Crimson Typhoon: 4

Rumble 20581 Zyclops vs. Whitespikes
MATCH SCORE
Zyclops: 2
Whitespikes: 1

MORDOR

Guest AKUMA

Dante's attention shoots to her. "Whoa... you okay?"

"yeah just morning sickness is all." she replied.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Wait... are you pregnant?", Ben asked, connecting the dots. "I'm not sure if a pregnant woman should be here..."

"Yes I am and more than capable of handing myself I'm not that far along." she said inferring his thoughts.

Guest tomisntblue
"Yes I am and more than capable of handing myself I'm not that far along." she said inferring his thoughts.

Dante shrugged, "I'd tell you to take it easy... but what do I know about being a mother?" he mused, "Beside, you're a stubborn one, no sense in trying to talk you out of anything."

Dante shrugged, "I'd tell you to take it easy... but what do I know about being a mother?" he mused, "Beside, you're a stubborn one, no sense in trying to talk you out of anything."

"See you're smart, besides, if worse comes to worse Galen's here, I'll be fine." Vin smiled and stood back up.

"See you're smart, besides, if worse comes to worse Galen's here, I'll be fine." Vin smiled and stood back up.

"Seriously, strenuous strains on your body is bad for the child regardless... fighting might have that strain!", Ben protested.

"Seriously, strenuous strains on your body is bad for the child regardless... fighting might have that strain!", Ben protested.

"Look id I'm awarrior and I'm 100% sure it's what she would want, like it or not Akuma wants me , and to help my child I will fight him as hard as I did last time." Vin declared.

Guest tomisntblue

Dante shook his head and patted Ben on the shoulder, "Let it go kid... This little lady isn't gonna listen. I couldn't get her to listen, and I'm a king." It was obvious he added that last part only to brag. Being a king may be boring, but he wasn't gonna let anyone else know that.

"Look id I'm awarrior and I'm 100% sure it's what she would want, like it or not Akuma wants me , and to help my child I will fight him as hard as I did last time." Vin declared.

Ben sighed. "Don't blame me if there's a problem with your kid...", Ben said, "After all, that can happen.", with that, he dropped the topic and walked up to Raziel, "We going or what?"

Dante shook his head and patted Ben on the shoulder, "Let it go kid... This little lady isn't gonna listen. I couldn't get her to listen, and I'm a king." It was obvious he added that last part only to brag. Being a king may be boring, but he wasn't gonna let anyone else know that.

"Seriously Ill be fine Galen or Starkiller if you prefer, my husband will make sure that I don't over exert myself, he wouldn't risk us losing Katie and neither will I."

Guest tomisntblue
"Seriously Ill be fine Galen or Starkiller if you prefer, my husband will make sure that I don't over exert myself, he wouldn't risk us losing Katie and neither will I."

"I'm sure you will... Trust me Vin, I'm on your side here. Beside, even if it is a bad idea... we're gonna need you."

Raziel didn't care for the petty troubles of Humans, but if they were to complete this quest and return him to his own realm, then he would have to keep them going...

"Enough, we will take the south east path around the mountains, it'll be easier for you all... and you" he pointed to Vin "If you are with child then perhaps you should stay to the back of the group in case we run into any of this trouble you are expecting..."

He smelled the "air" and looked squinted his eyes abit... "I sense a Dark gift within you, you should use it, from afar, if you truly want to fight..."

"I'm sure you will... Trust me Vin, I'm on your side here. Beside, even if it is a bad idea... we're gonna need you."

"I know, I'm sorry I've been through a lot since UWT, I've changed a bit. I just want to go back home , I've got battles to fight there," she brightened a bit, "King huh, the problem with jobs like that is the paper work, trudt me I know." She'd thethen turn to Raziel.

"I go in any position I please, I came to fight and I'm one of the few here who's who we're dealing with. As for Sith powers, you have nothing to fear from me."

Guest tomisntblue

Tapping his foot against the flat of his sword Dante looked toward Raziel, "So white eyes, you ready to get this circus on the move? Or do you want to sit around and make small talk with rest of us?" Dante never lost the habit of making great first impressions.

Guest KevinDWolf93

OOC:Damn you guys dont fool around :( . Sorry Im late, unexpected event kept me offline till now. Ok, I caught the gist of what happened, but someone mind introducing me?

Adam simply walked in the back of the group, eacesdropping on snippets of conversation. He was unsure of what to think of the group however that was the least of his worries...

OOC:Damn you guys dont fool around :( . Sorry Im late, unexpected event kept me offline. Ok, I caught the gist of what happened, but someone mind introducing me?

Adam simply walked in the back of the group, eacesdropping on snippets of conversation. He was unsure of what to think of the group however that was the least of his worries...

Vin would approach him out of curiosity. "So what's your name what can you do?" she asked conversionally.

Tapping his foot against the flat of his sword Dante looked toward Raziel, "So white eyes, you ready to get this circus on the move? Or do you want to sit around and make small talk with rest of us?" Dante never lost the habit of making great first impressions.

"Agreed." was all the Wraith said before turning to the South-East, toward the point where the mountains sloped down. "We best move out, unless talking and walking are beyond some of you..."

He started to walk away.

Guest KevinDWolf93
Vin would approach him out of curiosity. "So what's your name what can you do?" she asked conversionally.

Adam was approached by the girl. Not of clear mind, he didnt notice her until she asked the question:

"Huh? Oh.. Im Adam. Adam Park. Well, I can handle myself in a fight." he replied, unsure how to answer the question.

Worldlessly Vin walked at a brisk pace, Glan not far behind. Adam could catch up easily if he so desired However she decied to speak after a send.

"Before we let your world you grabbed some things what were they?".

Guest tomisntblue

Over hearing Vin and Adam's conversation, Dante looked back at the two. Looking the boy over, Dante decided he didn't look like much. Come to think of it, most these kids don't look like much. "You better be able to hold your own..." Dante said, while his tone was as sarcastic as every, one who knew him might be able to make out a hint of concern as his eyes passed over Vin's stomach.

OOC: I'm back! And now we can get some slight action in a few more posts.

Buffeted by the winds and dust of the wasteland, Starkiller kept his senses on high alert in the event that Akuma would ambush them in the realm he and his group seemed to claim for his own. As he walked, he came alongside Dante and addressed his next comment to him.

"Thank you for your concern earlier."

Guest KevinDWolf93
Worldlessly Vin walked at a brisk pace, Glan not far behind. Adam could catch up easily if he so desired However she decied to speak after a send.

"Before we let your world you grabbed some things what were they?".

Adam hesitated before deciding they were all allies. Reaching into his pocket he took out his morpher for her to see. As the sunlight glared off the mastadon coin he expkained:

"My morpher. A little something in case things get outta hand" he responded before tucking it away.

Guest tomisntblue
OOC: I'm back! And now we can get some slight action in a few more posts.

Buffeted by the winds and dust of the wasteland, Starkiller kept his senses on high alert in the event that Akuma would ambush them in the realm he and his group seemed to claim for his own. As he walked, he came alongside Dante and addressed his next comment to him.

"Thank you for your concern earlier."

Dante nodded, "The two of you are my friends..." he said, more serious and to the point than usual, "I don't want to see anything happen to you guys, or the ones you care about."

Guest KevinDWolf93
Over hearing Vin and Adam's conversation, Dante looked back at the two. Looking the boy over, Dante decided he didn't look like much. Come to think of it, most these kids don't look like much. "You better be able to hold your own..." Dante said, while his tone was as sarcastic as every, one who knew him might be able to make out a hint of concern as his eyes passed over Vin's stomach.

He looked over to the man in red. He smirked at the comment, beforw shouting back:

"Hey, just cause I dont have any weapons on me, doesnt mean I cant fight. Dont worry bout me..."