Zyclops: 2
Whitespikes: 1

Nosgoth

Skirmisher

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dante strapped Alastor to his back and pulled out Ebony and Ivory. He watch carefully for anything he could shoot.

"Hey Dante, made if I ask you some questions?"

Guest tomisntblue
"Hey Dante, made if I ask you some questions?"

"Ask away." Dante said, keeping his eyes out. Dante hadn't noticed the shadows, but the other's seemed to be on edge.

"Ask away." Dante said, keeping his eyes out. Dante hadn't noticed the shadows, but the other's seemed to be on edge.

"I was just wondering, what you knew, about me. This is all so strange..."

"You know what the weird thing is though, that one time while it was just her and me , I thought we could have been together but I think she wa-is better with you."

"never would've happened."

Guest tomisntblue
"I was just wondering, what you knew, about me. This is all so strange..."

"We'll, the two of us are from different worlds. Outside of all this I can't say much other than what you told me. I know that you grew up alone and survived as a thief in an oppressed world. Eventually you met a group of people who cared about you. With them, you somehow saved your world and became empress or something along those lines."

"You know what the weird thing is though, that one time while it was just her and me , I thought we could have been together but I think she wa-is better with you."

As his back was to the mage on the Ben-clone, Segfried would not see his expression. However, he would feel the brief flare of power before Galen turned and smiled amiably.

"Glad to hear it."

'Anyway though, so how did I die in your world? Also , please inform me on why that bag of bones is talking.", Siegfriedf said as Rev heard him and gave him the bird.

Guest tomisntblue
'Anyway though, so how did I die in your world? Also , please inform me on why that bag of bones is talking.", Siegfriedf said as Rev heard him and gave him the bird.

Dante smiled, "Relax bone bag, he doesn't remember anything. You are kind of, strange..." he said, trying put it nicely.

"We'll, the two of us are from different worlds. Outside of all this I can't say much other than what you told me. I know that you grew up alone and survived as a thief in an oppressed world. Eventually you met a group of people who cared about you. With them, you somehow saved your world and became empress or something along those lines."

Cin would message her forehead, a headache was coming on.

"This al ot to take in but I need to know and Galen, I feel like he's hiding something big."

Guest tomisntblue
Cin would message her forehead, a headache was coming on.

"This al ot to take in but I need to know and Galen, I feel like he's hiding something big."

"Chances are he is." Dante admitted, "Galen's more cold than most of us in this group, he's more bottled up than I am to be honest."

Galen would have relaxed in deep thought yet again as he looked around. Though he didn't hear Dante's remark, it was right. He was the most closed up out of all of the group, preferring to think things through before talking. And at the moment, he was considering all the information from before.... And to how to turn it to their advantage.

"Chances are he is." Dante admitted, "Galen's more cold than most of us in this group, he's more bottled up than I am to be honest."

But I was his... I know he's worried about me but what could possiblt make me freak out now...? She muttered she didn't know if anyone had heard."

Guest tomisntblue
"I can feel that already. So what did you do before your world changed?"

"You mean before i left?" Dante asked, "When I was back in my home world, I worked as a demon hunter under the cover of an odd jobs man."

Dante smiled, "Relax bone bag, he doesn't remember anything. You are kind of, strange..." he said, trying put it nicely.

"But I don't need some punk calling me names...thats what I have Vin and you for ...", Revenant said as Siegfried asked Dante this time on how he died.

CRIMSON:

Charizard had noticed the shadows earlier and notified Alakazam, who pinged Crimson. She suddenly goes alert and keeps an eye out. "Guys, Alakazam and Charizard saw something. Be on the look out.", she told the group as well as the Ben clones.

OOC: I'm going to start doing this from now on so it won't be two posts... unless its in combat. Then two posts.

BEN:

The Ben clone that was carrying Crimson heard her and asked, "Can you communicate with Alakazam? I wanted to ask you to have Charzad roar just in case. The Clones following behind can get it like a signal for help."

CRIMSON:

"Sure... and its Charizard by the way..."

Guest tomisntblue
"But I don't need some punk calling me names...thats what I have Vin and you for ...", Revenant said as Siegfried asked Dante this time on how he died.

OOC: Sorry it took me so long to reply, computer issues

"Stupidity." Dante told him bluntly, "You rushed in at Akuma after I held you back and got yourself killed."

OOC: Sorry it took me so long to reply, computer issues

"Stupidity." Dante told him bluntly, "You rushed in at Akuma after I held you back and got yourself killed."

"How the heck did I end up here anyway?"

Guest tomisntblue
"That sounds... nice?" It seemed a weird kind of job, but he seemed able at it.

"It defiantly wasn't boring, but didn't pay much. Though, it was the only way I could make use of my skills."

"How the heck did I end up here anyway?"

"We were all going to die, you used up all of your power to save us. You let Raziel feed on your soul and inhabit your body in order for him to save your daughter."