Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Rumble 20581 Zyclops vs. Whitespikes
MATCH SCORE
Zyclops: 2
Whitespikes: 1

Nosgoth

Skirmisher

Dante's sword would have an effect on them, but not as great as he had hoped. The cutting energies of the blade managed to pierce through the veil between them, but only just. The Archons though just shrugged it off and healed...

Bens Flames would do nothing to the creatures. They washed though their Incorporeal bodies with little effect... well, they did have the effect of calling More of the creatures down from over head...

The Archons continued to gather as the light faded... Some were more substantial now in the dim light that they attempted to attack...

The Dreadnought Archons (Crabs) would shamble towards Dante always calling his name "Dante~" like a chant as they came closer...

Ben would have the same treatment as the Reapers would swarm in circles around him calling "Ben~" with their hollow voices...

If they didn't attack now they were just biding their time until it was dark enough... which seemed Really Soon...

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vin would lead the survivors and strangers who followed int the cave sent the wounded to the healer and gave instructions to the Glyph mage before turning to the newcomers.

"Answers. Now. Who are you people?"

Making a quick head count, Galen was dismayed to see that at least two of their number had decided to ensure that the rest would be safe. If he hadn't been so concerned about his wife, he would have noticed. But at her words, he turned to look at her again and nearly froze.

Despite the lines of a new life and a loss of all memory, she looked just the same as ever....Like finding a Lily in an ash heap. Her face somehow rendering the background to 2-d before he remembered to speak. Sweeping back his hood, he spoke cautiously.

"My name is Galen.....And these are my friends and comrades. We are seeking someone in this world.....Someone very....Important to us all."

Making a quick head count, Galen was dismayed to see that at least two of their number had decided to ensure that the rest would be safe. If he hadn't been so concerned about his wife, he would have noticed. But at her words, he turned to look at her again and nearly froze.

Despite the lines of a new life and a loss of all memory, she looked just the same as ever....Like finding a Lily in an ash heap. Her face somehow rendering the background to 2-d before he remembered to speak. Sweeping back his hood, he spoke cautiously.

"My name is Galen.....And these are my friends and comrades. We are seeking someone in this world.....Someone very....Important to us all."

"Who is it you are looking for, perhaps I know them?"

"Who is it you are looking for, perhaps I know them?"

His voice was quiet. So quiet, as he looked at her for a moment before speaking.

"Her name was Vin.....And she was my wife."

Ben notices the Archon calling his names. He also hears the grounded ones calling Dante's name. Making a snap decision, he then transforms into Jetray, and utilizing the speed of Mach 1, he flies through the horde of the Reaper Archons and down to Dante. He fired off the neural shock lasers from his eyes at the Archons near Dante, causing minor explosions of pure neural shock energy that has the ability to stun stuff. The explosions reached only the intended targets and avoided Dante completely. He gets close to Dante, "Get on!"

His voice was quiet. So quiet, as he looked at her for a moment before speaking.

"Her name was Vin.....And she was my wife."

That was her name.... "Liar! I a, the only one who uses that name and I don't know you, I will give you one hance to tell me what you really want before I have you killed." she wasn't kidding in the slightest.

That was her name.... "Liar! I am the only one who uses that name and I don't know you, I will give you one chance to tell me what you really want before I have you killed." she wasn't kidding in the slightest.

His eyes flashed once at her. This was unexpected. Not only did she look the same, but she had the same name? He challenged back.

"Perhaps I should show you then...."

Then seeking out the mindlink he once shared, he showed one precious memory that he kept of her and if successful, would show her that he was telling the truth.

CRIMSON:

"Its true, we've been looking for... for you...", Crimson said, timidly as she gazed upon Vin, standing once more before her. Suddenly, she realized something, "Guys, where's Dante and Ben?", she asked, looking around. Alakazam had no clue as its trainer asked him. She began to get uneasy. "We left them with these nightmares back there? I mean, I know they held them off but, I thought they'd follow..."

His eyes flashed once at her. This was unexpected. Not only did she look the same, but she had the same name? He challenged back.

"Perhaps I should show you then...."

Then seeking out the mindlink he once shared, he showed one precious memory that he kept of her and if successful, would show her that he was telling the truth.

The memory he chose had been their fist kiss. It was vivid and powerful, some vampires had the power to affect minds but this man was human. She'd just seen herself as if in another life...

"Show me more..." she whispered, "show me everything, everything you know about me, everything we ever did."

The memory he chose had been their fist kiss. It was vivid and powerful, some vampires had the power to affect minds but this man was human. She'd just seen herself as if in another life...

"Show me more..." she whispered, "show me everything, everything you know about me, everything we ever did."

He'd smile now, and reach out his hand to grasp hers and squeeze it before speaking.

"As much as I'd love to show you everything, I cannot. I don't know what the result may do to your mind if I upload all of your former life's memories at once. In time, you will know everything. But for now, I'd like to take it slow. I'm sorry if this is a lot to take in....You believe us now, right?"

Ben notices the Archon calling his names. He also hears the grounded ones calling Dante's name. Making a snap decision, he then transforms into Jetray, and utilizing the speed of Mach 1, he flies through the horde of the Reaper Archons and down to Dante. He fired off the neural shock lasers from his eyes at the Archons near Dante, causing minor explosions of pure neural shock energy that has the ability to stun stuff. The explosions reached only the intended targets and avoided Dante completely. He gets close to Dante, "Get on!"

The Reaper Archons would follow him fairly fast, like a flock of birds or a school of fish, all the while calling out to him "Ben~"

The Neural Shock laser he fired off would hit the Archons, but have no effect... for they had no neurons to shock... the Dradnaught Archons however shifted their focus to their attacker... "Ben~" they called after him...

As Ben was waiting for Dante to climb onto him, he felt an impact on his back. Nothing substantial, more like being hit with a blast of air, as a Reaper tried to attack him... they weren't material enough to damage but this one had a taste of his soul and didn't let go...

A thin stream of energy could be seen tethered between the Archon and Ben as it swam into the flock... Ben would start to feel Drained if this kept up for long...

He'd smile now, and reach out his hand to grasp hers and squeeze it before speaking.

"As much as I'd love to show you everything, I cannot. I don't know what the result may do to your mind if I upload all of your former life's memories at once. In time, you will know everything. But for now, I'd like to take it slow. I'm sorry if this is a lot to take in....You believe us now, right?"

"galen, please just show me everything, if you ar telling the truth, which I think you are I'll be fine with you here, besides I've always been impulsive.

"Galen, please just show me everything, if you are telling the truth, which I think you are I'll be fine with you here, besides I've always been impulsive.

He chuckled slightly.

"Still the same I see.....Patience...I won't be going anywhere."

About to kiss her, he'd pause and kiss her forehead instead before getting up and going to the heroes.

Looking at them all, he'd speak.

"Alright. Who do we have to save now?"

SC asked what they would do with Rev , since people would probably get scared of a walking, living breathing skelton.

Looking at the blade, Galen would speak in a deadpan tone.

"Somehow, I think these people had seen worse."

SC asked what they would do with Rev , since people would probably get scared of a walking, living breathing skelton.

"Kill it with fire," she deadpanned before, "If your friend don't get their asses i here their Archon food, no two-ways about it."

Vin ignored the bouncing sword. "So Galen, what can you tell me about my other life?"

He'd look at her and start to explain about her favorite things, training together, the wish she had to see a live flower and the look in her eyes when he brought home a bouquet. About her old friends and their first meeting with him, but always keeping away from the big subjects as he didn't want to be the cause of trauma in her.

He'd look at her and start to explain about her favorite things, training together, the wish she had to see a live flower and the look in her eyes when he brought home a bouquet. About her old friends and their first meeting with him, but always keeping away from the big subjects as he didn't want to be the cause of trauma in her.

"Do you have anything, of mine?"

"Do you have anything, of mine?"

He reached into his pocket, pulling out her wedding ring with her name and his engraved on the inside without a word.

"This is one of them....I have your old weapons with me as well, but I'd like to train with you first as to their use."

He reached into his pocket, pulling out her wedding ring with her name and his engraved on the inside without a word.

"This is one of them....I have your old weapons with me as well, but I'd like to train with you first as to their use."

"I don't think I'm quite ready for that yet," she said refering to the ring, "Did I have any powers like you and your friends?"

"I don't think I'm quite ready for that yet," she said referring to the ring, "Did I have any powers like you and your friends?"

He nodded, his face a careful blank as he returned it to his pocket.

"You did.....But you mostly relied on your combat skills. Have you a place to train here?"