Rumble 20601 Balto vs. Troodons
MATCH SCORE
Balto: 1
Troodons: 4

Rumble 20600 Elodie vs. The Princess (2022 Film)
MATCH SCORE
Elodie: 4
The Princess (2022 Film): 3

Rumble 20599 Tom Cat vs. Death Angel (A Quiet Place)
MATCH SCORE
Tom Cat: 2
Death Angels (A Quiet Place): 0

Wolverine vs. Multiple Man
MATCH SCORE
Wolverine: 3
Multiple Man: 4

Tournament - Captain James Tiberius Kirk vs. Viceroy Nute Gunray
MATCH SCORE
Captain James Tiberius Kirk: 6
Viceroy Nute Gunray: 3

MORDOR

Guest AKUMA

OOC: I think what Nesh meant was that we are not familiar with this land... where is Moria? It's not as if Raziel who would know Nosgoth would be able to pin point a Dwarven Mine on a map of this Realm... even if one were present...

OOC: My bad there then. Sorry. AKUMA is taking over now, so I can relax.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AKUMA

The guide spoke...

Here we are..

mapdetailed.jpg

we are in the north west part(basically the top part of the map...

over where the villiges are is Moria...thats where u must go....

its a long journey and danger lurks behind every courner...u must be prepared...

OOC: this is a custom map like i said things are different since akuma took it over...

Guest AKUMA

TG: You way of travel needs to be decided by you...

ill let you know more when i can...

for now follow this map and be on guard at all times...

OOC: and make it last please...

dont be like, alright were at the villiges like 5 posts later make it last, drag the tourney out....

it might be OOC 3 days before we get to moria but IC it might be a whole week or something...

ya know..drag it out...

Guest AKUMA

OOC: i have dissapear into the shadows but when i come back....

the real stuff starts..unless hugo returns then it sarts when he gets here....

oh and dont worry about RPing AKUMA, Akuma has AKUMA... :(

for you villains out there, get ready soon....

OOC: i have dissapear into the shadows but when i come back....

the real stuff starts..unless hugo returns then it sarts when he gets here....

oh and dont worry about RPing AKUMA, Akuma has AKUMA... :(

for you villains out there, get ready soon....

OOC: Alright then. Lets hear the reactions of the players!

Raziel looks at the map... "We best hurry then, I care not to remain in such a foreboding place, and would like to get back to my own Realm as soon as I am done repaying the kindness of our Guide..."

Starkiller on the other hand was surveying the land with a look of deep distrust.

"I think we'd best be off first. No sense in speaking about this in the open after all."

Starkiller on the other hand was surveying the land with a look of deep distrust.

"I think we'd best be off first. No sense in speaking about this in the open after all."

"You're right Galen, too close to the enemy here."

Aang got back to his feet. "We should pick someone who has experienced this situation before. But I'm ready to move on."

"Nosgoth was similarly wreaked when I came to be in this form" Raziel said looking over his clawed hand "And I do have experience in Command, as I assisted Kain in his campaign to rule that Realm..." he said, finishing with a glance down, possibly hurt by the memories the thought brought back to the surface...

OOC: I assume the sun is blotted out by smoke clouds?

Nodding, he turned and began the trek out of Mordor. Or at least, according to the map. Who knew what was out there that had changed since then?

OOC: So I guess I'm leading?

IC

Raziel examined the map in more detail... "So those mountains to the east would be here" he said pointing to the mountains on the map with his clawed hand "Then we will either have to cross them or go around..."

mapdetailed.jpg

He looked over the group of people he would be leading... a few strong warriors, but some were just mere children...

"I think the best rout would be South East, across the river, and to the edge of this bay." from there we may be able to go around the mountains, and have a clear journey to where we're going..."

IC

Raziel examined the map in more detail... "So those mountains to the east would be here" he said pointing to the mountains on the map with his clawed hand "Then we will either have to cross them or go around..."

mapdetailed.jpg

He looked over the group of people he would be leading... a few strong warriors, but some were just mere children...

"I think the best rout would be South East, across the river, and to the edge of this bay." from there we may be able to go around the mountains, and have a clear journey to where we're going..."

"I agree.", Ben said, backing Raziel's opinion.

IC

mapdetailed.jpg

Well if I know AKUMA, neither path will beasy but given the younger members of our group I'd reccomend going around." Vin lived in a world like this growing up montains were not easy to climb up or down and they had to deal with Akuma's forces along the way.

Guest tomisntblue
Well if I know AKUMA, neither path will beasy but given the younger members of our group I'd reccomend going around." Vin lived in a world like this growing up montains were not easy to climb up or down and they had to deal with Akuma's forces along the way.

"The mountains will be a problem." Dante agreed, "And if I'm hearing everyone right it sounds to me like we're all in agreement..." he anxiously twirling his guns around his fingers, "So unless anyone has another suggestion, I say we get this party started." It had been a long time since he had a good fight. To say he wasn't looking forward to the battle to come out be a lie.

Guest tomisntblue
Vin sits down and vomits a little. Morning sickness...

Dante's attention shoots to her. "Whoa... you okay?"