Zyclops: 2
Whitespikes: 1

Nosgoth

Skirmisher

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Mage who had a hood covering his face , turned to the crowd and spoke.

"All of you....I don't know any of you, but I know Vin and I swear if any of you hurt her, I won't hesitate to defend her.", The Mage said as he sat by the barrier.

SC:" Dante...that Mage feels familar like we have met him before.."

"All of you....I don't know any of you, but I know Vin and I swear if any of you hurt her, I won't hesitate to defend her.", The Mage said as he sat by the barrier.

@ND7 Galen explained enough to Vin.

@tom Hmm. I think I'm going to keep that mistake :)

While the others were being healed, Aang wondered how they would be able to get Vin back. He glanced over to Galen. <Should we take her out now?> he thought, hoping Galen would pick up his thoughts.

Mage:" I don't care....I don't trust any of you but Vin might and that is enough for me to keep the barrier up..." ,The Mage spat back at Aang as SC jumped towards the Mage who asked who was talking as he didn't belive SC was talking.

OOC: How did you read his mind?

"Interesting...", Ben said, in his Ghostfreak form. He wasn't fond of the mage.

OOC: Galen can read my thoughts. If he notices that I want to talk to him though the mind he can respond, though he would have to know I'm trying to talk to him through the mind.

OOC: I should have put OCC: at those people.

"Sigfried if I didn't need you for the barrier, I'd throw to the Archons, perhaps I should taken you to the battle..." Vin didn't utter what she was thing about how if she did that she'd still have a competent Glyph Mage.

"Excuse me Vin, did you say Siegfried?", The sword politey asked as it nearly fanited.

" *Sigh... You always knew how to make me feel bad about myself... anyways, yes I am Siegfried Schtauffen is thier a problem with that?", Siegfried said as he pulled down his hood, to reveal that he really was Siegfried.

" Bu-Bu-Bu-But how?!", SC said as it was confused at how Siegfried was here.

"What are you talking about?", Siegfried said confused at Ben's words.

"How..." Then he remembered Vin. "Oh yeah. Just another person who lost thair memory. Alright I can't take it anymore. Both of you were our friends but died along the way. We're here to bust you two out."

Guest KevinDWolf93
"How..." Then he remembered Vin. "Oh yeah. Just another person who lost thair memory."

"Makes about as much sense as anything else" Adam replies, sighing, as he glances around. Everything had gotten confusing, the second they stepped in this place. They still had no clue about Raziel and Shurikans' location, to top it off.

OOC:Sorry for missing the action, guys.

"How..." Then he remembered Vin. "Oh yeah. Just another person who lost thair memory."

Yeah, I kid of figured that already, hence my reference to my past life."

" Are you sure, you come from a world with a talking sword and a skelton." Siegfried said as he walked away from SC.

"Hey Vin, if these people want to know so much about us, care to explain how we met or should I?" ,Siegfried said.

Dante smiled, "You're surprised?" he asked, "I'm too cool to die out here."

Hearing Aangs thoughts directed at him, Galen would look at him and very slightly, shake his head.

He'd then turn to look at the one mage who had set up the barrier with polite interest.

Did he know him?

" Are you sure, you come from a world with a talking sword and a skelton." Siegfried said as he walked away from SC.

"Hey Vin, if these people want to know so much about us, care to explain how we met or should I?" ,Siegfried said.

"I'd perfer I not relive that nightmare."

Siegfried looked back at Galen and waved to him.

"You seem like a decent person....Galen is it? ", Siegfried said as he held his hand out for a shake.

He shrugged and extended his hand to shake.

"Yes it is. So what can you tell me of the stronghold of yours?"

"Well, somehow I proved my worth to Vin , and she made me her second in command, but with that duty came the job of recurting new members...but besides from our healers, I haven't been able to really get that many members. Most threw things at me and said I was crazy..."

He shrugged and extended his hand to shake.

"Yes it is. So what can you tell me of the stronghold of yours?"

"Guards, high walls, buildings are packed tight and lean in overhead, this is to reduce the chance of Archons getting in... Houses are almost like bunkers... Inside the houses and the Fort though there is plenty of room... Though as we are under constant threat of attack it feels almost like a prison camp," Vin muttered, "On a lighter niter, I'd like that ring now."

Guest KevinDWolf93
"Well, somehow I proved my worth to Vin , and she made me her second in command, but with that duty came the job of recurting new members...but besides from our healers, I haven't been able to really get that many members. Most threw things at me and said I was crazy..."

"I can only imagine..." Adam mutters to himself.

"How long have you guys been here? In this realm..." Adam asks out of curiosity. Theyve apparently knew each other for awhile, however Vins death and the portal opening wasn't that long, was it?

"Guards, high walls, buildings are packed tight and lean in overhead, this is to reduce the chance of Archons getting in... Houses are almost like bunkers... Inside the houses and the Fort though there is plenty of room... Though as we are under constant threat of attack it feels almost like a prison camp," Vin muttered, "On a lighter niter, I'd like that ring now."

He'd blink and look down to her at that in slight shock.

"I'm not complaining, but what made you change your mind about it?"