Jackson Storm: 0

Archangel vs. Gambit
MATCH SCORE
Archangel: 1
Gambit: 4

MORDOR

Guest AKUMA

OOC:No confirmation on the blaster shots? Oh well

Seeing it burrow, Adam switched to his power ax. Thinking he caught the pattern, Adam drove it into the ground sending a shockwave into the creatures assumed path.

"We gotta bring this guy, topside now everyone!" he yelled

OOC: Working on that...

As the Wyrm burrowed deep within the Earth, Raziel had a thought... Concentrating he lifted into the air, arms crossed, Lightning sparked and grounded into the earth and Raziel stomped, causing the ground to shudder from the magic he had unleashed...

OOC: I used the Stone Glpyh, which causes an earth quake...

The white one,

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC:No confirmation on the blaster shots? Oh well

Seeing it burrow, Adam switched to his power ax. Thinking he caught the pattern, Adam drove it into the ground sending a shockwave into the creatures path.

"Guys we gotta bring this guy, topside!" he yelled

OOC: I edited it. Everyones just going a little fast.

Guest tomisntblue
As the Wyrm burrowed deep within the Earth, Raziel had a thought... Concentrating he lifted into the air, arms crossed, Lightning sparked and grounded into the earth and Raziel stomped, causing the ground to shudder from the magic he had unleashed...

OOC: I used the Stone Glpyh

The white one,

"That was unexpected..." Dante said, wondering if it worked.

OOC: Working on that...

OOC: I used the Stone Glpyh

The white one,

Even deep underground, the Wyrm could feel the shock vibrate over it and the impact shattered the scale that Adam shot. Roaring and causing a quake of its own, it shot up like a shark to a swimmer to the one who caused it pain.....

Guest tomisntblue
(Umm... sorry about coming in late ...watching DW and eating...so....could someone sum this up?)

OOC: We're fighting a giant worm...

"That was unexpected..." Dante said, wondering if it worked.

"No doubt the Wyrm has a headache now. I would think it should surface..." Raziel responded as the Wyrm shot up and out of the earth...

Even deep underground, the Wyrm could feel the shock vibrate over it and the impact shattered the scale that Adam shot. Roaring and causing a quake of its own, it shot up like a shark to a swimmer to the one who caused it pain.....

Raziel only had moments to dodge, but he wasn't that fast, the creature had his arm in it's jaws as it flew into the air... (Like a great white jumping I would think...)

Guest KevinDWolf93
OOC: I edited it. Everyones just going a little fast.

OOC:True, guys ee nerd a turn system here...

"No doubt the Wyrm has a headache now. I would think it should surface..." Raziel responded

And surface it would. Enraged by the pain, it shot out of the ground with Raziel in its mouth and with single minded purpose, sought to devour him. Starkiller seeing this leaped up and began to run up the creature, launching himself off a scale before targeting the scale-less area with Sith Lightning.

OOC: True. So how should we do this?

Guest KevinDWolf93

OOC:OH SWEET JESUS!

Adam jumped off to the side to dodge the charge as it grabbed the other. At the same time he converted his ax to blaster mode and aimed a shot.

Sigfried told everyone to step back as he leapt at the worm and shoved his Swordsmasher(The sword in the pic) into the Worm while slashing with the sword that Dante gave him.

And surface it would. Enraged by the pain, it shot out of the ground with Raziel in its mouth and with single minded purpose, sought to devour him. Starkiller seeing this leaped up and began to run up the creature, launching himself off a scale before targeting the scale-less area with Sith Lightning.

OOC: True. So how should we do this?

OOC: Turn system, sounds Great, we should do that. Initiative Order...

As it reared up using a combonation of pewter and the Force Vin hopped on to the monsters back and began to slash away her sabers had double the nomal cutting power and an electrical discharge, not to mention her enhanced strength,

OOC: Are you coming back to CoS Hugo or should I tell Meg we're done for the night?

Guest tomisntblue

While the others tried to attack the worm's vulnerable spots, Dante tried to help free Raziel. Rebellion vanished and in it's place Dante summoned the soul of Gilgamesh (http://devilmaycry.wikia.com/wiki/Gilgamesh). The Gauntlet and Grieves would increase his strength, hopefully enough to pray the beast's mouth open and free Raziel from it's grip.

OOC: Now I'll wait until this turn systems worked out

Guest KevinDWolf93
OOC: Turn system, sounds Great, we should do that. Initiative Order...

OOC:Yeah. Hugo just put us in one. I dont mind when I go...

OOC: So clear this up for me... I posted first that the wyrm did get me, but only my arm... but in the confusion I think that Co-GM wanted the Wrym to eat me anyway, and didn't see my post... Did I get Eaten whole, or is it just my arm that's caught?

As it reared up using a combonation of pewter and the Force Vin hopped on to the monsters back and began to slash away her sabers had double the nomal cutting power and an electrical discharge, not to mention her enhanced strength,

OOC: Are you coming back to CoS Hugo or should I tell Meg we're done for the night?

OOC: Done I should think. Tell her sorry, but I'm probably gonna be busy here. So to recap perhaps....

Skirm, Tom, Jeager, Nesh, Kev, ND7 and I'll just do the SK/Wyrm post together. I didn't miss anybody, did I?

OOC: So clear this up for me... I posted first that the wyrm did get me, but only my arm... but in the confusion I think that Co-GM wanted the Wrym to eat me anyway, and didn't see my post... Did I get Eaten whole, or is it just my arm that's caught?

OOC: Lets say that your arm got caught and has dragged you up. That alright?

OOC: Done I should think. Tell her sorry, but I'm probably gonna be busy here. So to recap perhaps....

Skirm, Tom, Jeager, Nesh, Kev, ND7 and I'll just do the SK/Wyrm post together. I didn't miss anybody, did I?

OOC: OK taking my turn

Caught within the Wrym's grasp, Raziel battered it with his free hand. Wrenching at it's scales and flesh with his hardened claws and tremendous strength. Again and again, he hit. If it wanted to eat him then it would have to pay for it...

OOC:Dont think Yeagers online...lets skip him till he jumps back in

OOC: Ok. Btw, who is playing Aang? I just recalled that we were missing one. Anyway, your up Nesh.

Guest tomisntblue
OOC: Ok. Btw, who is playing Aang? I just recalled that we were missing one. Anyway, your up Nesh.

OOC: Jeager I believe

Guest KevinDWolf93
(PatricktheKid.)

Sigfried gasped as he then tried to pry the wyrm's jaw open with his swords.

OOC:Your after me, Im after nesh...