Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Rumble 20581 Zyclops vs. Whitespikes
MATCH SCORE
Zyclops: 2
Whitespikes: 1

Nosgoth

Skirmisher

"We were all going to die, you used up all of your power to save us. You let Raziel feed on your soul and inhabit your body in order for him to save your daughter."

"Daughter... Oh I'm going to kill Galen! Why didn't he tell me?!"

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tomisntblue
"Daughter... Oh I'm going to kill Galen! Why didn't he tell me?!"

"She hasn't been born yet," Dante said, realizing he should have kept that part out, "I think he's worried that when Raziel took over your old body it didn't save her."

"She hasn't been born yet," Dante said, realizing he should have kept that part out, "I think he's worried that when Raziel took over your old body it didn't save her."

"That'sstill an important detail! I wish I had a rusy spoon, I'd castrate him and feed him whatever I cut off!"

Guest tomisntblue
"That'sstill an important detail! I wish I had a rusy spoon, I'd castrate him and feed him whatever I cut off!"

Dante tried a subtle soothing, remembering his copper, "Look, I don't know why he's keeping things from you, but whatever his reason he does it to protect you. Give him time, if he's going to talk to anyone it's going to be you."

Dante tried a subtle soothing, remembering his copper, "Look, I don't know why he's keeping things from you, but whatever his reason he does it to protect you. Give him time, if he's going to talk to anyone it's going to be you."

"Quit the Soothing. Oh yes, I have memories of my traing, Breeze was much more subtle than you."

Guest tomisntblue
"Quit the Soothing. Oh yes, I have memories of my traing, Breeze was much more subtle than you."

"My point still stands. Galen has his reasons, the one thing I know about you above all others is that you value trust over anything. Now seems like a good time for you to remember that."

"My point still stands. Galen has his reasons, the one thing I know about you above all others is that you value trust over anything. Now seems like a good time for you to remember that."

"I'm sorry Dante, it's just, he followed ne acroos worlds and reincarnations because he loved, me, I suppose. I want that but I'm not being treated like that person. I was supposedly a great person and warrior and now, I'm being treated with kid gloves. I'm pretty sure She'd be frustrated too."

Guest tomisntblue
"I'm sorry Dante, it's just, he followed ne acroos worlds and reincarnations because he loved, me, I suppose. I want that but I'm not being treated like that person. I was supposedly a great person and warrior and now, I'm being treated with kid gloves. I'm pretty sure She'd be frustrated too."

"Like I said, I don't know what Galen's doing or trying to do. I just know letting you die was the hardest thing he had to do. And I'll admit, it's pretty hard to take in that we might actually be able to save you."

"Like I said, I don't know what Galen's doing or trying to do. I just know letting you die was the hardest thing he had to do. And I'll admit, it's pretty hard to take in that we might actually be able to save you."

"Maybe he just doesn't want me.. I'm not the right, Vin but I look like her so hw's have trouble coming ro grips with it..." an obsevenant eye would se that she was shaking slightly and that tears were falling from her hung head.

Guest tomisntblue
"Maybe he just doesn't want me.. I'm not the right, Vin but I look like her so hw's have trouble coming ro grips with it..." an obsevenant eye would se that she was shaking slightly and that tears were falling from her hung head.

OOC: Here comes another Dante soul speech...

"That's not it. You may not have all the memories, but you haven't lost the one thing that's most important. That one thing is what brought us here, your soul. That's what we're here for, because that's what makes you Vin and that's never going to change."

Revenant then sighed as he asked Dante why Vin hated Siegfried and Him even though they were both allies...

"Not.. now." she hissed between panicked sobs as her tears continued to fall.

Revenant bowed and took his place beside Dante and said that even though Vin could act crazy at times , Revenant loved being her friend and hoped that one day he could just have a chat without having to worry about something always attacking..

The Ben clone that was carrying Revenant carried him away from Vin and Dante, falling back to the group of Aang and Crimson.

OOC: Vin is on the original Ben, with Dante and Galen as well as Sieg up front. Aang, Crimson and Revenant are in the back. Charizard and Alakazam is still up there.

OOOC: He did this before ND7 posted... -.-

OOC: Here comes another Dante soul speech...

"That's not it. You may not have all the memories, but you haven't lost the one thing that's most important. That one thing is what brought us here, your soul. That's what we're here for, because that's what makes you Vin and that's never going to change."

"Experiences shape a person, what if he doesn't love me only what I was... How do you know she isn't dead? I could just be her doppleganger in this universe, there could be countless Vins, all different.. What if I'm not her?

Guest tomisntblue
"Experiences shape a person, what if he doesn't love me only what I was... How do you know she isn't dead? I could just be her doppleganger in this universe, there could be countless Vins, all different.. What if I'm not her?

"I think it's up to you if you're her or not. Of course you won't be the same exact person as you once were, but I know that we have the power to chose who we are. My father was a general in a demon army, he was supposed to lead his men to destroy the world. Instead he rebelled and sealed the demons away from the human world. You can chose to be the old Vin, trust Galen, and in time learn to love him again or you can chose to be something else."

"I think it's up to you if you're her or not. Of course you won't be the same exact person as you once were, but I know that we have the power to chose who we are. My father was a general in a demon army, he was supposed to lead his men to destroy the world. Instead he rebelled and sealed the demons away from the human world. You can chose to be the old Vin, trust Galen, and in time learn to love him again or you can chose to be something else."

"I don't know anymore... I just don't know. What I do know of her is foreign but so familiar... but is that my soul taling or these memories Galen put in my head? What do you think I should do, because I don't know anymore. I' m not even sue who I am or if i really want o know in the end."

"Are we getting any closer, Vin...?", the original Ben asked her.

"Were almost to the Pillars of Nosgoth, yes, we can rest there for a bit, it's safe or... should be."

Guest tomisntblue
"I don't know anymore... I just don't know. What I do know of her is foreign but so familiar... but is that my soul taling or these memories Galen put in my head? What do you think I should do, because I don't know anymore. I' m not even sue who I am or if i really want o know in the end."

Dante shrugged, "I never was the best guy to give advice, so I can't say for sure. Only time can really tell you what to do, but you always seem clueless until the last moments and then you figure everything out. I do know that Galen doesn't have the mental link he has with you with any of us. So if you're not Vin, how did he give you those memories?"

Dante shrugged, "I never was the best guy to give advice, so I can't say for sure. Only time can really tell you what to do, but you always seem clueless until the last moments and then you figure everything out. I do know that Galen doesn't have the mental link he has with you with any of us. So if you're not Vin, how did he give you those memories?"

"Has he ever tried too give you memories? Who's to say he couldn't? Can you talk to him for me, I'm worried I might break down if I tried."

Guest tomisntblue
"Has he ever tried too give you memories? Who's to say he couldn't? Can you talk to him for me, I'm worried I might break down if I tried."

Dante shrugged, "You may have a point. I can try to talk to him, but in all honesty you're the only one I've been able to really get sentimental with."

Dante shrugged, "You may have a point. I can try to talk to him, but in all honesty you're the only one I've been able to really get sentimental with."

"Thank you."