Steve (Minecraft): 2
Jackson Storm: 0

Archangel vs. Gambit
MATCH SCORE
Archangel: 1
Gambit: 4

MORDOR

Guest AKUMA

Dante nodded, "The two of you are my friends..." he said, more serious and to the point than usual, "I don't want to see anything happen to you guys, or the ones you care about."

He raised an eyebrow at that and turned to look at him more clearly, noting his new tan as well as recalling where they picked him up. A tinge of pain for the Prince of Persia echoed in his heart before he smiled.

"Why thank you Dante. I see that ruling a kingdom has done wonders for your sense of responsibility. By the way, who is this "Lady?"

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Adam hesitated before deciding they were all allies. Reaching into his pocket he took out his morpher for her to see. As the sunlight glared off the mastadon coin he expkained:

"My morpher. A little something in case things get outta hand" he responded before tucking it away.

"keep it within reach at all times, you will need it," Then she turned her attention to Dante and Galen, "I've got something for you two."

Guest KevinDWolf93
"keep it within reach at all times, you will need it," Then she turned her attention to Dante and Galen, "I've got something for you two."

Adam nodded. Turning to the youngest looking one(Ben) he asked:

"The others dont think much of us huh? Though seein that the guy decided to bring you I figure theres something more to you...anyways Im Adam" he replied holding out his hand before askin about his watch. He wasnt sure, but he had a feeling it wasnt just an ornament.

Guest tomisntblue
He raised an eyebrow at that and turned to look at him more clearly, noting his new tan as well as recalling where they picked him up. A tinge of pain for the Prince of Persia echoed in his heart before he smiled.

"Why thank you Dante. I see that ruling a kingdom has done wonders for your sense of responsibility. By the way, who is this "Lady?"

"Hey, I'm responsible! I just, like to have fun with it." But as the words left him, he wondered if that was true. Had being a king changed him? "Anyway, Lady's an old friend. She followed me to the kingdom because I owe her a fortune in gambling debt... really it's cause she can't stay away from me." He smiled, happy to be on lighter subjects, "As for how she got her name, that's a kinda long story."

It was good to see him again and he smiled, despite the oppressive atmosphere.

"I look forward to hearing the story when our situation is no longer so grave then."

Hearing his wife's voice he turned and walked so that Vin could walk with them should she choose to. With an expression of complete tenderness he put his hand on her back and his other on her stomach as he spoke.

"Are you alright?"

Adam nodded. Turning to the youngest looking one(Ben) he asked:

"The others dont think much of us huh? Though seein that the guy decided to bring you I figure theres something more to you...anyways Im Adam" he replied holding out his hand before askin about his watch. He wasnt sure, but he had a feeling it wasnt just an ornament.

"Hey, I'm Ben!", he shakes Adam's hand, "I'm not exactly the youngest here, I'm fifteen and Aang over there's like, what, ten?" Ben said. "Anyways, this thing? Its called the Omnitrix.", Ben shows Adam the gadget. "I lets me morph into aliens so... I have about ten." Ben boasted a bit. "What about you? What's yours for?"

It was good to see him again and he smiled, despite the oppressive atmosphere.

"I look forward to hearing the story when our situation is no longer so grave then."

Hearing his wife's voice he turned and walked so that Vin could walk with them should she choose to. With an expression of complete tenderness he put his hand on her back and his other on her stomach as he spoke.

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah I just thought you and Dante might want these." She held out to spare belts of full metal vials, "So honey have you filled our old friend in on what we've ben doing?" she falls in step with the pair.

Guest tomisntblue

Reflecting on Galen's words, Dante wondered if he had matured. Shaking his head he decided that mature wasn't his style. He needed to get a check on that before it grew out of control. But still, for survival's sake it was probably best if he stopped rubbing everyone the wrong way. "This is the last time I do something responsible until I get home..." he said to himself.

He walked over to Ben and Adam, interjecting into their conversation, "Hey guys... mind if I cut in?"

Guest KevinDWolf93
"Hey, I'm Ben!", he shakes Adam's hand, "I'm not exactly the youngest here, I'm fifteen and Aang over there's like, what, ten?" Ben said. "Anyways, this thing? Its called the Omnitrix.", Ben shows Adam the gadget. "I lets me morph into aliens so... I have about ten." Ben boasted a bit. "What about you? What's yours for?"

Adam nodded, the gadget sounded impressive. Though to his dismay noone had heard of him or his team:

"Hmph, looks like none of you guys have ever heard of the Power Rangers...anyways it enhances my abilities at least tenfold: Stronger, faster, all that jazz. Gives me a couple of weapons to work with too. Not to say Im a slouch without it..." he added. Adam smirked, he was gonna like this kid.

Reflecting on Galen's words, Dante wondered if he had matured. Shaking his head he decided that mature wasn't his style. He needed to get a check on that before it grew out of control. But still, for survival's sake it was probably best if he stopped rubbing everyone the wrong way. "This is the last time I do something responsible until I get home..." he said to himself.

He walked over to Ben and Adam, interjecting into their conversation, "Hey guys... mind if I cut in?"

"Why not." Ben said to him. "Nice to meet you. You probably already know but I'm Ben.", he sticks his hand out for a shake.

Guest tomisntblue
"Why not." Ben said to him. "Nice to meet you. You probably already know but I'm Ben.", he sticks his hand out for a shake.

Dante shook his hand, "Dante..." he said, then smiling added, "King of Persia."

Ben follows Raziel. "So what's your story?"

His mind wandering Raziel didn't hear the boys words...

OOC: This is really moving... Sorry that I didn't see you JP

He snapped out of it, and looked back at the kid, talking with the others... but kept walking...

"Yeah I just thought you and Dante might want these." She held out to spare belts of full metal vials, "So honey have you filled our old friend in on what we've ben doing?" she falls in step with the pair.

Taking the vials wordlessly, he stuck it in his pouch but made a mental note not to use it. He didn't want to lose his Force Connection after all. But just in case..... Aloud he replied.

"Not yet."

Guest KevinDWolf93
Dante shook his hand, "Dante..." he said, then smiling added, "King of Persia."

"Lots of modern weapons on you. Dont look persian at that, if I can say..." Adam cut-in curiously. Taking another glance he looked armed to the teeth.

Guest tomisntblue
"Ah, interesting.", Ben said with a smile. "Well, what brings you to be here, Dante?", Ben asked, forgoing all formalities.

"You heard the story of how Vin defeated Akuma... I was one of the guys who helped her. We lost a lot of friends in that battle, I'm here to make sure that doesn't happen again."

Taking the vials wordlessly, he stuck it in his pouch but made a mental note not to use it. He didn't want to lose his Force Connection after all. But just in case..... Aloud he replied.

"Not yet."

"I understand," she said reading the subtext in his mind, "should we join the group?"

Guest tomisntblue
"Lots of modern weapons on you. Dont look persian at that, if I can say..." Adam cut-in

"Oh, I'm not Persian by birth... I'm not even from the same world." Dante said, "Let's just say I made a promise to a friend."

"I understand," she said reading the subtext in his mind, "should we join the group?"

He nodded before pausing and surveying the wasteland. Something was out there. He could sense it.

"You heard the story of how Vin defeated Akuma... I was one of the guys who helped her. We lost a lot of friends in that battle, I'm here to make sure that doesn't happen again."

"I can understand that. I'll try and help with that, if you want.", Ben offered.

Guest KevinDWolf93

Adam nodded at Dantes comment. He replied:

"Ah that explains it. Hey Ben Its obvious were not from the same place exactly, otherwise we'dve heard of each other, where did you come from?"

Vin approaches the group and sighs. "I know I must've come off as a jerk earlier but I've got a lot on my mind. This was supoosed tobe my honeymmon a break from fighting and other such things, then Akuma, showed up and you guys got drug into my fight, sorry."

Adam nodded at Dantes comment

"Ah that explains it. Hey Ben Its obvious were not from the same place, otherwise we'dve heard of each other, where did you come from?

"I'm from Bellwood (no state...), and I'm from a different universe so... that explains it." Ben replied.

Guest KevinDWolf93

Adam replied to Bens comnent before stating Angel Grove(also no state :( ). Vin approached apologetically. She seemed sincere, so Adam replied understandably:

"Its ok. I know what its like to have your plans ruined by guys like this Akuma fellow...Ill do what I can"

Some distance away but closing in fast, a massive creature forged from black magic and spells that whispered of chaos was fast approaching. The only hint of its passage was a faint tremor....But not for long.