Archangel vs. Gambit
MATCH SCORE
Archangel: 1
Gambit: 4

MORDOR

Guest AKUMA

Guest AKUMA

OOC: i cant take over for anyone...i still gotta catch up

last time i was here this thread was only 1 page..now its nine with vital info that i just skimmed through....

whats this order your talking about Skirm...?

have u guys gotten more orginazed with your RPing or somthing...?

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tomisntblue
OOC: i cant take over for anyone...i still gotta catch up

last time i was here this thread was only 1 page..now its nine with vital info that i just skimmed through....

whats this order your talking about Skirm...?

have u guys gotten more orginazed with your RPing or somthing...?

Yeah, when the fight started we put a turn system in place. The order is Skirm, me, Jeager, Nesh, Kev, ND7, Hugo

Guest KevinDWolf93
OOC: Can I go in after Jaeger? I'm ready to RP.

OOC:Seein as how yoy did last phase I figure that works out, puttin u in between yeager n nesh..

OOC well Higo asked me to take ove SK for him.

Starkiller contnued to aim lightning at the moster's weak spots.

Guest AKUMA
Yeah, when the fight started we put a turn system in place. The order is Skirm, me, Jeager, Nesh, Kev, ND7, Hugo

oh okay, wheres patrick..? is he last..?

and i dont know shit about this "wrym" thing, thats hugo's char....he's gonna have to RP that but he's gone...

so...?

anyway, The guide can't help you untill u defeat this monstrosity...

OOC: Is is My turn, AKUMA's turn or patrickthekid's turn? now that we're at the end of the initiative order...

Guest KevinDWolf93

OOC:Ok, Patrick go ahead. AKUMA all you need to know is that its a giant worm, your playing it, and the last 3 or so pages are the damage we did to it so far...

Guest AKUMA
OOC: Is is My turn, AKUMA's turn or patrickthekid's turn? now that we're at the end of the initiative order...

its not my turn...i dont even know whats happening here...?

all i know is that u guys are fighting a "robotic"? giant worm...?

i got so much catching up to do...and u guys posting every 5 seconds isnt making my progress go any faster...

Guest tomisntblue

OOC: As soon as it comes back to my turn I got a way to finish this worm and solve everyone's problems. And if I could have permission to move Ben out of it it'll make things go quicker. Then we can be done with the worm and and move on :(

Oh, and we need to say that move of mine worked.

its not my turn...i dont even know whats happening here...?

all i know is that u guys are fighting a "robotic"? giant worm...?

i got so much catching up to do...and u guys posting every 5 seconds isnt making my progress go any faster...

OOC: The Wyrm is a giant eating thing, that has a maw as big as a large man, there's a pic of it a few pages back and alot of people quoted the pic. I have my arm caught in it's mouth and it's rampaging around as everyone else it attacking it... I think a few people are actually on it, while they are attacking... oh, and it can swim through the earth like a shark.

Also, it spits acid... strong acid...

Guest KevinDWolf93
OOC: As soon as it comes back to my turn I got a way to finish this worm and solve everyone's problems. And if I could have permission to move Ben out of it it'll make things go quicker. Then we can be done with the worm and and move on :(

Oh, and we need to say that move of mine worked.

OOC:Just let AKUMA figure this out, were puttin pressure on him....

Guest AKUMA

okay then..ill start i guess

The worm, though injured, fired an all around acid blast that looked like a outta control fire hose...

as a last resort attack against its enemies...

OOC: so now i guess u can do what u need to....assuming u survive the attack....

okay then..ill start i guess

The worm, though injured, fired an all around acid blast that looked like a outta control fire hose...

as a last resort attack against its enemies...

OOC: so now i guess u can do what u need to....assuming u survive the attack....

Raziel falls from it's maw as his arm is dissolved. He hits the ground hard and rolls away just as a splash of Acid hits where he had fallen, he barely got away from the attack. Standing he staggered away from the wyrm...

Sigfried: Raziel! Are you okay?! He asked as acid hit his Plate Armor melting it and the Chainmail underneath leaving only the leather armor and the cloth.

...." No....my Swordsmasher!!! Not agian!!!", Sigfried groaned as the blade of the sword he had replaced SC with melted away to nothing.

"Well....I can still use the handle to smack people around..."

Sigfried then ran to Dante's side as he helped him hold onto the Beast's jaw.

"What are we planning on doing with this monster?!"

Guest tomisntblue

OOC: My move will have to wait it looks like... oh well.

Thinking quickly Dante called out "Darkslayer!" Summoning Yamato, Dante stabbed the blade into the underside of the monster's jaw, as all the acid was spraying away from the beast, and held on tight. "Damn it..."

Vin, being on top of the monster was safe from the spray put attempted to redirect it from her aliies with the Force.

Guest AKUMA

OOC: alright im caught up...

u guys did alot...wow.

so the worm is still firing the strong acid and dante seems to be having a bad day right now...amoung others...

who's next up in this order yall got goin...?

The guide would help, but in this world his powers might hurt more than help....

Guest KevinDWolf93

Adam was far away enough to avoid the sprays."Alright, lets see how you handle full-power, big guy" he said as he aimed for the most open weakspot with the blaster. Several large volleys blast out and at the worm.

OOC:Yes Im taking care to not hit allies, hence "most open"...

Guest tomisntblue

OOC: I know it's not my turn, but I don't want to wait a whole other round to do anything so I'm posting this.

"Anyone got a way to stop this acid?" Dante yelled, hanging on as best he could.

Guest KevinDWolf93

Out of whos still on-site:ND is next(thougn he did act so...), then starkiller bein proxied by Nesh. Then we redo turns

Out of whos still on-site:ND is next(thougn he did act so...), then starkiller bein proxied by Nesh. Then we redo turns

OOC; So do I do my proxy then?

who's next up in this order yall got goin...?

OOC: the order was supposed to be like this:

Skirm, Tom, Jeager, Pat, Nesh, Kev, ND7, Hugo... then we added Pat, and then you showed up... But as the GM I guess you could interrupt for story purposes.

Guest AKUMA
Adam was far away enough to avoid the sprays."Alright, lets see how you handle full-power, big guy" he said as he aimed for the most open weakspot with the blaster. Several large volleys blast out and at the worm.

OOC:Yes Im taking care to not hit allies, hence "most open"...

The worm was being seemingly controlled by means unknown to it...but it was 'the force' that was keeping it from doing further harm...

attacks from the heros showed enough effect to slow the creature down but all these attacks at one time only irritated it further the creature began to vibrate and glow light green. It didnt look like a good sign for those who were on it...but although they didnt know what was going on, it didnt take alot of brains to know when to get the hell outta there...