Crimson Typhoon: 4

Rumble 20581 Zyclops vs. Whitespikes
MATCH SCORE
Zyclops: 2
Whitespikes: 1

Nosgoth

Skirmisher

OOC: Face/Palm...

The Shield starts to flicker... as if the Mage was loosing his concentration on keeping the spell active....

As it flickered, the Archons would slow and stop before turning to face the Cave entrance where Vin and Galen were talking...

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Earlier when we started talking, when you looked me in the eye there was so much pain there, other thing too but... I can't imagine why you would follow the cause of so much pain."

He chuckled again, one gloved hand lightly tracing out of habit an area on her neck which used to tickle and excite her before speaking.

"We do the strangest things for the people we love the most I suppose..."

OOC: Face/Palm...

The Shield starts to flicker... as if the Mage was loosing his concentration on keeping the spell active....

As it flickered, the Archons would slow and stop before turning to face the Cave entrance where Vin and Galen were talking...

Introspection would have to wait it seems though as he looked at the shield and brought a hand to his lightsabers on his belt before sending out a psychic message to all present.

He chuckled again, one gloved hand lightly tracing out of habit an area on her neck which used to tickle and excite her before speaking.

"We do the strangest things for the people we love the most I suppose..."

Introspection would have to wait it seems though as he looked at the shield and brought a hand to his lightsabers on his belt before sending out a psychic message to all present.

"Stupid, Sigfried I'm going to castrate the higher ups for saddling me with ..." Seeing that the shield was fine, "Vin turned back to Galen, "What did I do,, I mean what was my job before?"

"Stupid Sigfried, I'm going to castrate the higher ups for saddling me with ..." Seeing that the shield was fine, Vin turned back to Galen, "What did I do, I mean what was my job before?"

"Much the same as it is now....Protecting others."

"Much the same as it is now....Protecting others."

"Some things never chance..." Vin would yawn and fall asleep, her head falling on Galen's shoulder.

Guest KevinDWolf93

"Im with you Aang, sooner were out of here the better. Im not sure Crimson. If we can get everyone together then maybe, though hearing about Raziel and Shurikan makes things a bit less...likely. Fighting a dragon rider is not something I really want to do again." Adam admits, as he rests back.

"Im with you Aang, sooner were out of here the better. Im not sure Crimson. If we can gte it all together then maybe, though hearing about Raziel and Shurikan makes things a bit less...likely. Fighting a dragon rider is not something I really want to do again." Adam admits, as he rests back.

"That must have been some fight you went to," Aang admits. "I just wonder if we'll be able to stop Akuma's plan in time."

Guest KevinDWolf93
"That must have been some fight you went to," Aang admits. "I just wonder if we'll be able to stop Akuma's plan in time."

"Akuma's the least of my worries at the moment. When me and Shurikan fought...well I really couldn't call it a fight. With Raziel at the wheel...well I hope it doesnt come to that." Adam replies.

"Some things never chage..." Vin would yawn and fall asleep, her head falling on Galen's shoulder.

Enjoying the warmth of her body next to him, Galen would close his eyes and inhale her scent deeply before drifting off to sleep also.... Despite what the future may hold, for now...He was content.

"Akuma's the least of my worries at the moment. When me and SHurikan fought...well I really couldn't call it a fight." Adam replies.

OOC: as far as they know Razzy and Shurikan are on their side and who's to say they arent'?

Revenant then walked in and saw that thier were no beds for him so he asked Ben for a pillow as he took his sword and cut some of Adam's blanket and took it as SC laid by a wall and fell asleep..

"Sooo....besides Ben, what do you guys all think about Sig?", Rev said as he waited for the pillow.

OK, I guess that's it for the "night" as everyone falls asleep...

Everyone in the cave (Except for Siggy who has to keep the shield up) sleeps, and when the morning comes the Archons fade away...

What passed for daylight crept though the shield... and stepping out everyone would see the same ever present clouds overhead, always blotting out the sunlight...

Though the Bats were out, the things that hunted them didn't seem to wake this early...

Guest tomisntblue
@tom Hmm. I think I'm going to keep that mistake :)

OOC: What mistake?

Anyone wanna catch me up? Or do I have to read through everything?