Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Rumble 20581 Zyclops vs. Whitespikes
MATCH SCORE
Zyclops: 2
Whitespikes: 1

Nosgoth

Skirmisher

He nodded, his face a careful blank as he returned it to his pocket.

"You did.....But you mostly relied on your combat skills. Have you a place to train here?"

"Not really we train in the stronghold. Why are you being so careful around me?"

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Not really we train in the stronghold. Why are you being so careful around me?"

He turned to look at her head on at that, his face a blank but his eyes revealing more then anything he could have ever said. It would be a slightly intense experience for Vin, to look directly in his gaze. In them, was reflected passion and pain intermingled with tenderness and love to such an extent that may be a tad overwhelming to this Vin who technically knew him for barely an hour. But the moment passed and he looked away first.

"I merely wish to be sure of your capabilities first."

He turned to look at her head on at that, his face a blank but his eyes revealing more then anything he could have ever said. It would be a slightly intense experience for Vin, to look directly in his gaze. In them, was reflected passion and pain intermingled with tenderness and love to such an extent that may be a tad overwhelming to this Vin who technically knew him for barely an hour. But the moment passed and he looked away first.

"I merely wish to be sure of your capabilities first."

A curious hing the heart, the mind may have been wiped but the heart knew better. The same love Galen felt endured buried deep within Viin and now it was coming out.

"Galen, whatever I did that made this happen, I'm sorry. I must have been an idiot in my other life to hurt you this badly. I may not be the Vin you know but I want to be, you're just going to have to trust me, trust that I can handle it. Trust me like you trusted her."

A curious thing the heart. The mind may have been wiped but the heart knew better. The same love Galen felt endured buried deep within Vin and now it was coming out.

"Galen, whatever I did that made this happen, I'm sorry. I must have been an idiot in my other life to hurt you this badly. I may not be the Vin you know but I want to be, you're just going to have to trust me, trust that I can handle it. Trust me like you trusted her."

He smiled at that, before speaking.

"I do trust you....But did it occur that I would want to do all in my power to ensure that you stay alive and well?"

He smiled at that, before speaking.

"I do trust you....But did it occur that I would want to do all in my power to ensure that you stay alive and well?"

"And what would've I have said to that?"

"And what would've I have said to that?"

He chuckled for the first time since this all started.

"I think you already know. But perhaps you can tell us more about this world in general. We need all the info we can if we face off against beings like those earlier."

Guest tomisntblue
The Reaper Archons would follow him fairly fast, like a flock of birds or a school of fish, all the while calling out to him "Ben~"

The Neural Shock laser he fired off would hit the Archons, but have no effect... for they had no neurons to shock... the Dradnaught Archons however shifted their focus to their attacker... "Ben~" they called after him...

As Ben was waiting for Dante to climb onto him, he felt an impact on his back. Nothing substantial, more like being hit with a blast of air, as a Reaper tried to attack him... they weren't material enough to damage but this one had a taste of his soul and didn't let go...

A thin stream of energy could be seen tethered between the Archon and Ben as it swam into the flock... Ben would start to feel Drained if this kept up for long...

Dante tried cutting the energy with Yamato's blade. It's mystical properties that allowed it to cut through anything (OOC: That's literally what it's power is described as) should free Ben as Dante got on Jet ray's back.

He chuckled for the first time since this all started.

"I think you already know. But perhaps you can tell us more about this world in general. We need all the info we can if we face off against beings like those earlier."

"Well as you could tell we're at war, an unknown dark enity is the overlord of this world, he controls the Archons and other, the humans have fought him and his for centuries. There's rumor of a rogue clan of vampires, the Razielim also fighting him but I don't put much stock in it. Never trust a vampire."

"Well as you could tell we're at war, a vampiric wraith is the overlord of this world, he controls the Archons and other, the humans have fought him and his for centuries. There's rumor of a rogue clan of vampires also fighting him but I don't put much stock in it. Never trust a vampire."

OOC:For the second time...

"Sorry to bump in but I want to know what do you remember about yourself right here?"

Dante tried cutting the energy with Yamato's blade. It's mystical properties that allowed it to cut through anything (OOC: That's literally what it's power is described as) should free Ben as Dante got on Jet ray's back.

"Thanks! Hang one, Dante. This is gonna be fast!", Ben said, flying away from the group of Archons at a high speed, but he would go Mach 1 when he was sure Dante would hold on.

OOC: Kill them or head to the cave?

OOC:For the second time...

"Sorry to bump in but I want to know what do you remember about yourself right here?"

"My past life is lost to me save what I've been told."

Guest tomisntblue
"Thanks! Hang one, Dante. This is gonna be fast!", Ben said, flying away from the group of Archons at a high speed, but he would go Mach 1 when he was sure Dante would hold on.

OOC: Kill them or head to the cave?

OOC: I don't know how we'll kill them, might as well head to the cave for now.

OOC: I don't know how we'll kill them, might as well head to the cave for now.

Ben then heads to the cave at full speed, flying through the opening into the expansive space. It was a dark, dank place with seemingly no life in it except for those inside. He flies slowly through the air, allowing Dante to jump off. He would land after Dante did so and communicate with his allies, reverting to his Ghostfreak form.

OOC: Jeez, I'd love a description of the setting everywhere we go. I'll try to describe it if there is none. :)

Guest tomisntblue
Ben then heads to the cave at full speed, flying through the opening into the expansive space. It was a dark, dank place with seemingly no life in it except for those inside. He flies slowly through the air, allowing Dante to jump off. He would land after Dante did so and communicate with his allies, reverting to his Ghostfreak form.

OOC: Jeez, I'd love a description of the setting everywhere we go. I'll try to describe it if there is none. :)

After landing, Dante went into the cave. He decided to just listen for now as he picked a wall near by the others and leaned against it.

"Well as you could tell we're at war, a vampiric wraith is the overlord of this world, he controls the Archons and other, the humans have fought him and his for centuries. There's rumor of a rogue clan of vampires also fighting him but I don't put much stock in it. Never trust a vampire."

About to reply, he'd look up when he saw the others come in and he'd stand with a grin as he walked forward to them.

"Your alive! Good, I've lost to many friends already."

About to reply, he'd look up when he saw the others come in and he'd stand with a grin as he walked forward to them.

"I had very strange friends..."

Guest tomisntblue

Dante smiled, "You're surprised?" he asked, "I'm too cool to die out here."

"Someday attacking something you don't know's going to get you killed. Then again, we've been doing it for a while."

At Vin's remark. "Then you'll love these people. This is Ben and the blond guy's Dante.'

OOC: She was refering to Ben and Dante, since they're Galen's friens, she assumes they were hers as well, in her other life.

Guest tomisntblue
"Someday attacking something you don't know's going to get you killed. Then again, we've been doing it for a while."

At Vin's remark. "Then you'll love these people. This is Ben and the blond guy's Dante.'

Dante shrugged, "I'd rather die because I attacked it than because I didn't attack it."

He looked up at his white hair, wondering for the first time if he was blond. He then smiled at Vin, "Strange? You don't know the half of it."

Ok, Now that everyone was inside the cave the Glyph Mage could erect the force field protecting the entrance form the Archons...

The cave was now sealed off from the outside by a almost opaque glowing green field. The Archons would almost immediately loose interest in the people who fled into the caves, though they would still wander around outside...

While the Glyph Mage did his job, the Healer did hers... she would tend to the Humans of Vins group first, before moving wearily to the newcomers. She would give a look to her commander, Vin, and await her order before tending to them though...

Edit: Also This is something like the cave you guys are in

1931743-the-biggest-cave-in-the-world-0.jpg

Ok, Now that everyone was inside the cave the Glyph Mage could erect the force field protecting the entrance form the Archons...

The cave was now sealed off from the outside by a almost opaque glowing green field. The Archons would almost immediately loose interest in the people who fled into the caves, though they would still wander around outside...

While the Glyph Mage did his job, the Healer did hers... she would tend to the Humans of Vins group first, before moving wearily to the newcomers. She would give a look to her commander, Vin, and await her order before tending to them though...

"They're allies, tend to their wounds." Vin told the healer.