Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Rumble 20581 Zyclops vs. Whitespikes
MATCH SCORE
Zyclops: 2
Whitespikes: 1

Nosgoth

Skirmisher

The link would be weak, but still there and he'd catch trace amounts of Vin's feelings though the cause of such was still a mystery. Beneath his hood, he'd look at her back longingly before sighing. Why was it so confusing still?

He loved her, that was his problem. But did she love him? Or was it merely the memories he shared with her? This was a hint of the fears that lurked beneath his cool facade and caused him to clench his fist in frustration.

He had no idea what to do.

And that scared him worst of all.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tomisntblue
The link would be weak, but still there and he'd catch trace amounts of Vin's feelings though the cause of such was still a mystery. Beneath his hood, he'd look at her back longingly before sighing. Why was it so confusing still?

He loved her, that was his problem. But did she love him? Or was it merely the memories he shared with her? This was a hint of the fears that lurked beneath his cool facade and caused him to clench his fist in frustration.

He had no idea what to do.

And that scared him worst of all.

Dante tapped his clone and pointed forward at Galen. It couldn't hear him at the moment, with listening to music and all, but it seemed to get the point as it hurried ahead to being him up to Galen. For a moment Dante road beside him wordlessly. He didn't know what to say exactly. here goes everything he thought with a sigh, "What's up?"

Dante tapped his clone and pointed forward at Galen. It couldn't hear him at the moment, with listening to music and all, but it seemed to get the point as it hurried ahead to being him up to Galen. For a moment Dante road beside him wordlessly. He didn't know what to say exactly. here goes everything he thought with a sigh, "What's up?"

He glanced to the side swiftly at Dante before looking back at the road.

"Other then the usual? Everything. I have almost everything I wanted back....So why aren't I ecstatic?"

Guest tomisntblue
He glanced to the side swiftly at Dante before looking back at the road.

"Other then the usual? Everything. I have almost everything I wanted back....So why aren't I ecstatic?"

"You never struck as one to get ecstatic." Dante pointed out, "You were always the doom and gloom sort. I guess Vin was the one to fill your dark soul with light."

OOC: For those of you who don't know the reference I just made here it is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obPYsLZwhxE...feature=related

"You never struck as one to get ecstatic." Dante pointed out, "You were always the doom and gloom sort. I guess Vin was the one to fill your dark soul with light."

That brought a chuckle out of him, albeit one more suited to gallows humor.

"Yes....She was.....Am I doing the right thing Dante? Bringing her back? Forcing her back into this war of ours simply for my own selfishness? Shurikan was right.....The dead are suppose to remain so and yet....There she is right now. Every detail, every quirk the same as I recall.... My own Vin and yet.... Her own person as well. By restoring her memories, am I killing this one as well? I don't know."

He paused then smiled wryly at his impromptu speech.

"Doom and gloom indeed my friend."

Guest tomisntblue
That brought a chuckle out of him, albeit one more suited to gallows humor.

"Yes....She was.....Am I doing the right thing Dante? Bringing her back? Forcing her back into this war of ours simply for my own selfishness? Shurikan was right.....The dead are suppose to remain so and yet....There she is right now. Every detail, every quirk the same as I recall.... My own Vin and yet.... Her own person as well. By restoring her memories, am I killing this one as well? I don't know."

He paused then smiled wryly at his impromptu speech.

"Doom and gloom indeed my friend."

"Well at least you've been able to hold on to that, I'd be worried if you started acting cheery like Aang or something. I mean, not that there's anything wrong with Aang but we all have our own personalities. With me, it's being the guy who never loses his cool, you have that dark and mysterious thing going, and Vin - she's always confused about one thing or another and constantly second guessing herself. Maybe she's lost her memories, and she might have some new habits, but there's no reason she can't find a balance between who she used to be and who she is now because in her heart she's still the same ol' Vin that you loved and the rest of us tolerated." Dante said that last bit hoping Galen would see the joke.

"Well at least you've been able to hold on to that, I'd be worried if you started acting cheery like Aang or something. I mean, not that there's anything wrong with Aang but we all have our own personalities. With me, it's being the guy who never loses his cool, you have that dark and mysterious thing going, and Vin - she's always confused about one thing or another and constantly second guessing herself. Maybe she's lost her memories, and she might have some new habits, but there's no reason she can't find a balance between who she used to be and who she is now because in her heart she's still the same ol' Vin that you loved and the rest of us tolerated." Dante said that last bit hoping Galen would see the joke.

He'd laugh slightly at that. We who are in the dumps shall laugh at anything.

"I certainly hope so....I've had more then enough surprises for one day."

Guest tomisntblue
He'd laugh slightly at that. We who are in the dumps shall laugh at anything.

"I certainly hope so....I've had more then enough surprises for one day."

"I do know one thing, right now Vin needs you."

"I do know one thing, right now Vin needs you."

"Does she? Or is it-"

He paused, aware suddenly of the audience that had crept up on them.

Siegfried:" Your a nice guy Galen. I want nothing but the best for you and Vin and what Dante says is true." Siegfried said hoping to help his new friend out.

At his words, he fell back into silence and began to scan the place yet again.

Guest tomisntblue
"Does she? Or is it-"

He paused, aware suddenly of the audience that had crept up on them.

At his words, he fell back into silence and began to scan the place yet again.

"We'll continue this later." Dante said

Guest tomisntblue
"Perhaps...."

They road silently for awhile, Galen was obviously trying to focus, but Dante didn't know who else to ask, "If Sigfried and Vin both wound up here, do you think that the allies who fell during the first UWT could have ended up here as well?"

They road silently for awhile, Galen was obviously trying to focus, but Dante didn't know who else to ask, "If Sigfried and Vin both wound up here, do you think that the allies who fell during the first UWT could have ended up here as well?"

He'd shake his head.

"No....This isn't the true world of the dead.....And those who were devoured by Raziel would be the only ones here I should think..... I should know....I died, and instead I saw only...."

He smiled slightly.

"Well, lets just say its not all its cracked up to be."

Guest tomisntblue
He'd shake his head.

"No....This isn't the true world of the dead.....And those who were devoured by Raziel would be the only ones here I should think..... I should know....I died, and instead I saw only...."

He smiled slightly.

"Well, lets just say its not all its cracked up to be."

Dante nodded, it was a worth while question but he figured he was grasping at straws. He had begun to hope that if they the Prince here, he could return home. He wouldn't show it, but he was disappointed. "Well if I can do anything about it, none of us are dying again any time soon."

Dante nodded, it was a worth while question but he figured he was grasping at straws. He had begun to hope that if they the Prince here, he could return home. He wouldn't show it, but he was disappointed. "Well if I can do anything about it, none of us are dying again any time soon."

"A worthwhile goal indeed, if nothing else."

Guest tomisntblue
"A worthwhile goal indeed, if nothing else."

"You know, I had my own reason for wanting to save Vin. I swore that Akuma wouldn't take anymore of my friends. So my whole reason for being here is for myself."