two of the Hunters in the group and carried them off. Their Gruesome cries drowning out the screaming of their prey as they fought over them in the air... a stray arm would fall from the flock landing not to far away from the group...

The Bats swarmed away and in a flocking motion came around for another pass.

Guest tomisntblue
Though they did their best, and took many of the large bats out, the corpses of the bats flew on for a couple beats. They were like large sacks of meat slamming into the rest of the group.

The Rest of the bats that weren't killed bodily picked up two of the Hunters in the group and carried them off. Their Gruesome cries drowning out the screaming of their prey as they fought over them in the air... a stray arm would fall from the flock landing not to far away from the group...

The Bats swarmed away and in a flocking motion came around for another pass.

Dante decided to bring out heavier weapons. He summoned his pandora and turned it ti it's rocket launcher mode. He took aim and fired.

Seeing what he was doing, Galen would concentrate and seek to bring together as many of the bats as he could telekineticly together in one mass, to further assist Dante's inferno.

Guest KevinDWolf93
Seeing what he was doing, Galen would concentrate and seek to bring together as many of the bats as he could telekineticly together in one mass, to further assist Dante's inferno.

OOC:Heh. I get it.

As his allies readied their attacks, Adam readied his ax's blaster mode. Going for kill-shots, he opened fire on as many Bat heads as he could get in his sight.

Vin would toss her shoto into the air and Uuse Iroon and steel to turn it into a flying bat behead bommerang of death that buzzing through enemey lines.

Explosions were definitely the way to go with swarms, and the damage was magnified by Galens Telekinetics...

Adam did his best and managed to snipe out the few stranglers that made it out of the Explosion alive...

But Vins lightsaber disappeared into the fireball...

What remained of the Large Bat swarm flew off as best as they could... they were only animals and already they knew when to call it quits...

Guest tomisntblue
Scowling at the fleeing bats, Galen extinguished his lightsaber and looked at the group.

"Everyone alright?"

"Kinda disappointed that they got away." Dante said, sending Pandora away, "Otherwise I'm good."

"Kinda disappointed that they got away." Dante said, sending Pandora away, "Otherwise I'm good."

He nodded and looked at the group of Vin's hunters that were left.

"Two down....Good thing you had that thing of yours."

"I'm fine, despite the fact that I'm losing my hunter's right and left." Let's keep moving." Vin Pulled her shoto back into her hand.

"I'm fine, despite the fact that I'm losing my hunter's right and left." Let's keep moving."

Heh, two down three to go before there's only PC's left...

Guest tomisntblue
He nodded and looked at the group of Vin's hunters that were left.

"Two down....Good thing you had that thing of yours."

Dante shrugged, "You mean Pandora's box? Just wait 'till I open it."

Ben had completely missed the entire battle, "Well. Looks you guys didn't need my help.", Ben said. He decided to transform into a fusion of Echo Echo and XLR8. The form was pretty much the same as XLR8's except it was mostly white now, with a few blue here and there. He had the box of Echo Echo's that seemed like a MP3 player on his back along with the headphones on where on would think his ears would be (on the sides of his head.) His eyes were blacker than usual considering the eys of Echo Echo and XLR8. "I've always wnted to try this out!", Ben said gleefully, splitting into several clones. They looked at one another, "Dude, you look awesome!", "Thanks!". Ben then had another idea, "Hey, what if I gave you all a lift?"

Ben had completely missed the entire battle, "Well. Looks you guys didn't need my help.", Ben said. He decided to transform into a fusion of Echo Echo and XLR8. The form was pretty much the same as XLR8's except it was mostly white now, with a few blue here and there. He had the box of Echo Echo's that seemed like a MP3 player on his back along with the headphones on where on would think his ears would be (on the sides of his head.) His eyes were blacker than usual considering the eys of Echo Echo and XLR8. "I've always wnted to try this out!", Ben said gleefully, splitting into several clones. They looked at one another, "Dude, you look awesome!", "Thanks!". Ben then had another idea, "Hey, what if I gave you all a lift?"

"You neever fail in surprising me," Aang said while hoping on to the monsters.

Guest tomisntblue

"Well, this'll get us there faster." Dante said climbing aboard.

Helping the other hunters on one of them, Galen would join them in case he had to protect them. If the hunters managed to survive, then perhaps the stronghold may look more favorable on them.

"Thank you Ben."

One of the clones jokingly said, "Dante, you're heavy, man...", as he got on a clone, to which the other clones chuckled silently. "Naw, jsut kidding. Well, shall we be off? Oh wait, Crimson. Get on.", another clone said to her. The original one went to Vin, "I have no idea where I'm going. You'll have to guide me. The rest will follow. Oh, by the way, we'll be going fast, maybe around... 60 miles per hour. So, hang on. If need be, I'll, and they'll, go slower.", Ben explained. He then said something about that if they were to be attacked, the clones would be able to handle themselves thanks to their sonics power.

OOC: They fire the sonics from their mouths and its pretty powerful, strong enough to stop projectiles midair and return them. They also hut your ears, obviously. Bit it will be directed away from the riders, in a focused attack like how Echo Echo does, so no worries of it hitting the riders. You'll be riding on their midsection, just beneath the arms. They will adjust their movements to accomodate for the added weight, and potential interference with their movements so they will be slower, but they will be able to go 60 at least.

Sixty miles per hour was still pretty fast for those who weren't used to it, and Galen spent most of his time keeping an eye on the remaining hunters and ensuring that they didn't needlessly panic as well as keeping an eye out for danger.

OOC: Umm... wait no, I got this...

The Hunters would be getting extremely agitated, Vin would too if she were paying attention, and so would Siefried (sp?) if he were awake...

The humans who were native knew something was up and that running at 60mph was probably a bad idea...

Fact: Nosgoth is a dead and dying land, Earthquakes are strong and common.

The Earth Shook Violently, causing some stray rocks to become dislodged from the side of the chasm walls. But more importantly wrong-footing anyone who would happen to be running at great speeds...