Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Rumble 20581 Zyclops vs. Whitespikes
MATCH SCORE
Zyclops: 2
Whitespikes: 1

Nosgoth

Skirmisher

"I can only imagine..." Adam mutters to himself.

"How long have you guys been here? In this realm..." Adam asks out of curiosity. Theyve apparently knew each other for awhile, however Vins death and the portal opening wasn't that long.

OOC:Brb in an hour.

"They said they don't remember. Is there any way to defeat those Archons

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

" Well even though Vin and I are good comrades , she still refueses to tell me how long she has been here. Myself, I have been here for a couple of months...(Sieg died in June I think..) Also , those Arcehons are pretty tough as it took some of my best spells to take care of them, and even then Vin had to bail me out some times.."

He'd blink and look down to her at that in slight shock.

"I'm not complaining, but what made you change your mind about it?"

"I'm the one you cane for and any life is better than being in a cave with the lunkhead. Most of all though, I love you, I don't remember why but I do."

"I'm the one you came for and any life is better than being in a cave with the lunkhead. Most of all though, I love you, I don't remember why but I do."

He could have kissed her then and there if it weren't for the audience, so instead he'd bring the ring out and taking her hand, slip it back on with a smile like he was proposing all over again. Then wrapping one arm around her, he'd bring her in close and speak to the rest of the group.

"How far is this stronghold?"

He could have kissed her then and there if it weren't for the audience, so instead he'd bring the ring out and taking her hand, slip it back on with a smile like he was proposing all over again. Then wrapping one arm around her, he'd bring her in close and speak to the rest of the group.

"How far is this stronghold?"

Not far, with the Feral Vamps attacking at day and the Archons at night, travel is difficult. Two days, one if aren't attacked."

OOC: Galen never proposed...

Not far, with the Feral Vamps attacking at day and the Archons at night, travel is difficult. Two days, one if aren't attacked."

OOC: Galen never proposed...

OOC: It just sounded more dramatic and in tune with the picture I was trying to illuminate.

"I see.....The feral vamps were the ones from before?"

OOC: It just sounded more dramatic and in tune with the picture I was trying to illuminate.

"I see.....The feral vamps were the ones from before?"

Vin would just nod.

Vin would just nod.

Considering their plight, he'd think for a moment before asking another question.

"What can you tell us of the leader of these monstrosities?"

Considering their plight, he'd think for a moment before asking another question.

"What can you tell us of the leader of these monstrosities?"

"Not much is known, he just appeared and join forces with Kain the vampire Lord Kain, overthrew the human God and then portrayed Kain. a vampire clan the Razielim, speak of him in Mourning whisper. The Razielim are the rogue clan I mentioned before, their leader rides a ddragon"

"Not much is known, he just appeared and join forces with Kain the vampire Lord Kain, overthrew the human God and then portrayed Kain. a vampire clan the Razielim, speak of him in Mournibbg whisper."

OOC:.... I got most of it until that.

He nodded solemnly and considered, still holding Vin close to him before looking at Ben.

"Any forms in that thing that wouldn't look out of place here?"

SC then asked if anyone could help give Rev something so people won't be drawn to us because of him.

Siegfried:"Personally , I think that your useless...", Siegfried said to SC.

He nodded solemnly and considered, still holding Vin close to him before looking at Ben.

"Well, perhaps my Ghostfreak form... but nothing else. I'm in Ghostfreak form right now."

OOC: Read the revised post, it'll make more sense. Skir was feeding me info as I typed.

"Well, perhaps my Ghostfreak form... but nothing else. I'm in Ghostfreak form right now."

OOC: Thank you Nesh.

Still in thought, Galen would consider his idea before shaking his head.

"I was considering sending you out to scout a bit....But I'd rather not risk you."

At Vin's words, he'd glance sharply at her before looking at the others.

"Riding a dragon? Sounds familiar boys?"

(OOOH! Nice one Eth. Siggy just got OWNED!!!! Your gonna need a fire truck to put out that burn!! High five man!)

Revenant then awoke as it looked at Siegfried and asked Ben who he was.

"Grrr...who is the punk with blond hair and that stupid looking robe?"

(OOOH! Nice one Eth. Siggy just got OWNED!!!! Your gonna need a fire truck to put out that burn!! High five man!)

Revenant then awoke as it looked at Siegfried and asked Ben who he was.

"Grrr...who is the punk with blond hair and that stupid looking robe?"

"Siegfried. You'd think you'd know him but he doesn't know you. Soul Calibur is actually puzzled by this. Ask him about it. On another note, Sig's a kind of a jerk..."

Guest KevinDWolf93
OOC: Thank you Nesh.

Still in thought, Galen would consider his idea before shaking his head.

"I was considering sending you out to scout a bit....But I'd rather not risk you."

At Vin's words, he'd glance sharply at her before looking at the others.

"Riding a dragon? Sounds familiar boys?"

"Oh yeah." Adam replies out of shock, in almost a whisper.

"Raziel. Shurikan." Adam says aloud, glancing in case noone else got it. "Crap" Adam adds once its all sunk in.

"Oh yeah." Adam replies in almost a whisper.

"Raziel. Shurikan." Adam says aloud, glancing in case noone else got it. "Crap" Adam adds once its all sunk in.

"More friends of yours?" Vin would've broke into a chorus It's a Small world after all if she knew the song.

As the outworlders talked amongst themselves and with Vin their Leader, and the Mage Siegfried, the rest of the humans would be settling in for the night.

They had their bedrolls set up around a small fire a little ways deeper in the cave, the smoke would pass though the shield easy enough though (Just in case you ask about it) It was late after all, and they weren't going anywhere with the Archons on the prowl...