Rumble 20600 Elodie vs. The Princess (2022 Film)
MATCH SCORE
Elodie: 4
The Princess (2022 Film): 3

Rumble 20599 Tom Cat vs. Death Angel (A Quiet Place)
MATCH SCORE
Tom Cat: 2
Death Angels (A Quiet Place): 0

Wolverine vs. Multiple Man
MATCH SCORE
Wolverine: 3
Multiple Man: 4

Tournament - Captain James Tiberius Kirk vs. Viceroy Nute Gunray
MATCH SCORE
Captain James Tiberius Kirk: 6
Viceroy Nute Gunray: 3

M.A.S.K. vs. Menasor
MATCH SCORE
M.A.S.K.: 3
Menasor: 2

Nosgoth

Skirmisher

OOC: Umm... wait no, I got this...

The Hunters would be getting extremely agitated, Vin would too if she were paying attention, and so would Siefried (sp?) if he were awake...

The humans who were native knew something was up and that running at 60mph was probably a bad idea...

Fact: Nosgoth is a dead and dying land, Earthquakes are strong and common.

The Earth Shook Violently, causing some stray rocks to become dislodged from the side of the chasm walls. But more importantly wrong-footing anyone who would happen to be running at great speeds...

Attempting to use his telekinesis to the best of his ability, Galen would keep a grip on the remaining three hunters as well as attempt to block all rocks and the like that came their way.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tomisntblue

"You couldn't have used that flying one?" Dante asked, summoning Alastor. He didn't have a way of saving the masses of the group, but now if he needed he could go Devil Trigger and start flying and carry the Ben he was on with him.

OOC: That felt so weird to type... :o

"You couldn't have used that flying one?" Dante asked, summoning Alastor. He didn't have a way of saving the masses of the group, but now if he needed he could go Devil Trigger and start flying and carry the Ben he was on with him.

OOC: That felt so weird to type... :o

OOC: Even weirder to read, lemme tell you. :P

Galen would be muttering something unflattering under his breath as well as he looked around and noted that now would be a good time for anyone to ambush them.

The Ben clones had speed and they had something to complement that speed: reflexes. They kept an eye out for any wrong footings as the earthquake occurred and it was with this reflex of theirs, they easily evaded. They began to lower their speed and run slower in order to reduce the risk of danger concerning the wrong footings. They were now going 20 MPH and they would go slower if needed.

One of the clone spoke to Dante: "I didn't want to take the chance of several of us freaking out because they've never been airborne... I thought they'd be a bit more comfortable moving on land."

Another clone noticed Galen's unease. "Well, keep an eye out via mental scanning? I'll keep an eye out with my eyes. The rest will do the same. Don't worry, I've additional clones trailing us, just in case."

The clone that was Vin's told her, "Hang on to me. You'll get more support. I'll try to reduce the bumps and shocks so it won't shake you up as bad. Stay calm..."

OOC: Let me post Crimson's turn.

Galen would be muttering something unflattering under his breath as well as he looked around and noted that now would be a good time for anyone to ambush them.

Galen would see a fleeting shadow high up in the cliffs disappear... was that... no, it couldn't be... it looked almost like Raziel, only different... more whole...

One of the clone spoke to Dante: "I didn't want to take the chance of several of us freaking out because they've never been airborne... I thought they'd be a bit more comfortable moving on land."

Good choice, being carried aloft into the air would more than unnerve the hunters as you saw what happened the Last time some hunters were carried into the air...

Guest tomisntblue
(????? I'm totally lost...)

(We're riding clones of an XLR8 and Echo Echo combination to go to the something of the someone and there's an earthquake in the works.)

(????? I'm totally lost...)

OOC: We'll just say that your with me then. Your hunter comrades are reduced to three, not counting you and we've just had a near-quake experience.

At Ben's words he nodded and kept his senses extended. So he was alert when he saw the shadow...

Galen would see a fleeting shadow high up in the cliffs disappear... was that... no, it couldn't be... it looked almost like Raziel, only different... more whole...

His eyes narrowed. Was their position compromised? Until then, he'd presume that it was and keep a hand to his weapons.

CRIMSON:

Crimson, before she had gotten on, summoned Charizard for aerial support. She also summoned Alakazam, who had recovered through the night, and it was with Charizard, riding upon his back. Charizard flew high, above the group, keeping up with them and kept an eye over the area it saw below. It wasn't high as in being in the clouds, just about a hundred or so feet above. Alakazam would keep an eye via mental probes as well, and if danger came to them, Alakazam would immediately use either Teleport to get back to the group and warn them of danger or a defense move then do so in warning the group. If it saw any incoming enemies below heading towards the group, with Charizard's eyes and its, it would warn Crimson via a telepathic ping.

OOC: Gee, thanks for waiting, Skirm... >.> :o

Galen would see a fleeting shadow high up in the cliffs disappear... was that... no, it couldn't be... it looked almost like Raziel, only different... more whole....

OOC: *smirks knowingly*

Turning the mage known as Segfried, Galen asked him.

"What can you tell me of Vin?"

OOC: It's better to ask her isn't it? She'd tell you.

OOC: It's better to ask her isn't it? She'd tell you.

OOC: True, but at the moment he's not on the same clone and he's just curious. Besides, he wants an outsiders view of her as well. Good for story-development.

Even at 60 mph, Aang is used to going at those speeds, although it would be better to stick with the Ben clones. He could also earthbend any stray rocks away from the camp. He moved to one of the Ben clone's ear. "Galen said there were more of people like them who knew Akuma. It would be great to meet them."

Even at 60 mph, Aang is used to going at those speeds, although it would be better to stick with the Ben clones. He could also earthbend any stray rocks away from the camp. He moved to one of the Ben clone's ear. "Galen said there were more of people like them who knew Akuma. It would be great to meet them."

"Well, lets meet em when we get there!", this Ben clone Aang spoke to responded in kind. "Please do keep an eye out, Aang, two heads are better than one."

OOC: Actually, so do I in an hour.

GM: Ok... I guess that's good?

Anyways... The Group will continue at their speed towards (you guys were heading to the Pillars of Nosgoth right? (Vampires call them the Sanctuary of the Clans (Humans wouldn't know this though...))) the Pillars of Nosgoth...

Feel free to move about the cabin Chat while on the Clones about this or that... Eventually though when you do see the Pillars, they will be Very Far Off in the distance...

That's the Cue for The Others to pop in.

"Well, you see she is a really great fighter and one time when we were fighting and I got hurt, and the others got hurt, I was the first one she told the healers to help. So even though it may seem like she hates me, I guess thats just her way of her showing her affection. ", Siegfried said with a smile.

GM: Ok... I guess that's good?

Anyways... The Group will continue at their speed towards (you guys were heading to the Pillars of Nosgoth right? (Vampires call them the Sanctuary of the Clans (Humans wouldn't know this though...))) the Pillars of Nosgoth...

Feel free to move about the cabin Chat while on the Clones about this or that... Eventually though when you do see the Pillars, they will be Very Far Off in the distance...

That's the Cue for The Others to pop in.

OOC: Alright then.

IC: Galen awaited the mages answer for a while before he spoke and afterwards smirked.

"Did she? That's good to know."