Jackson Storm: 0

Archangel vs. Gambit
MATCH SCORE
Archangel: 1
Gambit: 4

MORDOR

Guest AKUMA

Guest tomisntblue
Vin approaches the group and sighs. "I know I must've come off as a jerk earlier but I've got a lot on my mind. This was supoosed tobe my honeymmon a break from fighting and other such things, then Akuma, showed up and you guys got drug into my fight, sorry."

Dante shook his head, "Don't worry about it, I've been told I'm a jerk at times. And beside, you've got nothing on my brother." he told her, referencing Virgil's involvement in the previous battle.

Dante put on a hand on his pistol. For the first time he felt something was a miss. It was surprise, it was only a matter of time.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vin too could sense the approach, it was good to have the Force back, "Well, seems like it's time to show what we're made of."

Some distance away but closing in fast, a massive creature forged from black magic and spells that whispered of chaos was fast approaching. The only hint of its passage was a faint tremor....But not for long.

OOC: so when does it get here?

OOC: Oh, enemy's approaching! Battle time! Yay!

OOC: That's right Jaeger, battle time! Enjoy all!

The faint tremor suddenly became a full on earthquake as within eyeshot of the Black Gate, IT appeared. One of the many monsters created by twisted minds, the Wyrm had awakened to deal with the Heros....And it was hungry. It roared and the echo caused several landslides as it reared up into the sky.

Caldera2520Hellion.jpg

The faint tremor suddenly became a full on earthquake as within eyeshot of the Black Gate, IT appeared. One of the many monsters created by twisted minds, the Wyrm had awakened to deal with the Heros....And it was hungry. It roared and the echo caused several landslides as it reared up into the sky.

Caldera2520Hellion.jpg

"I've seen scarier things back in Philly, let's do this." ignites her shotos and smirks.

The faint tremor suddenly became a full on earthquake as within eyeshot of the Black Gate...

OOC: Wait... The Black Gate? I thought we were on the other side of the World...

OOC:Goodie.....how much bigger is it than us?

OOC:Well......It could swallow a six-foot man with ease so....Yeah. C'mon, we can take him!

Guest tomisntblue

Caldera2520Hellion.jpg

Dante covered his face with his arm when the worm roared. "Whoa... we gotta do something about this thing quick before it's breath causes everyone to get sick!"

OOC: Wait... The Black Gate? I thought we were on the other side of the World...

OOC: Are we? My bad. Scratch that last comment about the Gate. I got carried away.

Guest KevinDWolf93

OOC:Got it, scale taken

Adam was suprised, though he's faced worse. Grabbing his morpher he transformed:

"Didnt think Id have to do it this early...alright lets get to work. ITS MORPHIN TIME!" Adam was now in his black ranger suit. Grabbing his blade blaster sidearm he aimed it" How should we handle this guys?"

OOC: Are we? My bad. Scratch that last comment about the Gate. I got carried away.

OOC: Ok, I see

Raziel released the Soul Reaver, the wraith blade shot out from his palm and danced back and forth around the a spike of energy.

The Worm was no more impressive then any of his brothers, he killed them in their grotesque and powerful forms, and he could kill this Worm...

Guest tomisntblue

Dante drew his mighty Claymore that had been strapped to his back. He pointed it at the worm. Looking around he smiled, "Alright, looks like we're ready... LET'S ROCK!"

Caldera2520Hellion.jpg

"Holy crap... I wish I had Way Big now...", Ben lamented. "ITS HERO TIME!", he shouted as he selected an alien to transform into. "CANNONBOLT!"

He transforms into this:

190px-Cannonbolt_Front.png

Whatever the group had planned, it was best they did it quickly as the Wyrm inhaled and blasted a stream of Acid, as powerful as a firehose in their direction. Unless they thought quickly, it would cover the group in its entirety. Starkiller thinking quickly blasted a Force-Push in its direction, seeking to buy them some time.

OOC:Got it, scale taken

Adam was suprised, though he's faced worse. Grabbing his morpher he transformed:

"Didnt think Id have to do it this early...alright lets get to work. ITS MORPHIN TIME!" Adam was now in his black ranger suit. Grabbing his blade blaster sidearm he aimed it" How should we handle this guys?"

"Any way we can." Vin Pushes some coins around the beast in strategic places and uses Sith Lighting on then to create a barrage of chain lighting from mulitipule angles ala Mavick

Whatever the group had planned, it was best they did it quickly as the Wyrm inhaled and blasted a stream of Acid, as powerful as a firehose in their direction. Unless they thought quickly, it would cover the group in its entirety. Starkiller thinking quickly blasted a Force-Push in its direction, seeking to buy them some time.

Taking Starkiller's cue, Ben as Cannonbolt began to spin in place as he formed into an armored ball. He achieves maximum velocity and he then shoots off, at high speeds at the Wyrm, slamming into it with all his body mass along with the force of impact as well as the momentum transferring into the Wyrm's body. "Take that!", Ben/Cannonbolt shouted as he quickly got away from it before it could counter.

Using his TK, Raziel assisted in trying to push the Creature back...

Guest KevinDWolf93
"Any way we can." Vin Pushes some coins around the beast in strategic places and uses Sith Lighting on then to create a barrage of chain lighting from mulitipule angles ala Mavick

"Right then" he replied. Looking over to Ben who had transformed and charged.Suprised for a sec he shrugged it off before telling him to act again while Adam covered him. At the same time he fired several laser blasts at the worm.

Guest tomisntblue
Taking Starkiller's cue, Ben as Cannonbolt began to spin in place as he formed into an armored ball. He achieves maximum velocity and he then shoots off, at high speeds at the Wyrm, slamming into it with all his body mass along with the force of impact as well as the momentum transferring into the Wyrm's body. "Take that!", Ben/Cannonbolt shouted as he quickly got away from it before it could counter.

After Cannonbolt's attack, Dante called out, "Trickster!" challenging his demonic energy, Dante preformed his "Air trick" in the blink of an eye he vanished and reappeared in the air before the worm. He began slashing away at the beast, before pushing off of in and jumping back to the group. Quick attacks seemed to be the best bet.

From Starkillers Force-Push, the Acid was repelled enough for the Heros to prepare.

The impact from Ben would make it rear back slightly and one of its scales cracked slightly before shattering under Dante's attack. From Adams attack, another scale would crack from the attack. And as nice as the coin attack was, the creature was grounded in the earth and it was simply to massive for such an assault. Same with the telekinetic attack, assisted though he was by Starkiller. Still, it felt it needed to change its tactics and roaring, it burrowed into the earth. Round and round it goes and where it stops, nobody knows.....

Guest tomisntblue
From Starkillers Force-Push, the Acid was repelled enough for the Heros to prepare.

The impact from Ben would make it rear back slightly and one of its scales cracked slightly before shattering under Dante's attack. And as nice as the coin attack was, the creature was grounded in the earth and it was simply to massive for such an assault. Same with the telekinetic attack, assisted though he was by Starkiller. Still, it felt it needed to change its tactics and roaring, it burrowed into the earth. Round and round it goes and where it stops, nobody knows.....

"That's just great..." Dante said, sliding one hand in the back of his coat. Strapped to the inside was a weapon that he felt could be useful.

Guest KevinDWolf93

OOC:No confirmation on the blaster shots? Oh well

Seeing it burrow, Adam switched to his power ax. Thinking he caught the pattern, Adam drove it into the ground sending a shockwave into the creatures assumed path.

"We gotta bring this guy, topside now everyone!" he yelled