Jackson Storm: 0

Archangel vs. Gambit
MATCH SCORE
Archangel: 1
Gambit: 4

MORDOR

Guest AKUMA

(PatricktheKid.)

Sigfried gasped as he then tried to pry the wyrm's jaw open with his swords.

OOC: Whoa there, wait for Tom/Nesh/Kev first. You'll get your shot, don't worry.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AKUMA

OOC: so far so good

i see hugo has already gotten the party started....

the guide will be along shortly with some Vital news....

OOC: Just a Suggestion, but the GM's might want to put the initiative order into their sigs, so everyone can see it at least once or twice per turn and always be reminded of it...

Guest KevinDWolf93
Vin ran up and down the beast hacking and slashing and the scales and the squishy part underneath.

OOC:Your after Yeager...

Guest tomisntblue

OOC: I missed Skirm's post.

Dante did his best to help Raziel. His demonic strength augmented by the Gilgamesh he tried to force the monster's mouth open.

OOC: Two videos to reference to judge if Dante's move works.

OOC: *GROWLS* YOU SKIPPED ME.... Oh well. Skir's being eaten? I'll take me turn now... any complaints...? Oh well! :(

"Raziel!", Cannonbolt/Ben shouted as the Wyrm began to devour his arm. "Gotta switch to...", Ben mumbled, "Ghostfreak...".

Ben immediately transforms into this:

Ben_10_Poster___Ghostfreak_by_Jackademus.jpg

"I'm coming!", Ghostfreak said as he rushed to the Wyrm. He then phases into its body, entering its body cavity. It was big enough for him to turn solid in. "Let see... what can I do.. oh, how about this?" Ben/Ghostfreak said as he punched a random spot in the soft tissue inside the Wyrm's body, hoping it would release Raziel.

OOC: Mh... forgot about the acid... >.> can it only spit acid? or is it full of acid? CAN I SURVIVE THIS?

Guest KevinDWolf93

OOC:I know we all care about Skirm n all, but can someone try...ya know...hurting it? Yer up nesh

Vin was hacking and slashing through the scales and soft tissue ofte warren, her savr cuterizing the wonds as the ran up and down its back.

Guest tomisntblue
OOC:I know we all care about Skirm n all, but can someone try...ya know...hurting it? Yer up nesh

OOC: I think my attack's the only one that wouldn't really hurt it. Punching at the insides and fireballs to the belly must have some effect.

Guest KevinDWolf93

OOC:Thanks...also Hugo, member when I said I didnt care when it was my turn? I wasnt bein literal :( ...thats ok though, Ill make due.

Adam, the farthest from the action, readied the ax blaster and fired off several blaster rounds at the spots where scales had been cracked/destroyed.

OOC: I think he's off for the night... inactive for 15+ min

(What do you mean Skirm?)

Sigfried stabs his Swordsmasher into the Wyrm's mouth to pry it open as he cut the side of the Wrym open with his Sword he got from Dante.