Rumble 20601 Balto vs. Troodons
MATCH SCORE
Balto: 1
Troodons: 4

Rumble 20600 Elodie vs. The Princess (2022 Film)
MATCH SCORE
Elodie: 4
The Princess (2022 Film): 3

Rumble 20599 Tom Cat vs. Death Angel (A Quiet Place)
MATCH SCORE
Tom Cat: 2
Death Angels (A Quiet Place): 0

Wolverine vs. Multiple Man
MATCH SCORE
Wolverine: 3
Multiple Man: 4

Tournament - Captain James Tiberius Kirk vs. Viceroy Nute Gunray
MATCH SCORE
Captain James Tiberius Kirk: 6
Viceroy Nute Gunray: 3

MORDOR

Guest AKUMA

OOC: Actually, another reason they were left with you is their looks. As long as Aang hides his forehead mark, he could pass as a little kid. And Adam is just a normal looking human. Dante and Segrified on the other hand, well.....Silver hair and a large physic is a bit of a dead give-away. So yeah. The old woman and the Wraith are speaking now. Anyone wants to listen in.....Gotta get closer. But beware, if he senses you.....

"Hmm... these Wraiths would be too attuned to the spectral realm to allow me to sneak up on them... but we must know what that old woman is telling them..."

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: AKUMA CAME?! :P Darn it but I had to sleep early. I had to go somewhere that lasted all day. Preparing for college. :D I guess that means that Aang's waiting for the boat ready or not.

Aang suddenly woke up, refreshed but noticing that it was already evening.

"They must have left for the caravan by now." Aang rushed at full speed only to see Ben and Sigfield. "You're staying here? Has the tax collector come yet?"

OOC: AKUMA CAME?! :P Darn it but I had to sleep early. I had to go somewhere that lasted all day. Preparing for college. :D I guess that means that Aang's waiting for the boat ready or not.

Aang suddenly woke up, refreshed but noticing that it was already evening.

"They must have left for the caravan by now." Aang rushed at full speed only to see Ben and Sigfield. "You're staying here? Has the tax collector come yet?"

OOC: They had left an hour ago, then the Tax collector cam, he's a Nazgul and we should be hiding in a house now, planing what to do...

"I've an idea. Keep a look out.", Ben said as he selected an alien. He chose Gray Matter:

Grey_Matter.png

A squeaky voice is heard. "Don't step on me, Raziel." Gray Matter looks up at him."I'll scout. Be ready if you hear trouble.", and with that, he ran off and went behind the hut where the old lady and the wraith was. He got inside the hut from the back by squeezing through an extremely tiny space. He then climbs up on the wall onto the ceiling and gets close to the doorway, above the old lady who is conversing with the wraith outside the door. Gray Matter/Ben listens in.

OOC: Is that where the old lady and wraith are? Cuz if not, I just screwed myself.

"I've an idea. Keep a look out.", Ben said as he selected an alien. He chose Gray Matter:

Grey_Matter.png

A squeaky voice is heard. "Don't step on me, Raziel." Gray Matter looks up at him."I'll scout. Be ready if you hear trouble.", and with that, he ran off and went behind the hut where the old lady and the wraith was. He got inside the hut from the back by squeezing through an extremely tiny space. He then climbs up on the wall onto the ceiling and gets close to the doorway, above the old lady who is conversing with the wraith outside the door. Gray Matter/Ben listens in.

OOC: Is that where the old lady and wraith are? Cuz if not, I just screwed myself.

OOC: Luckily, I'm a merciful kinda guy and their actually a little further then that, but you can hear some of the conversation.

"We have-----and have proven-----."

"Oh? Some distance--------Wyrm---------culprits."

OOC:Whatd I miss this time?

OOC: You, me, Aang, and Raziel stayed behind in the village, everyone else went with the Caravan. We wait for the ship in three days and so we're protecting the village in the meantime. A wraith/taxman has come and is now conversing with the old knowledgeable woman. I am currently listening in to them as Gray Matter, suspended on the ceiling spidey style. Be ready if trouble ensues if the Wraith notices me, which I doubt due to me bing covered by the doorway's top, tiny and on the ceiling...

OOC: Luckily, I'm a merciful kinda guy and their actually a little further then that, but you can hear some of the conversation.

"We have-----and have proven-----."

"Oh? Some distance--------Wyrm---------culprits."

OOC: oh, their outside... well, I'm good then...

what are they saying? Ben/Gray Matter thought to himself.

OOC: oh, their outside... well, I'm good then...

what are they saying? Ben/Gray Matter thought to himself.

For those who were watching, the two seem to be in some heated discussion it seems before the wraith sniffs and leans back expectantly. After a beat, the old lady bows her head and gesturing to another hut, leads the wraith over to it. What do you all do? There MAY still be time to follow the caravan while the tax-collector is busy.....Or you can hide it out and wait for him to leave. So what now?

Meanwhile, the caravan was making good progress and after some time, would leave the village far behind. Smiling, Galen looked around at the landscape, enjoying the moment of quiet.

Guest KevinDWolf93

OOC:Ill leave it up to you guys(Skirm,yeager,etc.). The caravan group can handle themselves just fine, so Im stickin with ya'll regardless.

@tom:I was gonna say something similar :D. Its cool though

OOC: So, I'm in the caravan then? I was gonna elect to stay behind, but it's all good.

Yeah yor with the caravan, figured we'd use the vets to draw fire. Feel free to dive IC, I need something to do.

OOC: So, I'm in the caravan then? I was gonna elect to stay behind, but it's all good.

OOC: Hey, wassup Tom! Sorry about that, but y'know that white hair of yours is kinda a dead give away for hunters. So yeah. Glad to know your cool with it.

OOC: I'll be gone for hopefully less than an hour, but if things get heated and one of my group is in trouble Raziel will assist with the Fire Reaver (Most physically powerful Reaver I have) and will attack the Nazgul with that. Also for convenience sake I would assume that Adam and Aang are in the same house as me...

IC: Raziel watched and waited for any sign that they had been found out. "If these villagers forsake us to this Thing, then make ready to fight..."

Guest KevinDWolf93
OOC: I'll be gone for hopefully less than an hour, but if things get heated and one of my group is in trouble Raziel will assist with the Fire Reaver (Most physically powerful Reaver I have) and will attack the Nazgul with that. Also for convenience sake I would assume that Adam and Aang are in the same house as me...

IC: Raziel watched and waited for any sign that they had been found out. "If these villagers forsake us to this Thing, then make ready to fight..."

OOC:Guess were stayin...Jeager get out of there, and regroup before you do something stupid

Adam simply nodded in agreeance, before inconspicuously ducking into a bedroom to keep hidden. Last thing they needed was to attract attention.

Guest tomisntblue
OOC: Hey, wassup Tom! Sorry about that, but y'know that white hair of yours is kinda a dead give away for hunters. So yeah. Glad to know your cool with it.

OOC: I just figured after being attacked by Akuma the responsible streak in Dante would have him wanting to stay behind to see the village was safe. But yeah, he white hair, red coat, huge sword, and loud mouth attitude would hurt the villagers more than help. I would have been on sooner, but I have college on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

IC: Dante had been sleeping most of the day. He passed out almost immediately after the encounter with the assassin and had only awoke to make travel plans. He wasn't as rested as he had hoped but he figured it was best if he was alert. The run in with Akuma weighed heavily on his mind, but he could only afford a few seconds of silence before the others became aware of his uncertainty. Yawning and stretching he put on his smug grin and spoke, "Not the best sleep I've had in the past year, I can't say it wasn't a welcome one after the night we had."

OOC:Guess were stayin...Jeager get out of there, and regroup before you do something stupid

Adam simply nodded in agreeance, before inconspicuously ducking into a bedroom to keep hidden. Last thing they needed was to attract attention.

OOC: Before I do something stupid? WTF? *grumbles*

Gray Matter/Ben quickly leaves the same way he came and heads back to his comrades. He reports everything and promptly returns back to his human form.

OOC: I just figured after being attacked by Akuma the responsible streak in Dante would have him wanting to stay behind to see the village was safe. But yeah, he white hair, red coat, huge sword, and loud mouth attitude would hurt the villagers more than help. I would have been on sooner, but I have college on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

IC: Dante had been sleeping most of the day. He passed out almost immediately after the encounter with the assassin and had only awoke to make travel plans. He wasn't as rested as he had hoped but he figured it was best if he was alert. The run in with Akuma weighed heavily on his mind, but he could only afford a few seconds of silence before the others became aware of his uncertainty. Yawning and stretching he put on his smug grin and spoke, "Not the best sleep I've had in the past year, I can't say it wasn't a welcome one after the night we had."

"You don't Like Persia much do you?" Vin asked.

Guest KevinDWolf93
OOC: Before I do something stupid? WTF? *grumbles*

Gray Matter/Ben quickly leaves the same way he came and heads back to his comrades. He reports everything and promptly returns back to his human form.

OOC:I dont know something like Ben getting caught as grey matter or timing out. Sorry if it sounded overly rude.

Adam listened, intently. After Ben returned to human size, he motioned for Ben to join him in the hiding spot, before he asked:

"Alright, so is that everything you heard? Whats the cloaked guys story?"

Guest tomisntblue
"You don't Like Persia much do you?" Vin asked.

Dante was thrown off by the suddenness of the question. After a moment he slowly nodded, "It's not something I admit. After all I'm their king and I promised to look after them. But I'm not cut out to rule, too much responsibility."

Dante was thrown off by the suddenness of the question. After a moment he slowly nodded, "It's not something I admit. After all I'm their king and I promised to look after them. But I'm not cut out to rule, too much responsibility."

You"r a warrior not a diplomat, I'm going through the same thing myself actually."

OOC:I dont know something like Ben getting caught as grey matter or timing out. Sorry if it sounded overly rude.

Adam listened, intently. After Ben returned to human size, he motioned for Ben to join him in the hiding spot, before he asked:

"Alright, so is that everything you heard? Whats the cloaked guys story?"

OOC: Heh... I can't time out BTW. Also... Grey Matter's hard to catch.

"Apparently, it sounds like he's searching for us... Culprits. Wyrm. Assassins. He was also here for the tribute but it sounds like the old lady said she already paid him his dues for the month.", Ben said to Adam.