Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Rumble 20581 Zyclops vs. Whitespikes
MATCH SCORE
Zyclops: 2
Whitespikes: 1

Nosgoth

Skirmisher

"Oh yeah." Adam replies in almost a whisper.

"Raziel. Shurikan." Adam says aloud, glancing in case no one else got it. "Crap" Adam adds once its all sunk in.

"...Indeed."

As the outworlders talked amongst themselves and with Vin their Leader, and the Mage Siegfried, the rest of the humans would be settling in for the night.

They had their bedrolls set up around a small fire a little ways deeper in the cave, the smoke would pass though the shield easy enough though (Just in case you ask about it) It was late after all, and they weren't going anywhere with the Archons on the prowl...

As he saw the people going to sleep, he'd let go of Vin and step forward to the cave entrance, wrapping himself in his cloak and watching the eldritch beings saunter by.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KevinDWolf93
As the outworlders talked amongst themselves and with Vin their Leader, and the Mage Siegfried, the rest of the humans would be settling in for the night.

They had their bedrolls set up around a small fire a little ways deeper in the cave, the smoke would pass though the shield easy enough though (Just in case you ask about it) It was late after all, and they weren't going anywhere with the Archons on the prowl...

Adam merely nodded at Vins question. Though from the sound of it, that may no longer be the case. Moving to his area he readied for a rough day ahead.

Guest KevinDWolf93
"well have to get remarried won't we Galen," she asked, "Have some kids, I've always wanted a daughter."

Adam turns his head at the statement in shock. After deciding not to bud in, Adam lets out a low sigh, before he turns back to what he was doing. Signaling for his allies to shut it. "Oh the irony" passes through his head.

"well have to get remarried won't we Galen," she asked, "Have some kids, I've always wanted a daughter."

He looked slightly to the side to see Vin having followed him the the edge of the cavern exit and wordlessly, scooted over for her to sit next to him in some degree of comfort if she was so inclined. At her words, he smiled and nodded.

"Yes....I'd like that as well."

Revenant then motioned for Adam to follow him as he went to where he would be laying.

"Grr...Adam. I don't like this Siggy guy..He is pushing Master SC around and is just being a jerk...", Rev said as Siegfried looked at him and scoffed.

He looked slightly to the side to see Vin having followed him the the edge of the cavern exit and wordlessly, scooted over for her to sit next to him in some degree of comfort if she was so inclined. At her words, he smiled and nodded.

"Yes....I'd like that as well."

"I really wish I had a cloak on nights like this." she said sitting down.

Guest KevinDWolf93
Revenant then motioned for Adam to follow him as he went to where he would be laying.

"Grr...Adam. I don't like this Siggy guy..He is pushing Master SC around and is just being a jerk...", Rev said as Siegfried looked at him and scoffed.

Adam would glance over to Siegfried and back to Revnant.

"Sorry dude, thats one issue I don't want to get in the middle of" the ranger snarks, suprised at how much drama a group of people could have.

"I really wish I had a cloak on nights like this." she said sitting down.

If she'd let him, he'd extend his arm over her, wrapping her within his cloak and sharing body warmth as they were far away from the fire anyway. After a beat, he spoke.

"Your being very philosophical about all this."

Siegfried then told Rev to say what he had to say to his face as Rev roared and leapt at Siegfried who simply dodged the attack, which ended up with Rev's head stuck in the wall.

"Soooo sorry about that...", Siegfried said as Rev tried to pull his head out of the wall.

Guest KevinDWolf93
Siegfried then told Rev to say what he had to say to his face as Rev roared and leapt at Siegfried who simply dodged the attack, which ended up with Rev's head stuck in the wall.

"Soooo sorry about that...", Siegfried said as Rev tried to pull his head out of the wall.

Adam covered his face, before looking away at the embarassment Rev was causing to himself. Seeing Ben join in on the 3 stooges-esque act only caused further disgruntlement with him about his allies.

"Were doomed" he snarked at the sight, still covering his face.

OOC:RANGER FACEPALM!!! ;). Someone should draw this bit :).

Ben notices Revenant. "Interesting...", Ben then sees Siegfried. Still in his Ghostfreak form, he uses his telekinesis to make it seem that he slips... when he actually force him to fall backwards hard on his back. "Oh my, that sounded painful. You okay?", Ben said, going towards Siegfried... right past him to Revenant and he helps him up. "Oh, hey, what are you doing down there?", Ben asked the downed Siegfried.

Adam covered his face, before looking away at the embarassment Rev was causing to himself. Seeing Ben join in on the 3 stooges-esque act only caused further disgruntlement with him about his allies.

"Were doomed" he snarked at the sight.

OOC:RANGER FACEPALM!!! :)

"Nah. My friends went through worse than this and saved my world." Aang reached high to pat him on the shoulders. "We'll do just fine," Aang said with a smile.

"Were doomed" he snarked at the sight, still covering his face.

OOC:RANGER FACEPALM!!! ;). Someone should draw this bit :).

OOC: Um. I posted that after yours. How does that work? also, how would Adam know Ben's joining in? It looks like the guy slipped and Ben's just helping Revenant.

If she'd let him, he'd extend his arm over her, wrapping her within his cloak and sharing body warmth as they were far away from the fire anyway. After a beat, he spoke.

"Your being very philosophical about all this."

"It does me no good to panic, besides, you proved your words and my heart agrees. I do have to ask why you chose me though, you could've had many others I imagine."

Guest KevinDWolf93
OOC: Um. I posted that after yours. How does that work? also, how would Adam know Ben's joining in? It looks like the guy slipped and Ben's just helping Revenant.

OOC:I edited to include that. Also it was more being a douche than the ghostfreak thing.

"It does me no good to panic, besides, you proved your words and my heart agrees. I do have to ask why you chose me though, you could've had many others I imagine."

Actually, the thought had never occurred to him until that point when she mentioned it and he laughed, though not at her.

"Perhaps...But none of them would have been you."

Actually, the thought had never occurred to him until that point when she mentioned it and he laughed, though not at her.

"Perhaps...But none of them would have been you."

"What's special about me? I'll I know is that I hurt you..."

He looked at her at that with some degree of astonishment.

"What gave you that idea?"

Earlier when we started taliking, when you looked me in the eye there was so much pain there, other thing too but... I can't imagine why you would follow the cause of so much pain."