Steve (Minecraft): 2
Jackson Storm: 0

Archangel vs. Gambit
MATCH SCORE
Archangel: 1
Gambit: 4

Nosgoth

Skirmisher

The party would set out into the system of chasms with the Humans and Vin leading the way since they knew where they were going...

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tomisntblue
"I gave them to you, how?"

"Your powers were something called allomancy. The ability to ingest and burn metals to various effects. One metal turns non-allomancers into allomancers. When you gave it to me I gained new power. I'm wondering, since the power is inherent in your genes, if you could gain them back simply by ingesting the allomancer metals."

"Your powers were something called allomancy. The ability to ingest and burn metals to various effects. One metal turns non-allomancers into allomancers. When you gave it to me I gained new power. I'm wondering, since the power is inherent in your genes, if you could gain them back simply by ingesting the allomancer metals."

Vin shook her head. "New body, it may look the same but theres no Allomancy in me and there's no chance of finding that one metal here..."

OOC: Except in her shotos. Hint Hint :);) Hugo, Galen does know about his after all.

Vin shook her head. "New body, it may look the same but theres no Allomancy in me and there's no chance of finding that one metal here..."

OOC: Except in her shotos. Hint Hint :);) Hugo, Galen does no about his after all.

OOC: True...But how would she know that she needs that one metal in the first place? lol.

Having heard a bit of the conversation, Galen would raise a hand and tug one of her Shoto's to his hand, were after a moment of examination, squeezed his fist and crushed it. Discarding the bits and pieces, he held up the one metal that would help her now with a smirk.

"This may help matters....Ingest this. Then I'll give you the memories to use it. Dante, how many of those vials do you have left?"

Guest tomisntblue
OOC: True...But how would she know that she needs that one metal in the first place? lol.

OOC: Dante told her that one metal give non allomancers the power

Having heard a bit of the conversation, Galen would raise a hand and tug one of her Shoto's to his hand, were after a moment of examination, squeezed his fist and crushed it. Discarding the bits and pieces, he held up the one metal that would help her now with a smirk.

"This may help matters....Ingest this. Then I'll give you the memories to use it. Dante, how many of those vials do you have left?"

OOC: Vin's mistcloak should be stocked with vials and I never said anything about Vin knowing.

IC: Vin did hesitate to swallow the bead and feel the burning in her stomach. Now, Galen you would happen to have any memories of Allomantic combat and application?"

Guest tomisntblue
OOC: Vin's mistcloak should be stocked with vials and I never said anything about Vin knowing.

IC: Vin did hesitate to swallow the bead and feel the burning in her stomach. Now, Galen you would happen to have any memories of Allomantic combat and application?"

OOC: But she wouldn't have her cloak on her.

Dante reached in his belt, he counted 9 remaining vials. "Here..." he said, handing Vin 5 of his vials, "This is the source of your power."

OOC: But she wouldn't have her cloak on her.

Dante reached in his belt, he counted 9 remaining vials. "Here..." he said, handing Vin 5 of his vials, "This is the source of your power."

OOC: Razzy gave Vin's personal items inculding the cloak to Galen before you left for Nosgoth

Taking out the Mistcloak itself from the knapsack, he counted out the remaining vials and frowned. She'd been using them non-stop and now.... He called out to Vin.

"You'll have to ration them out now Vin.....I count four vials left."

Just in case he was wrong, he felt through the mistcloak just in case.....Still nothing more. Then putting the cloak on the side, he began to search his knapsack....Still nothing. It would appear that Vin would have to be careful as to how she used these now. Especially with the fact that there was no place to restock them yet. Afterwards, he uploaded her training memories with Kelsier.

Seeing the five Dante handed out made him sigh with relief. At least she had a steady supply now for the immediate future and later.

"My mistcloak! I feel like is hould missed this ting, then again before now I didn't know it exisisted," She'd put it on with a laugh and down a vial of metals, 'Mistcloack check, metals, check, glass daggers... check and the coin pouch here too! Full of boxings I see!" Vin was acting like a kid at Christmas.

Guest tomisntblue
"My mistcloak! I feel like is hould missed this ting, then again before now I didn't know it exisisted," She'd put it on with a laugh and down a vial of metals, 'Mistcloack check, metals, check, glass daggers... check and the coin pouch here too! Full of boxings I see!" Vin was acting like a kind at Christmas.

Dante smiled, "You know, this brings back memories. I'm sure you don't know this, but the basis of our friendship was when you gave me the powers of allomancy."

Dante smiled, "You know, this brings back memories. I'm sure you don't know this, but the basis of our friendship was when you gave me the powers of allomancy."

"Well someone didn't come cheap, did they?

Looking slightly edgy still, Galen would be watching out for any danger.

He hadn't forgotten the events of the other night, and he was slightly freaked at the idea of worse things that may be around.

Guest tomisntblue
"Well someone didn't come cheap, did they?

"To be fair, we didn't have a lot of time to talk about our feelings. But you giving me those powers gave us a bond that simply being allies wouldn't have." Dante smiled at the rest of the group, "No offense."

"To be fair, we didn't have a lot of time to talk about our feelings. But you giving me those powers gave us a bond that simply being allies wouldn't have." Dante smiled at the rest of the group, "No offense."

"I see, so I'm sorry but Akuma who is he exactly, I keep hearing the name."

As they walked thought the dark chasm a large flock of Bats would fly out from one of the side chasms and over the heads of the group chirping they way bats would if scared. There were thousands of them, thicker than the clouds...

Something was coming...

They heard them at first, some prehistoric hunting call...

and then around the corner They came...

VampireBat.jpg

Dozens of them, as large as wolves flocking to catch up with the bats....

It was then that they spotted less mobile prey, and with shrieks they swarmed down upon them...

Battle Time